List of things to buy for new baby

plainmilk

Hi mummies-to-be
Congratulations! It must be such an exciting yet overwhelming time to be expecting the arrival of a new baby especially if it is your first child!
I am a mummy myself and I have 2 kids (girl is 3.5yo and boy is 1yo).

Totally can recall back when I had my first child.
Feeling so lost and overwhelmed with the mountain of things to buy and deciding between different brands etc.

Fret not! I have come up with a comprehensive excel list (updated as of June 2017) [see pdf attached]
Happy pregnancy mummies and wish you all a safe and smooth delivery too! =)

Attachments

• Rachel's Comprehensive Baby Shopping List v2.pdf
    232.8 KB · Views: 2,324
Last edited:

Hi mummies-to-be
Congratulations! It must be such an exciting yet overwhelming time to be expecting the arrival of a new baby especially if it is your first child!

Feeling so lost and overwhelmed with the mountain of things to buy and deciding between different brands etc.

Fret not! I have come up with a comprehensive excel list (updated as of June 2017) [see pdf attached]

Thanks for sharing!!!

Hi mummies-to-be

Thanks so much! What a fantastic resource.

Just a question on You Yee Oil. I've never heard of this before. Is it a Chinese tcm oil; for mummy or baby?

Hi mummies-to-be

Extremely helpful for newbie mommy!! Thanks for sharing dear!

Hi mummies-to-be

Helloo.. im new here. Where to download the attachment

Sorry but I cant seem to find the link. I am using handphone to view this forum. Anyway to find the link?

f2b731734d202bb64dd145d1c75ec499.jpg

am also on mobile right now. see bottom of image sent.

Hi mummies-to-be

Hi Plainmilk,

Thanks for sharing. Can you attach the document again cos I can't see it from your post as well.

First time mummy and this will really be useful!
Thanks a lot!

Hi mummies-to-be

thanks for sharing, so useful!! :) ;)

Hi mummies-to-be

Thanks for sharing! Really appreciate it! xx
can I ask about your feedback on the breast pumps which you used?

Hi mummies-to-be

Thanks for sharing!! Very useful.

For people who cant see the pdf - download the mobile app for motherhood forum, and you would be able to see the pdf.

Back