Let Go of Similac Gain Milk Powder for Toddler Between 1-3 Years Old

subayai

Hi Mummies,

I am letting go of two brand new, 1.8kg cans of Similac GainPlus EyeQ milk powder at $55 each. The retail price at Giant and NTUC fairprice is $71. Expiry date: Oct 2014. Don't miss the opportunity!

PM me or sms to 85113758 for more info. Thank you!

Info on Similac Gain can be found on the following website:

http://abbottfamily.com.sg/products/intellipro?&pc=tr

The first three years of life are critical to the development of the brain. During this stage, it is important that toddlers are provided with the essential nutrients and energy to support growth and brain development.

Similac Gain
icon-gain-iq.png
is now enhanced with Intelli-Pro™, with higher Lutein* and DHA to help with brain and eye development. Formulated for nutrient absorption,
Similac Gain
icon-gain-iq.png
contains Lutein, DHA, AA, Taurine and Choline in a unique lipid blend that is Palm Olein Free.

Gain IQ.jpg

Hi Mummies,

I am letting go of two brand new, 1.8kg cans of Similac GainPlus EyeQ milk powder at $55 each. The retail price at Giant and NTUC fairprice is $71. Expiry date: Oct 2014. Don't miss the opportunity!

PM me or sms to 85113758 for more info. Thank you!

Info on Similac Gain can be found on the following website:

http://abbottfamily.com.sg/products/intellipro?&pc=tr

The first three years of life are critical to the development of the brain. During this stage, it is important that toddlers are provided with the essential nutrients and energy to support growth and brain development.

Similac Gain
icon-gain-iq.png
is now enhanced with Intelli-Pro™, with higher Lutein* and DHA to help with brain and eye development. Formulated for nutrient absorption,
Similac Gain
icon-gain-iq.png
contains Lutein, DHA, AA, Taurine and Choline in a unique lipid blend that is Palm Olein Free.

View attachment 14057
Self collect at either Toa Payoh or AMK train station. (if staying in the north, I can consider delivery if buying two cans)

Back