Last KS deal of the day:

scv20191014_182310.jpeg

Last edited:
batch 26 submitted for:
-jere: 6 items all ok
-thunderbunny: both items ok
-chrono23: item ok

hi,

the bag is at $119 and there is no further disc, so pls provide yr account for refund

Hi Qi,
Can you please refund the amount back to me in this case?! I did not receive the refund of $83.78 from you. I just updated my savings pass book as well.

sorry but i trf via phone app, it does not show the transfer ref #

What phone app?? I don't have those. I gave you my POSB Savings no. instead. Please do the refund Transfer direct to my Posb savings account asap and prove that your spree is not a SCAM!!

And stop sending me pm I don't check my pm often enough. Just be open about it and reply here.

sorry but i trf via phone app, it does not show the transfer ref #

What phone app?? I don't have those. I gave you my POSB Savings no. instead. Please do the refund Transfer direct to my Posb savings account asap and prove that your spree is not a SCAM!!

And stop sending me pm I don't check my pm often enough. Just be open about it and reply here.

i mean that i trf via mobile so it does not show the trf ref, subsequently, I've posted the bank transaction confirmation from DBS as below:

"Transaction Ref: MB15159562608C40
Dear Sir / Madam,

We refer to your Funds Transfer to Other DBS/POSB account dated 23 Nov. We are pleased to confirm that the transaction was completed.

Date & Time: 23 Nov 12:32 (SGT)
Amount: SGD83.78
To: gleekim (A/C ending 6223) "

Prob fault on my part for the delay of refund as was busy with work to cause u to believe that i may be a scammer but those whom haf spree with me will know me.

Hi Gleekim,

I have been spreeing with zpqi7 for as long as 10 years, she is one of the most trusted and oldest organizer here. Do note that she is also like one of us, a working mum and a family to run. She may not able to reply or take action ASAP and also organzing a spree is not an easy tasks.

It's not nice of you to open up a private conversation here and worse accuse her spree as a SCAM since you have just placed an order not long which you expected a ASAP action.

Do not place an order with her if you do not trust her. I'm sure she has many old spreeists who can testify for her, like i do.

Hi qi, pls help me order :

Nick: Lelemum
Collection: Sembawang

Item: wilson road leoni
https://surprise.katespade.com/WLRU4854.html
Colour: Black
Price: US$39 (pls drop if price increase)

Total : US$39 x 1.42 = S$55.38

Payment made via paylah.

Thanks for doing the spree, you are definitely one of the best long standing organiser around.

i mean that i trf via mobile so it does not show the trf ref, subsequently, I've posted the bank transaction confirmation from DBS as below:

"Transaction Ref: MB15159562608C40
Dear Sir / Madam,

We refer to your Funds Transfer to Other DBS/POSB account dated 23 Nov. We are pleased to confirm that the transaction was completed.

Date & Time: 23 Nov 12:32 (SGT)
Amount: SGD83.78
To: gleekim (A/C ending 6223) "

Prob fault on my part for the delay of refund as was busy with work to cause u to believe that i may be a scammer but those whom haf spree with me will know me.

Hi,
Thanks for providing the ref., now. I also just made another trip to update my account again and it finally showed the transfer. Apologise, but I just found it odd that it didn't show when I updated it last Saturday, when you first said that you already transfered. In addition, you didn't provide the transaction ref. when I asked earlier. I mean seriously, any first-timer with you will be concerned.

This may be the first time I am joining your spree but I am not a new member. There have been cases in the past and I was just expressing my concern. I appreciates that you are taking the time to organise the spree, however, I do not appreciate the comments of 'outsiders' aka your supporters - whatever their good experiences with you, cannot speak for or reflect the concerned experience I was going through. And no, I don't see what is so wrong with posting it here? It is much faster and should be a transparent forum. I see other similar posting and they don't get bashed?!

Anyway, I get the message from all. No need to pull seniority and ranks here. Gosh. It is just a spree. If you all want to keep it so 'exclusive' and 'clique-ish', I'm not interested. I have joined a few other sprees in this forum with no such fuss and issue at all. So don't worry, this will be the last you hear from me in this spree.

Happy Spreeing!

Back