2 bed room better request near toilet
Doctors fee $3760.00

Total bill $7070.00 my bill
Total bill $1107.00 baby bill
Medisave deducted $ 779.00 baby
For me $3950

Date: 14 November 2015

Hi Everyone,

My wife just delivered at Parkway East Hospital under Dr Lubna. Wife had contractions and was sent to labour ward. Since baby was only 34 weeks, doctor advice to hold. Managed to delay birth by 2 days, total stay in hospital for wife was 4 days.

Dr fees was 2.5k for delivery and 250/day for consultation before gst.

Together with hospital fees etc, bill amounted to approx 12k (Mother only)
Medisave claimable was 3k ($450/day x 4, $750 delivery cost, $450 antenatal receipts)
Cash 9k.

Maternity Package took was 2 bedder (2 days) and normal delivery, downgrade to 4 bedder for the other 2 days to save cost.

Baby born at 1.975kg and pre term so need a baby doctor by default (Dr Cheng T K), doctor said she is healthy. Only complication is that her sucking is not consistent and strong so need to be fed via tube.
Now baby in NICU, not sure how much the bill will amount to, will keep all updated. so far 1 day cost was 2k before adding doc fees which is estimated at 200-500 a day.

Baby bill for 5 days NICU (Level2b)
Doctor fees 1.6k
Hospital fees 4k
Total: 5.6k

Last edited:
Just delivered at TMC, csec w epidural 4 bedder stayed 3 days 2 nights, by dr Benjamin tham. Total bill for mummy and baby $8.8k. After medisave deduction of $4.4k, $4.4k cash. Bill abit higher as my labour started a day earlier than my planned csec date. Had to be monitored at labour ward before gynae said just do csec immediately. Baby no jaundice and discharged with me.

Hi can anyone help me how much bill size in Nuh c sec with 4bedder n single room charges now seeing private in Nuh delivery next month n Singapore PR ..
hi @sushma , may i check how much is your cost for all ? in the end you choose 4 bedder or single room? is there 2 bedded? i'm under Nuh private too . would like to know more.

Park way east total bill $7060.00
Deduct with medisave $3500.00
Under csec 4days 3night
All already include the baby bill
If no car they will give you taxi voucher

Hello! Can I know which gynae were you with? This is not an emergency c sect right? And total cash you've to pay is $3500? Thanks!

Hello 2015 mommies..Am wondering whether any of u had baby delivered at TMC via normal birth & chose 4-bedded?May I know the final charges pls?

Dear all,

Im a first time mummy. Anyone have the bill for TMC Dr LN Sim? normal delivery either 1 bedder or 2 bedder... hope to know the cash outlay portion so can get prepared. Thanks!

Hi all, sharing mine here :)

March'15
NUH subsidized patient
B2 ward
1 night stay
normal virginal delivery with epidural
7.5 hours in delivery suite

Total bill size= $1k+
All paid in medisave so don't need pay in cash
-
For prenatal check up, went to g clinic NUH with no fixed gynae. Waiting time each time estimated to be 1.5hr. Total bill for prenatal check up=$1k (I did 6 ultrascans in total)

Hello,

Can i check with you if you are charge hourly after 5 hours of usage in the delivery suite at NUH? The nurse told me that the delivery package is only for 5hrs usage but first time mum will not be so fast?

Thomson Hospital. Assisted delivery with single room. Total was 13K (10K for mom and 3K for baby). Maxed out on CPF claim and paid 8K in cash.
3K for baby due to jaundice, daily cost for baby to stay on for jaundice is around 1K (including doctor cost).

Thomson Hospital. Assisted delivery with single room. Total was 13K (10K for mom and 3K for baby). Maxed out on CPF claim and paid 8K in cash.
3K for baby due to jaundice, daily cost for baby to stay on for jaundice is around 1K (including doctor cost).
So expensive! How much was your doctor's fee and your babies PD fee?

Doctor fee for mom was between 3 to 4k. Epidural doctor fee was 500++.
Baby PD fee was close to 1k. (He walks in daily, look at baby color and order jaundice bloodwork report.)

Hi ladies

I delivered at Parkway East , 2 bedder under Dr Heng Tung Lan. Normal delivery with vacuum, no epi.

Paid cash about 1.6k, final bill.
Not sure about total bill, should be around 5k?

Currently second pregnancy, am taking up Dr Lubna. A bit surprised she's more expensive then Dr Heng. Haha. Anyone with more info on final bill size for Dr Lubna, normal delivery?

Hi anyone has bill to share for 1 bedded Gleneagles or Mount Elizabeth Novena, planned Csect?

Hi anyone has bill to share for 1 bedded Gleneagles or Mount Elizabeth Novena, planned Csect?

Hi CTTC,

What I paid for was:

Mummy's bill: $6200+ (Medisave deducted $4400)

Baby's bill: $1500+ (Medisave deducted $1150)

Elective csect with epidural in Mount Elizabeth Novena. Baby under light due to jaundice for one day. Excludes my gynae's doctor fees because it's my his practice to collect at his clinic.

My total cash paid was approx. $2200, solely of hospital fees for the stay of 4D3N inclusive of husband's stay :)

Hi CTTC,

What I paid for was:

Elective csect with epidural in Mount Elizabeth Novena. Baby under light due to jaundice for one day. Excludes my gynae's doctor fees because it's my his practice to collect at his clinic.

My total cash paid was approx. $2200, solely of hospital fees for the stay of 4D3N inclusive of husband's stay :)
Thank you babe

Hi CTTC,

What I paid for was:

Hi Mayochuu,

First timer here. May i know how come medisave claim can go up to $4400? Is it because of csect? And also what is the $1150 medisave claim? I read from the maternity medisave package that the total claimable is $4850 for csect so was wondering what is that $1150 claimed under?

Thanks in advance!

Hi Mayochuu,

First timer here. May i know how come medisave claim can go up to $4400? Is it because of csect? And also what is the $1150 medisave claim? I read from the maternity medisave package that the total claimable is $4850 for csect so was wondering what is that $1150 claimed under?

Thanks in advance!

Hello,

It is $4850 because you have a increased of $450 prenatal claims now. I didnt have that at the point of birth :) And that is the claimable amount for mother's bill.

For your child, he/she is entitled to $450 medisave deduction for per day's stay in the hospital. Sorry my typo, mine was a deduction $1350 from medisave for my baby's bill.

Hope it clears some of your doubt :)

Hello,

It is $4850 because you have a increased of $450 prenatal claims now. I didnt have that at the point of birth :) And that is the claimable amount for mother's bill.

For your child, he/she is entitled to $450 medisave deduction for per day's stay in the hospital. Sorry my typo, mine was a deduction $1350 from medisave for my baby's bill.

Hope it clears some of your doubt :)

I may have missed out on the child's medisave portion from the medisave site. Thks for the reply, its definitely helpful!

Hi, anyone can share TMC bill premier single with elective c sect..
I'm seeing Caroline Khi and I know her fee can also be kinda high... Anyone used her

Hi Gwendolyn,

Can to share Caroline Khi current package and it for how many visit? I was with her last time. Still think should i go back to her again. Thanks!!

hi can someone share the bill at nuh 1 bedder elective c-section with Dr Chua ?

And emergency c-section bill with Dr Chua ?

Back