Lawyer for divorce - defendant

*81stars*

Dear all,

My Husband has filed for a divorce and I’m currently five months pregnant.

Please advise on which lawyer firm can help me with this matter.

Thank you.

Dear all,

Thank you.
I’m so sorry to hear that. It must be very hard for you and you will need to emotionally stay strong as divorce can be tricky. If you have no contact for lawyer, you might want to PM me. I do have someone to recommend.

Dear all,

Thank you.

Oh i feel for you. What is your situation now? Are you working? Any support from family and friends?

I’m so sorry to hear that. It must be very hard for you and you will need to emotionally stay strong as divorce can be tricky. If you have no contact for lawyer, you might want to PM me. I do have someone to recommend.

Hi I’m currently working now. I’m still in the midst of looking for a lawyer. Will pm you if I can’t find one. Thanks for your reply.

Oh i feel for you. What is your situation now? Are you working? Any support from family and friends?

Hi Eppy, I’m currently employed. I do get support from my loved ones and I don’t wish to sign the divorce papers hence I’m looking for a lawyer to help to solve this matter if possible.

Hi Eppy, I’m currently employed. I do get support from my loved ones and I don’t wish to sign the divorce papers hence I’m looking for a lawyer to help to solve this matter if possible.

Why? you want to work on the marriage or to delay until the baby is born? Why does he want a divorce?

if he really send a divorce petition to u. u have to sign for it.
whether the u wan or dispute on the divorce u have to contest it.

I’m trying. Because he found someone new.

Oh dear. You may wish to contest for a higher maintenance fee from him. Maybe can try to defend on your own. Lawyer fees are too expensive. Not worth it.

If you can, sit down with him and see if there is anyway to salvage the marriage , otherwise, try to reach an amicable amount on the maintenance fee. Please do gather all evidence at your side, such as pregnancy report, your proof of expenses. Etc. They come in useful.

Btw, you can sue him for adultery.

Good luck.

U are in the mid of pregnancy, if need to get a divorce get a lawyer, he will not drag as he is the one who wan divorce.
Since he found someone new, no use to talk unless u willing to let him bring that gal home.
I just wondering do u have evidence of adultery? Don’t simply put in thing in divorce if u can’t prove it

Oh dear. You may wish to contest for a higher maintenance fee from him. Maybe can try to defend on your own. Lawyer fees are too expensive. Not worth it.

If you can, sit down with him and see if there is anyway to salvage the marriage , otherwise, try to reach an amicable amount on the maintenance fee. Please do gather all evidence at your side, such as pregnancy report, your proof of expenses. Etc. They come in useful.

Btw, you can sue him for adultery.

Good luck.
if u going to divorce pls get a lawyer. I know your rights and what to fight for.
you are going to give birth and its complicated when claiming for the new born.

I really wonder how she can sue her husband for adultery? pls enlighten

I desperately need one too. Pls pm me ! Thanks.

pls gather evidence and make sure ask lawyer for pi if need be. the child birth expenses he has to give along with maintenance..do make him feel the divorce..best ofcourse is to do a amicable settlement with amount as per recommendation from lawyer

Back