Lei Ziman Strikes Again!

Ziman really the super con woman, went thru trouble changing her phone number just to create another identity.

Hi ,

I also hv this experience..

A mummy post as she in need looking for bb stuff n clothing.As I've 2big bag of clothing n 1unused lucky bb stroller I pass it to her with Juz a token Of $10 for all item

To my surprise I saw her post... She sellIng the stroller at $40.

Wow tis mummy really know how to make ez $.

Hi Noan,

Yes, I totally agree that some mummies can really make use of people's kindness by claiming themselves to be in a very pathetic situation so as to get the free items.

I have the same experience just like u. I have passed a mummy an almost new playpen, BN gift set, a few bags of bb clothes which are in good condition, bb sling, even BN bb shampoo & powder, diaper rash cream, BN milk bottles, play gym etc.

To my disappointment, I saw her posting in one of her thread selling away my BN bb giftset a few weeks later. She has also 'given away' the playpen to exchange for some other bb stuffs. I was rather displeased as I had asked her beforehand if she really needed all the stuffs. In fact, there were a few mummies who had also asked me for some of the stuffs but since this mummy has claimed herself to be financially drained, I had passed her all my stuffs FOC.

Hmm.. count myself naive to believe such stories. Would urge mummies to find out more information before giving out your stuffs to these mummies who want to earn some $$$ or exchange for other people's stuffs at their advantage when some mummies are really badly in need of help.

Just my 2 cents worth..
sad.gif

i gave away a big bag of bb's toys sometime back, few days later, i post another thread for 2 items to give away. Ziman was quick enough to grab them. She told me that she was also interested also in my 1st item (big bag of bb's toys) but already taken. Now, thinking back, i felt very 'Heng' that she only got the 2nd items. She also asked me whether i've any more clothes or toys to give away.

worst, she even opened up my box of train set to check if it was working. I never came across mummies whom just open up and check items on the spot for FOC items. Probably she wanted to make sure it was working so that she can sell it for good price.

during that time, i was wondering why do she need train set since her bb is a girl ??

Well I don't think any of the stuff she takes are meant for her girl lor. Apparently she runs her own 'non profit' baby emporium from Pacific Mansions..Brand New Branded No Name Used Baby Stuff, all proceeds donated to church.

Hi Roz,

I was thinking if we can set up a facebook page with title like "Stop it! Lei Ziman", and make everyone of us "like" this page so that more people can be aware her cheats!

Really can't "tahan" this kind of people....keep repeat sins eventhough she knows that we are talking about her.

If she thinks she is right of doing this, let's see what her friends think of her when they discover her real side.

Ang Kooi Fung:

I'd like that idea
happy.gif
Will be more effective that way, and people can refer that page to many more mommies. Create more awareness. Let's do it Roz...
happy.gif

the ziman really spoil the image and market.

but i know there is still poor family or single mummy around in this forum. but they are not as quick as ziman to see or reply the posting. cos maybe the ziman online 24 hours to just get free item to sell . ( maybe she treat this as her JOB ).

Kooi Fung, nelotte, I was just thinking about that too! But now a bit busy...wait till the long weekend, OK? haha!

cloudme> yes, she has been at it, and for quite a long time also. SMH got a lot of free things, she can't resist but to come back at the place she was exposed at?? Personally I also try to ask for a small token in exchange for anything I give..but not as if Ziman will come and take anything from me, right? Or will she? Hmmm...

April> You are absolutely right..there are genuine cases of mums in need, and people like Ziman is making things hard for them.

Buddy, Noan> Reselling is a pretty common practice. It's also quite a grey area, some people find the idea quite offensive while I think it's OK, after all the item is rightfully theirs already. As long as when item is re-sold, they do not make any false claims about it!!! That's totally intolerable and is cheating!

According to the mummy who went to her 'expat garage sale', Ziman has a roomful of baby items, walkers, cots, etc. Do help to spread the word to any of your friends who may be looking for these things, I'm not saying DON'T BUY, I'm saying if buy, must buy with caution and don't be so easily taken in by her.

Roz,

The problem is she is staying in a landed house! She told me that she has ‘rented’ a room in the landed house which I discovered later from another mummy who has exchanged some stuffs with her that she is staying with her parents. She has lied to me which really turned me off! If her parents can be well off, I am sure the parents can also render help to them. We are not rich people who are born with a silver spoon. We need to work to earn money too. Hence, I truly believe that one must be really in need of help then they will turn to SMH mummies for help. I would very much prefer if she can make known to me of some of the items which she is not going to use so that I can pass on the items to another needy mummy??

Anyway it is 'her' stuffs now and i can't have much say. Just that I feel that we should be more honest especially we are trying to help one another in whatever ways we can.

