Learning kids at serangoon central

emilyee

Hi mummies,
Need some advice for the above. Has anyone send their child to Learning Kidz at Serangoon Central?
Am thinking of putting my boy and girl with them. Need advice urgently.
thanks.

Hi Emilyee,

The important factor in deciding a childcare centre is its location to your house, school fees is reasonable, you are comfortable with the place. Look our for teacher's interaction with the children during your first 3 days with your child. Ask more about teacher's view about the school, talk to her about the children. From short conversation with the teachers and principal, you can see how passionate they are.
(I used to be working in a childcare centre as a teacher,hope the above information helps you..)

There is an enrichment centre around serangoon garden estate which teaches children literacy, to read, write, speak, phonics and of course a love for reading. Do explore them at www.kidzliteracycove.com if you are interested!
happy.gif

Hi sarah,
Thanks for the reply. I've actually registered with learning kidz but theres another centre opening nearer to my block, the moral Childcare centre. Not sure if you heard of this centre and how good is this cc. I'm so headache now. Not sure where I shd send my kids.

Hi Emilyee,

I'm not sure if you have registered with a new school. Personally I feel the kid's stress whenever they are transferred from a school to another. They have to adapt to new environment, new friends, new teachers and every other things. If your child is doing well in the current school,why not consider to stay on.

Moral Childcare Centre (Serangoon) is having an open house on 1st Dec (Sat) 9 am to 1 pm. The address is Blk 402 & 407 Serangoon Ave 1. Anyone interested?
7767861.jpg

Back