Lactation: Auntie Lynn & Her Daughter

Just to share my experience with Auntie Lynn (Lactation massage)

31.12.16 at 9.30pm

I'm 6 wpp this week.

Today, last day of 2016, I started to have big lump hiding at the lower part of my breast just below my nipples and the lump had spread to my aerola. No matter how I massage, hot compress, the lump just couldn't go away. It also caused my nipple to be sore. When my boobs started to engorge, the lump was so obvious when I lie down.

I made a call to Auntie Lynn for help, intend to make appointment tomorrow 01.01.17, She was very kind and nice to tell me that she could come down to help me now since I'm so in pain.

During the session, she helped me by using 七乳穴 technique (some sort of TCM) by using a sterilized needle to poke 7 holes on my hand (infected side) to release a little bit of blood, surprisingly the lump release its size a bit and also used heat pad. I was feeling much better after that. (It's not painful when she poke, it's like ants bite. She also treated my blister as well.

After that she start her massage and within an hour, my lumps all gone and not painful at all. I was so grateful to her that she would be able to make it otherwise I would have to endure this pain through the night.

My output for 3 hourly session usually 220-280ml, after her session, when I pumped out, it's 330-350ml. At least I know the milk blister and the lump were cleared and my supply is much more which means it helps me to clear better.

I would approach her again and I recommend her service to any mummies who had the same problem like mine.

This was my 3rd session with her and so far I love her service and her friendly approach. :)

I also had the similar experience with her daughter Jean, and Jean also very friendly and experienced to help me with my problems. The best part is that she would do follow up on my condition after the session despite her busy schedule. Both Auntie Lynn and Jean are good at unblocking ducts, treating milk blister under minimum pain. I love both of them.

They go all around Singapore

ImageUploadedByForum1483315685.375688.jpg

HI, thanks for sharing. Are you doing post natal massage for whole body also? how much is their charges per session?

Just to share my experience with Auntie Lynn (Lactation massage)

31.12.16 at 9.30pm

I'm 6 wpp this week.

Today, last day of 2016, I started to have big lump hiding at the lower part of my breast just below my nipples and the lump had spread to my aerola. No matter how I massage, hot compress, the lump just couldn't go away. It also caused my nipple to be sore. When my boobs started to engorge, the lump was so obvious when I lie down.

I made a call to Auntie Lynn for help, intend to make appointment tomorrow 01.01.17, She was very kind and nice to tell me that she could come down to help me now since I'm so in pain.

During the session, she helped me by using 七乳穴 technique (some sort of TCM) by using a sterilized needle to poke 7 holes on my hand (infected side) to release a little bit of blood, surprisingly the lump release its size a bit and also used heat pad. I was feeling much better after that. (It's not painful when she poke, it's like ants bite. She also treated my blister as well.

After that she start her massage and within an hour, my lumps all gone and not painful at all. I was so grateful to her that she would be able to make it otherwise I would have to endure this pain through the night.

My output for 3 hourly session usually 220-280ml, after her session, when I pumped out, it's 330-350ml. At least I know the milk blister and the lump were cleared and my supply is much more which means it helps me to clear better.

I would approach her again and I recommend her service to any mummies who had the same problem like mine.

This was my 3rd session with her and so far I love her service and her friendly approach. :)

I also had the similar experience with her daughter Jean, and Jean also very friendly and experienced to help me with my problems. The best part is that she would do follow up on my condition after the session despite her busy schedule. Both Auntie Lynn and Jean are good at unblocking ducts, treating milk blister under minimum pain. I love both of them.

Back