Buddy, yah I get where you are coming from. Once, gave some stuff to a young mummy who said she was financially strapped etc, but she came driven by her parents in a shiny MPV?

Anyway, I think as long as our conscience is clear, lah. Also, sometimes things are not as clear cut as they seem. Like that young mummy I passed stuff to, maybe her parents are not supporting her financially or the car is borrowed. Who knows, right?

Honesty is the best policy~

Roz I agree u should put up the stop it thing like what Ang Kooi Fung said. I both hands n legs raise up high....hhehehe

Roz she very Jialat lor.. Btw anyone giving away Baby Cot Pls let me know. I am trying to get for my retired old uncle for his first bb... many new born stuff too.. His wife from Vietam.. 30+ only.. Wasted. A pretty flower on a old man.

Sorry, I've been a silent reader for a long time. Couldn't help but... I don't understand why would ppl "curse" themselves for being single mother just for the sake of getting foc items??

Either they are "cursing" themselves to get divorce (as in unhappy with the marriage) or being a widow (as in "cursing" their hubbies to die!!??)??

Well, I can only say anyone can fabricate their stories until 天花乱坠. But bear in mind search your conscience before doing that.

Like one mummy always says,"人在做,天在看" .

Being dishonest to gain what you want is definitely not a good thing to do, especially at the expense of people’s kindness.

Bell> not from this forum

Jen> they don't think like that..they know that the 'single/needy mum' story is the most effective. Somemore appeal on parenting forums, really tug on heart strings. who want to see a child 'suffer', right?

Buddy> I guess for Ziman, since she has no conscience (since she doesn't think what she is doing is the least bit wrong), is futile to appeal to their sense of right and wrong.

Maggie, really that bad ah...So go out like Father and Daughter?

I know I know, last year I went to HK on business trip with my father. People look at me as though I am dad's mistress... kekeke...

Hi, Buddy,

i think u have misunderstand me. i am sorry to disappoint u or hae create a misunderstanding.

i didnt lie to u nor uses ur things to make a profit. i am indeed staying with my mom. However, do u know bcos i am staying with a stepdad as well? My family is not like any of the mommies here. my parents object to my marriage and i married my hubby without a choice when i am 7ths preggy. we have a rom and not any of ur dream wedding of dinner with tables nor honeymoon. Saddly to confess, with my second baby now, we didnt even have any wedding shot taken. Do u know my parents arent talking to each other? My stepdad owns the hse but my mum merely stay in e house becos of their 10 yr old son. My hubby is working as a civil servent n taking home pay is $1500. This money pays my stepdad rental of $650 and my husband posb loan
$300 a month. Plus he has multiple hp lines with singtel, starhub, m1. he sign the lines to get iphone 4 to sell for tide over during our difficult times. now, he cant even afford to gif me any money n son's milk is i paying from my savings. My wedding dowry n son's full month gold is all pawn away... i have many problems but i dun want to disgrace my hubby. As well as his ex wife is here from this forum too.

These r all financial pains... do u know i also have many emotional pains n stress from all these as well as being a second wife... im sorry to say all these but whenever i talk abt my problems... all jus come out w my tears... i contempted divorce many times n wanted to go back my studies... i wanted to gif away my son so i can b alone.. but i tell myself... jus live a day n see how it goes... Miracle might happen...

Futhermore, i used ur playpen for 2 months MIL says baby cant turn his head as the playpen is slightly curve at the end... So i put it up for exchange. u can search my post.. In the end, Ziman is the one who collected it and exchange with a small pack of SIA baby wipes. U see, i didnt make a profit out of it... i exchanging for something i can use on baby so i can save $$$. Your gift set if u see my post again... i put exchange any baby item of the value. if im not wrong $8.. i didnt make any profit... so, i didnt cheat u... Hope u understand n feel better.

im sorry!

i can email u proofs with my name on it... afterall, i uses my real name on this forum. Actually i didnt want to wash dirty linen in public. But, my dad teaches me one thing.... one can do anything, but live with a clear conscience. one can die in a dirty manner without coffin, but not with a dirty name.

En xuan,

U did not tell me that u r staying with your parents. U told me that u are renting a room there for $600 which includes the maid helping up. When my hubby & I heard that, we were rather surprised as why would there be such a good landlord out there to let the maid help out on the tenants as well ?? But ok, we still choose to believe.. To be frank, I don't even have a maid. I m a working mum & I ve to tend to 2 children after work.

