Kipling- Up to 70% Sales Spree <monkie>

Hi,

You may refer to spree details per first posting in spree thread: http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/kipling-up-to-70-sales-spree-monkie.15176/

Currently there is no additional less. Sales prices indicated on website are less price (if any).

Cheers :)

BATCH 137, 138, 139 & 140 Updates (including private batch orders placed for regular spreeists)

Orders expected to arrive next week for the following spreeists

- t00t
- belle_abb
- oceanus
- chenhs (Pamela)
- jodi
- belle_abb (additional orders)

Hi June

Here's the payment details:

Please note this transaction number for your records: 15021121846

Recipient Name
junetns

Transfer Currency and Amount
S$58.62

Thank you! :)

Hi,

Payment received:

04 Jul 2015 ITR I-BANK pig pig S$58.62

Cheers :)

Hi June

Here's the payment details:

Please note this transaction number for your records: 15021121846

Recipient Name
junetns

Transfer Currency and Amount
S$58.62

Thank you! :)

BATCH 137, 138, 139 & 140 Updates (including private batch orders placed for regular spreeists)

Orders Arrived for the following spreeists.

- t00t
- belle_abb
- oceanus
- chenhs (Pamela)
- jodi
- belle_abb (additional orders)

Will sort and post shipping topup and collection details this weekend

BATCH 137, 138, 139 & 140 Orders Updates:
BATCH 137, 138, 139 & 140 Orders - Arrived

Some of you have orders in the subsequent batches or orders pending arrival from my other sprees.
If you are awaiting the rest of your orders to arrive and opting for combined courier/collection, please still proceed with topup first for ease of tracking.

*you must be logged in to your SMH forum account to view the table below
*t00t & belle_abb please add $0.80 for courier materials to topup amount if opting for courier
* Other spreeists, please add $0.60 for courier materials to topup amount if opting for courier
Courier charge is directly payable to courier guy when he arrives to deliver. (please refer to mass email for details)

No materials cost topup is required if opting for self-collection

upload_2015-7-12_10-48-57.png

Courier option
Courier charge is directly payable to courier guy when he arrives to deliver. If opting for courier, please add $0.60/$0.80 (see above) for courier materials to topup amount. Please refer to mass email sent and contact me at [email protected] for courier arrangements after topup amount has been transferred.

Normal mail option (NOT RECOMMENDED)
Please note that there is no tracking number available for postage via normal mail and there is risk of loss or damaged mail. Please choose normal mail option at your OWN RISK. Please see table below for normal mail postage topup amount & total topup amount if you still wish to opt for normal mail.

upload_2015-7-12_10-51-23.png

1) Please look through the list above for the final orders placed for your items.

2) To facilitate collection process, please note that I have checked your orders during packing. Unless otherwise mentioned above (please see individual postings for each batch), all orders are correct. There are no missing orders or wrong colours unless otherwise indicated. Please take note which of your items have been dropped or alternative orders placed so that you know what to look out for or check when collecting your orders

3) OOS items or dropped items if applicable have been used to offset shipping charges. Please email me your POSB/DBS bank details for refund of further excess (if any)

4) Please topup outstanding amount before contacting me to arrange for pickup

5) No cash topups during collections as Mass Meetups will be arranged

6) No registered mail option (as indicated in T&C) as I am unable to make trips to the Post Office during office hours.

7) Note that this is a mass meetup, please confirm meetup only if you can be punctual and arrive on time.

8) Please opt for courier if unable to self collect

9) Please collect items latest by 30 July 2015

Thank you :)

Buangkok Mass Meetup - Wednesday 15 July @ 8.45pm sharp

Please topup outstanding amount before contacting me to arrange for pickup. No cash topups during mass meetup

For records, all orders have arrived and collected by spreeists

Spree currently closed for new orders.

Spreeists with order requests, please PM or email me with complete list of orders first before payment transfer.
Please transfer payment only after my confirmation/acknowledgement.

Thank you :)

Back