Ladies Only Gym/Fitness Centre

aishaht

Hi there. any mummies have come across only ladies gym or fitness centre to recommend?
anyone tried contour express? is it good?

not sure of personal trainers. u can google to find out more.

i think it is ok..just that i moved office thus gotta stop

YOu can check out Amore Fitness for ladies-only gym. I have a few girlfriends who are with them.

Personally I am with California Fitness, cos near my previous offices and I enjoy their GroupX classes

I'm with Amore Fitness, pretty good. All ladies for most of the gyms. Even for mixed gyms, there's not a lot of guys since they can only go to 2. Not much incentives for them to join.

Personally what's impt is if the locations are convenient
happy.gif

Amore Fitness.. i think it is ok. but now their prices ar rather on the high end.

WHere is fitness first located?

Does anyone knows how Amore Fitness works and package prices? Cos I saw from their Facebook videos, seems like a very fun place to work out.

My annual pass is expiring soon. Still thinking whether to continue at Califfonia Fitness or is there any to recommend? Any ladies exclusive clubs or clubs whereby I can bring my kids there?

Letting go Contours Express 40session for Circuit training (including yoga zumba fat blaster legs , fit cardio , combat cardio abs ) @ 350 (8.75 per session ) at blk 253 Serangoon Central Dr. Genuine buyers, please chat for transfer . Or whatsapp 87381603

Back