It was only after liasing with another mummy then I knew that u r staying with your parents. I m not sure if u are telling the truth but I guess it is rather difficult for me to believe as I had asked u b4hand on whether u needed all the items. I still feel that if u find it not of use to u, u should ve let go to another needy mummy, instead of exchanging or 'selling' it. This is my principle, be it $8 or $8k, it is still $$$. Among all the items passed to u, I believe u can see that some of the items are still brand new. My son was only 3mths old when I passed u the items in jan'11. Why would I not save it for him? Bcoz I believe that he will be glad to share some of the stuffs with another little brother/sister. I believe in good karma. That's why I did not hesitate to help and even brought all the items to u, considering that u were heavily preggie.

Another thing which I think u should clarify is u mentioned to me that ur hubby has a 3-4yr old gal staying in bukit batok n coincidentally u posted to help a 3yr old gal who was being "abandoned" by her parents n currently looking after by her ah ma, also staying in bukit batok. Not interrogating, but there r really too many doubts out there. I remember there were a lot of mummies who helped out on this case.

I may be asking a lot of questions here but I believe when u seek help, always be honest & fair to all the mummies out there.

Oh, well, isn't this awkward.

In any case, pls don't forget our protagonist, yah? Lee Ann Edwards aka Anna C aka Paris P aka Melody Lei aka Lei Ziman. kthankxbai

well, talk abt unlucky, i guess i am one of the one who got cheated by a forum mom of selling her spoilt washer yet claim it is in good working condition. Extremely pissed and felt being cheated but dun knw where to channel. wat to do, lesson learn never to lesson just by words.

Buddy, My husband daughter is dead. The grandchild is not my husband daughter. And also we have already cut all ties with my in law side as they r unreasonable. in fact, i did not deal personally with her case. i give the mummy n grandma meet up on their own without me.

Probably some mummy who responded to the post , u can pm them. Cos i lived too far n wasnt avail then. The mummies who deal w the grandma have her number directly. i only help to post.

En Xuan, what happen to your husband's daughter? The other time, you were telling me about her at my place when you collected things from me.

Jus read that thread & find it so alike to myself. No wonder u thought is me... veing second wife, husband have daughter and TS have a son...

This world is now so many divorce and second marriage.. i think i shouldnt put much hope on my own marriage either...

Frankly speaking, if i ever have a divorce... i wont remarry till i can find someone who loves my child more than me... its so sad...

Jovelle: was reading too... they really sounds like the same person, no wonder u will ask if it is the same person..

The hatred she sounds for the young girl is too much... the words tt she used make me feel so disgusted..

En Xuan,

Are u sure u r not the one that the bridal thread is referring?
It seems that you are using Mavis in fb too, which is the same as the bridal thread. Well, maybe it is coincidental again. Not impt & no point arguing anymore.

WTH ... This kind of pple exist ??? Me ta boleh tahan liao after reading ... ^~^ Tot Ziman worst , this woman lagi jialat !!! *_*

No worries.. So long we live with a clear conscience can le. Afterall, there's this thing call karma!

I'm not worried cos I'm not e person. I swear if I'm the person In the thread / ts, Soh En Xuan 苏恩宣 will die when walk out on the streets. Eat fishball will choke to death, walk on the streets if rainnin get strike by lightening ...

Sorry en Xian if that girl is not you.
I didnt know anything abt u except things u posted here.
Ur boy age seems like the enxuan over that thread. Hb also have daughter and the way u said u cut off ties with ur inlaws and she is dead can't help thinking of that en xuan.
And seriously after reading that thread I'm very digusted and remember the words she use. Cursing the girl and all....
Again I hope is not you.

Well there really are all kinds of ppl in the world.

Anyways, apparently its Ziman's birthday today! May all your dreams about moving to France, getting a landed home, having many children, finding your daughter's lost Hello Kitty keychain, becoming an expat...all come true!

Ooohh...I know what you guys mean already.

The 2 En Xuans are borned in the same year, married at the same time.

Got such coincidence meh?

Roz, haha u r a gd joker man.
Later in her fb - she post 'Ty for ur super well wishes,I pray my wishes to come true faster..'

Sorry to say this,

But en xuan ur words a bit contradicting. Cos yest at 5.51pm u said u put the playpen for exchange cos ur mil said ....

Then at 9.50pm u said already cut all ties with in laws.

Hmmm??

Just read the thread at sgbrides n it feels lije the same person???

@maggie: yr uncle's child is boy or girl? He need yaolan? I got manual yaolan to give, blue colour.

Well, after reading her post her and sgbride, it must be of the same person. 1.5k salary, signed up many phone lines. how can this world be so many coincidence, if so i will strike 4D!!

No offence En Xuan, why u dont dare to admit it was you since u dare to write and cursing yourself to death. Cursing the little gal. Grrrr

Back