Kkh

linlin7986

first time mom. Thinking to go kkh under private or subsidy (had a referral letter fr poly clinic & appt booked)

Kkh private operating hours until when? So that day go for scanning is consider mc or AL?

Which gynae to choose?

Confused ??

first time mom. Thinking to go kkh under private or subsidy (had a referral letter fr poly clinic & appt booked)

Kkh private operating hours until when? So that day go for scanning is consider mc or AL?

Which gynae to choose?

Confused ??

I am seeing Prof John Tee at KKH Private Suite.
KKH has evening clinics and also Saturday clinics if you dont want to take leave or MC.
During gynae visit, they will be able to issue MC but it depends if your company accept Gynae's MC. Mine does, i read others who don't.
Under subsided, mummies will see a different gynae during each visit. It is your preference.
I prefer to see the same gynae, one that i can trust and i want to stay in 1 bedder when giving birth.

KKH Private Suite pricing is no different from Private Hospital pricing.

Which gynae to choose?

Confused ??

There’s a few gynae u can choose like prof john tee, dr tan kai lit, dr tan thiam chye, dr june tan. Im under dr tan heng hao n each visit is $140 consultant plus routine test. N im under csect n my bill is much cheaper than private hospital coz we still can get refund back frm the bill

I am seeing Prof John Tee at KKH Private Suite.
KKH has evening clinics and also Saturday clinics if you dont want to take leave or MC.
During gynae visit, they will be able to issue MC but it depends if your company accept Gynae's MC. Mine does, i read others who don't.
Under subsided, mummies will see a different gynae during each visit. It is your preference.
I prefer to see the same gynae, one that i can trust and i want to stay in 1 bedder when giving birth.

KKH Private Suite pricing is no different from Private Hospital pricing.

Hi how can you ask to go to the private suite? the nurse told me there isnt private suite anymore so ask me to go to clinic L? Thanks in advance

Hi how can you ask to go to the private suite? the nurse told me there isnt private suite anymore so ask me to go to clinic L? Thanks in advance

Private suite change to clinic L le so if u want to go there see gynae just tell the nurse at counter lor say u want to see gynae at clinic L

Hi, I have a qn. how early do you have to book your bed? I am 25 weeks now, and not too sure when i should book my room.

Private suite change to clinic L le so if u want to go there see gynae just tell the nurse at counter lor say u want to see gynae at clinic L

it doesn't matter actually whether your Private or Public, it is still at normal clinic. I am paying for private fees, visit same gynae every month and my appts are all at Clinic B.

You have to go to the admission office to make an enquiry first. Usually they allow for registration after 30++ weeks close to your EDD. Pricing info can be collected from them too.

You have to go to the admission office to make an enquiry first. Usually they allow for registration after 30++ weeks close to your EDD. Pricing info can be collected from them too.
ah, its like that. alright, thank you for the info :D

Hi all mummies....please help me

I am currently seeing dr han and i know that he is pro natural and his stiching skill for natural is good . But i can't find information for his stiching skill for C-section . I want to know how long it take to recover as i know recovery time of C-section with dr adrian wood is only 2 days .
All mummies please help me share with your experience . I really appreciate your help .

Not sure abt dr han. My gynae is dr tan hh n his stitching is superb. Second time csect i come down frm bed n i behave as normal doesn feel like i just had operations

Back