Life Science (LSP) - Fast Essential Oils Books/Accessories Spree

Please join this spree only if you are comfortable with the T&Cs below:
Rate of Exchange: US$1 = SG$1.40
(to be adjusted if CC charge higher)
Discount: 15% off using coupon code

Here's How!
1) Shop at : https://www.discoverlsp.com/
2) Post your item info (Product Code, Price, Qty, Link). Email me [email protected] if u cannot post here.
3) Spree closes when it hits SGD200 or a min order of 10 items.
4) Make first payment for your item and provide transfer details, including amount and ref no or Internet banking transfer nick (Please use your SMH nick)
4) Once spree is confirmed and items arrived, I will contact you again for second payment (For shipping or other additional charges if any)

Terms and Conditions :
- In the event of poor response, spree will be cancelled.
- No payment, No orders.
- No cancellation, changes or refund is allowed once order is placed with merchant and shipped.
- In the event of that the item is not available, I'll refund you the full amount transferred.
- In the event when refund is needed, I'll refund within 2-3 working days after you provide your account no. and bank details.
- I will not be held liable for shipment delays from the merchant/freight forwarding company.
- I will not be held liable for any lost or damage of your items en route from US to Singapore.
- I will not be held liable for any lost or damaged item after I've mail out the package from my place.
- I will not be responsible for delays via taqbin or Singpost.
- I will try to avoid incurring GST. But should GST be incurred due to shipping, it will have to be shared among the spreeists.

Shipping :
Shipping is done directly via LSP.
International shipping to be divided by physical weight
Items which are heavy/bulky must be prepared to pay more in shipping.

Payment :
POSB saving : 244-20249-7
1st payment for Merchandise only.
2nd payment for the Domestic charges(if any)+International shipping+Local postage+Registered mail.
For internet banking transfer - kindly use nick during transfer.
For ATM transfers - kindly indicate your nick, date and amount of transfer via email.

Delivery :
- Self collection at my blk @ Bedok North Road. Courier via taqbin or mail via Singpost.
- I will not be responsible for mail lost via normal mail. Registered mail is recommended.
Registered postage –> Normal postage + additional $2.24 (with tracking ref)
Normal postage –> postage fee to be based on package weight (no tracking ref)

Waiting Time :
- Approximately 2-3 weeks after spree is closed depending on shipping

Ordering format
NICK:

Item name:
URL: (Ensure that it works)
Alternative if oos:
Color:
Size:
Qty:
Price in USD discount $:
1st Payment - US$ x 1.40 x 0.85 = S$

Kindly email me [email protected] for any enquiries.

Some recommended titles:

GENTLE BABIES - US$ 12.95
Take a proactive role in creating a nurturing and healthy home environment. The 5thedition of “Gentle Babies” combines two decades of professional knowledge with tried-and-true techniques and first-hand testimonials.
gentlebabies_3_.jpg

6th Edition Essential Oils Pocket Reference -US
$19.95
The 6th edition of the Essential Oils Pocket Reference is a succinct compilation of properties and capabilities of Essential Oils. Published in 2014, this most recent edition contains 80 pages of additional content based upon contemporary findings for Essential Oil blends and personal usage realms.
pocketreference.jpg

TAMING THE DRAGON WITHIN - US $8.95
Don’t let an inner dragon dictate your emotional state! “Taming the Dragon Within” offers sound advice and techniques by chiropractors LeAnne Deardeuff and David Deardeuff for dealing with problems associated with hormonal imbalances.
tamingthedragonwithin_1.jpg

-

Back