latest bill for delivery in hospital

Hi,
I am sharing my bill size. Maybe others can share in the same format so it is easier for people to find?
Note: Wife is Foreigner, so the bill is a few hundred more exp than Singaporean

Nationality:
Foreigner (Private patient with fixed doctor)
Hospital: KKH
Doctor: K T Tan (Senior Consultant)
Ward: 1A
Stay length: 1 day
Date: Feb 2015
Delivery: Normal with epidural, 8 hours in delivery suite.
Total Bill: $5000 includes doctor fee, baby fee(comes in seperate bill) and everything else. Medisave can deduct $2100, the rest pay cash
Remarks:
The ward is spacious with sofa bed and private toilet. I get to stay in free. Food has plenty of choices for mummy. Two big goodies bags when leaving.
Epidural is great, absolutely no pain, my wife was sleeping in the first 6 hours.
All nurses are very friendly and experienced. My ward is right next to nurse counter so press the bell nurse enter room in 3 seconds. Package is 2 days but they recommend us to "check out" 1 day earlier, I am ok with it because we can't rest at all in hospital, every 1 or 2 hours there will be someone here to check something)
There is no package for gynae. Each visit is at least $120. Waiting time normally <15 mins, max 1 hour. K T Tan is friendly if she is in good mood. She is very experienced thus the delivery went very well. When my wife was admitted at 6am she is here around 630, then came in to check on her twice before the delivery.

Hi,

Anyone knows what was the deposit required for 1A at KKH? Thanks!

Has anyone delivered at SGH before? Can share details? I'm looking to deliver there as it is close to workplace and I'm currently seeing the doctors under the team clinic system..

Hi ladies,

Any one with 1 bedded or 2 bedded @ TMC w elective C-Sect? And with Dr Joycelyn - ACJ?

Tryin check to see if much difference with this 2 wards n her current charges.

Thks!

Hi,
I am sharing my bill size. Maybe others can share in the same format so it is easier for people to find?

Nationality:
Total Bill: $5000 includes doctor fee, baby fee(comes in seperate bill) and everything else. Medisave can deduct $2100, the rest pay cash
Remarks:
The ward is spacious with sofa bed and private toilet. I get to stay in free. Food has plenty of choices for mummy. Two big goodies bags when leaving.
Epidural is great, absolutely no pain, my wife was sleeping in the first 6 hours.
All nurses are very friendly and experienced. My ward is right next to nurse counter so press the bell nurse enter room in 3 seconds. Package is 2 days but they recommend us to "check out" 1 day earlier, I am ok with it because we can't rest at all in hospital, every 1 or 2 hours there will be someone here to check something)
There is no package for gynae. Each visit is at least $120. Waiting time normally <15 mins, max 1 hour. K T Tan is friendly if she is in good mood. She is very experienced thus the delivery went very well. When my wife was admitted at 6am she is here around 630, then came in to check on her twice before the delivery.

thank you for sharing!

you were saying each gynae visit was around $120, does this includes the scans/tests/medicines etc?

Hihi, oh ya..i mean B1 den, what is the deposit , amt etc and when id ur EDD?

I chose normal delivery (2 days), $2,100 will be deducted from medisave and need to pay $1442 deposit. This is without epidural. If epidural is administered they will charged. My EDD is 12 Aug. What abt u :)

I chose normal delivery (2 days), $2,100 will be deducted from medisave and need to pay $1442 deposit. This is without epidural. If epidural is administered they will charged. My EDD is 12 Aug. What abt u :)

Hi my wife is 25 Sept, if we choose normal delivery w/epidural will be cheaper as compare to tt day rite ? urs is B1?

Hi anyone can share any details of B1 or A1 in KKH under private gynae for elective csect? also any gynae to recco in kkh? thanks in advance

Hi, anyone can share TMC bill premier single with elective c sect..
I'm seeing Caroline Khi and I know her fee can also be kinda high... Anyone used her

I paid about $1800 plus in cash. CPF deduction is $2,100. Normal
delivery via epidural, stayed in hospital 4-bedded for 2 days. Have to take note of neonatal charges which is for baby. I need to pay abt $450 in cash for that. HTH :)
Hi,Congratulation..Thank you for ur update.Cheers

Hi, i just received the bill from kkh...
Normal delivery with epidural
B1 class one day admission
Cost me $5k after deduction from cpf $1650 still need to paid $3.3k
Will this consider expensive at kkh???

y is it 1 day admission? what does that means? u stay one day only and discharge?

This bill included baby's? My baby's bill was $700+. She stayed extra two days n photo therapy due to jaundice.

Hi,

Nationality:
Remarks:
Hi, may i know why your medisave can claim up to $2100 with only one day stay?
I only able to claim $1650.
I taking b1 class with one days stay and i need to paid 3.3k in cash...

No included baby...may i know how much is ur delivery bill?
I was staying in C Ward. When delivering, No Doctor only midwife nurse guided me to push.
I stayed for 4 days, doc wanted to discharge me on second day, but I insisted to stay longer Coz nobody at home to take care of me. Some more I wanted to go back home together with baby, baby was under light-therapy.
Mine was normal delivery with epidural, total bill $1900+, all use medisave, no cash payment.

I guess your gynae's fee was expensive that's why your bill is more expensive than those A Ward patient ba?

Me just birth in thomson medical. 4bedded. Ceceran. 3days stay and this my third child.. I'm shock that my bill came out $11416. After cpf deduction of 5k plus.. I still need to pay cash 5k plus... Wth
Does your $11416 include your doctor fee and your baby's bill? What was the unexpected charges?

Hi, may i know why your medisave can claim up to $2100 with only one day stay?
I only able to claim $1650.
I taking b1 class with one days stay and i need to paid 3.3k in cash...
I believe the extra $450 was the antenatal claim. U have to pass the hosp your receipts for ur pregnancy checkups then can claim up to $450.

My wife delivered in KKH.We see Doc in TPS, and so we choose B1.deposit $1856. Mum and bb stay 2 days.
Normal delivery w/o epidural.I js rvc a cheq of 1.5K from KKH.
$450 claim is included.

I was staying in C Ward. When delivering, No Doctor only midwife nurse guided me to push.
I stayed for 4 days, doc wanted to discharge me on second day, but I insisted to stay longer Coz nobody at home to take care of me. Some more I wanted to go back home together with baby, baby was under light-therapy.
Mine was normal delivery with epidural, total bill $1900+, all use medisave, no cash payment.

I guess your gynae's fee was expensive that's why your bill is more expensive than those A Ward patient ba?

Hi, wat did u get from kk? I mean those freebies and during stay in kk wat was provided and wat was not? Thanks

Park way east total bill $7060.00
Deduct with medisave $3500.00
Under csec 4days 3night
All already include the baby bill
If no car they will give you taxi voucher

Hi, would like to know the bill size at Thomson for natural with epidural, single bedded and with Dr. SF Loh..thank you!

Back