Lei Ziman Strikes Again!

stylebaby, i dun see what's wrong for en xuan mummy to give away her free stuffs.

roz: i salute u for ur resourcefulness no matter what. I ever kena cheated by forum mother before but just didnt pursue further cos too time consuming and texting.

Ziman commented that this is a stupid website, and yet she is always looking out for FOC stuff here, she is slapping her own face !!

newmum> moca is referring to her status update back in April...I got put the screenshot up there?

Moca, I assumed the random person = me, and stupid website = the original google doc (coz the blog havent start yet that time)

Then IIRC, David sent a blablabla-take legal action email, still can quote me SMH forum policy, then our very efficient mods removed the thread and then the zimaneffect blog came into fruition shortly after that.

Ziman will always think she is right, and we all are wrong. So.

Hmm..just bumping this up again
happy.gif

David's on leave today and Monday
sad.gif

I wanted to go down find him at Pan Pacific Service Suites today to ask him personally why his wife behaving so dishonestly but too bad for me he is on leave.

Maybe I'll go down on Tuesday morning see if he around or not.

No email to show you guys cos she used 81835575 to sms me first. After a short while, she will say that her hp has no battery liao and she will use 96420559 to carry on sms me.

If you try calling 81835575, eventually it will divert to David's voice mail eventually.

Roz, you may wish to update the new modus operandi on the www.thezimaneffect.wordpress.com

CaN we set up a club?

Club Name: Kenna Zimaned
Chairman: Lei Ziman
Vice Chairman: David Picard(Not me, but her real husban)

Requirements for membership: Must have kenna zimaned before

'david', haiyoh it's so weird to call you that..

I dont hv access to my pc right now, so cant update. But maybe you can PM me and share more details of ur ziman encounter? Heehee

Yup, certainly true. Entertaining because the plot is very thick. Haha..so many tricks. Your investigative skills can match that of a Private investigator. Haha.

Yup, certainly true. Entertaining because the plot is very thick. Haha..so many tricks. Your investigative skills can match that of a Private investigator. Haha.

lol lol no lah i am like a mystery novel writer, is actually the mummy who did her own detective work!

she damn STUPID or rather RUN out of brain CELLS in her brain !!!

doing EVIL CHEATINGS and still no change her hp number ??

she moving ??? Now private property sales GOOD meh ??? her Mr Picard out-posting ah ??

Hey Roz, I remember this ZImanthing since it first started few years back.. gosh.
Yep, must take caution.

And thanks leh Roz, always being our PI. giving us first hand news. haha.

Back