Lei Ziman Strikes Again!

gumbokins

Hello mummies...don't mean to sound like a broken record (also, I don't make any money from this) but Ziman is back! She just collected a swing from a kind mummy here last week, then a few days later, lists an item for sale on gumtree and craigslist that looks suspiciously like the swing that she took for $120!

She is operating under a new identity now...LEE ANN EDWARDS and her new handphone number is 96582992. Lee Ann Edwards contacted another mummy using her old hp number 96420559 today.

Old habits die hard, I suppose. Deal with care, mummies!

Remember to visit thezimaneffect for all your Melody Paris Anna Lei Ziman Lee Ann Edwards news!

Erm...sorry ah, Ziman, I'm abit confused here...How many husbands do you have? How come can adopt so many different surnames? Have you made a cucold (how to spell that?) out of poor Mr David Picard?

Dot again!..

Leopard nv change its spot!

Deal with care mummy
happy.gif

Thanks Roz for sharing. Mummies plz go look at her picture in the blog and rmb her face. I also got to save her new no. Just in case. she definitely wont opt for plastic surgery as she's so proud of her pretty, innocent face, so rmb her looks!!!

Hi ladies,

Thanks for the warning! Almost wanted to buy a bundle of bb clothes from her under the name Lee Ann Edwards at craigslist singapore (only her email address). Saw this posting, realised that she actually sent me an sms a few days ago under Anna, trying to sell me loose pieces of bb clothes. Didn't know that it is the same person! Luckily the deal didn't go through cos she never replied me when I asked to see photos first.
Thanks for the warning ladies!

again.. she must have great business.. I wish her blooming business hopeful in Jail(but I know Not possible lor)

Cause it takes 2 hands to clap

aiyoh, why got this kind of people lurking around. Luckily, I read this thread, before this, I never realise got people doing stuff like this. Though not sure if will one day fall into her trap, coz' sometimes just too trusting. Haiz. Just to ponder, why she bother to do such things? It is not as though it will make her a millionaire? It is really not worth it to earn nothing but the wrath and finger-pointings by many. What kind of values to inculcate in her own child/children?
Glad that so far, have met nice mummies selling as-promised items!
happy.gif

I always read about this woman Ziman. Hmmm , yeah she truly took advantage the kind mums here. She took advantage of the great opportunities here at motherhood website. Each time I took free stuff, I am glad and happy coz I dont need to spend on some stuff for my baby. Back home in Manila, stuff are cheap but having a family here in singapore, especially when u have baby, I started thinking before on how can I save up with baby stuff. My friend introduce me with this website and it is my great luck to find a solution to my questions.

Anyway, this type of person shouldnt be selling the stuff that was given away. I sell the stuff I bought in a very reasonable price and even give discount. But for the free stuff, no way i am gonna sell it. Its a shame on myself. I mean, common sense, pass it on to the others who need it the most. I make mistakes too like not responding too quickly coz i got a kid to take care of.

Anyway, this Ziman or sort of person like her, will get hers. And we, as mums, must be vigilant.

Wah , she looks abit like channel 8 china actress ' Le Yao ' le ... Y she do all this crappy thingy ... Haiz ...
sad.gif

Bell> ROFFLLLLLLZZZZZ

wah nelotte, steady, this kind of thing also can find?

Anyway, anyone else who joined and want my vote?

Cindy, no la, don't fret!

Because earlier on I posted a nice picture and said that this girl is very pretty...But I didn't mention her name la, then she posted on her FB say something like "Should I be happy that someone said I am pretty" or something along that line...

wow this ziman is out to cheat lei, the pic she posted on craigslist for the swing is so diff fr the one she took FOC. i guess she purposely wanted to mislead buyers thinking that the swing they're buying is worthwhile the money. whereas the actual item is alredy quite 'used'.

hi Roz,

I am a silent reader of ur blog on ziman.. thanks for showing us "the dark side" of that pretty face..
I really enjoy ur writing and so amazed by ur PI skill of finding all the pics n listings ;)
we really must deal with care!

Thanks again for sharing
happy.gif

Wah dont give her ideas lei, wait she go around claiming that she is this celebrity!

Anyways, the free swing = $120 Graco swing is still a theory..but the truth will reveal itself in due course.

She knew who r those inattentive suppliers for her sales .
Names long long she boh chap so long got free go to jurong island / tuas she oso GRAB lah!

En Xuan:

Funny, I was just thinking about u this afternoon. Havent seen u for a long time, wondering how u are. And all of a sudden u appear here!! hahahahah... which is funny coz I also thought of Roz yesterday (kinda miss her posting abt Ziman), havent heard any new Ziman posting for a while from Roz, and all of a sudden Roz appeared 2day with Ziman news!! lol!!

lolx... This is wad people says abt " Speak of the devil" hahaha!!! Nel, how r u babe? Im feeling damn stressed... cos im expecting my #2 le...dunno to =) or =(...

En Xuan: No lah, I said "speak of the beautiful mommies" Hahahahah. Btw, I'm great! Good to hear that u are keeping the baby!!
happy.gif
Hows the pregnancy so far? Stressed huh? Dun worry, we mommies here ready to help u.. jiayoooo!! u are not alone for sure...
happy.gif

Nelotte> you miss me or you miss ziman? LOL!

En xuan> yes i read about ur #2 oh my so fast! Dont waste time hor >.< but do take care! When is #2 due?

Anyways waiting for some updates from a mummy here, got a big juicy post coming up! In the meantime do spread the word...like mimi said will always hv some unsuspecting, unaware person for ziman to prey on. Tak boleh tahan already!

My #2 due also same as #1, feb baby! But I thinkin of inducing it to Jan. Then I can celebrate both full month n first yr bday together... Otherwise, I will b in confinement when #1 first yr bday . Will be guilty n sad if he can't celebrate it...

Babes, why dun we add each other on FB? =)

btw, is Mr Picard so POOR that he needs ZIMAN to go around whole singapore collecting arang guni items ???????
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

Well, according to what Ziman (or Lee Ann, or Anna C) told one mummy here, the sale proceeds all go to her church. Maybe she is trying to make amends?

CHURCH? It must be owned by Ziman family. The proceeds go to Ziman Church = her pocket. Will god accept donations that is earned from conning other people then donate 10% and ask for forgiveness?

hm..i just read this blog. I think i have given something for her too..can't remember if it's ladies clothes or baby clothes.

Anmaria,mayb u wana dig out the history and add to roz personal blog collection to warn more mummies and prevent from falling into her tigeress trap.

anmaria, you are right. If I give away something that I don't need/use, then it's up to them what they want to do with it.

It's just that Ziman likes to take (sometimes under false pretences, e.g. the swing was for her 6 month old baby when her girl is already one year old) giveaway items and then resell the items as what they are not e.g no brand clothes as branded, old, stained clothing for new ones, used items as brand new.

of course the responsibility is on the buyer to check the items purchased butthere are many unsuspecting, trusting people out there.

Oh gosh, I nearly gave Lee Ann Edwards something foc when I posted in "free items". Just that she is not the #1 respondent, else I would have fallen into a trap? Well, I have my own experience of giving something brand new free to another mom who in turn try to exchange it for tokens worth up to $12. I got the item free (it doesn't cost much in the first place), so I thought of giving it free. A few weeks later I saw her post and picture of the item. Hai. Guess we need to be very careful here.

Back