Jurong West Mums

hi aryanti, super happy to catch up with you today. pity not enuff time. meet up again.

Kangeroo
keen to meet up too? =)

Hi evening, sure! When and where? Hope it falls on my non-working day.
happy.gif
I should be fine next wed and thurs.

Evening, nice meeting you and your babes. Call me anytime to arrange another date =)

Kangaroo, looking forward in meeting you too!

Hi mummies,

Anyone keen to send your boy to the Startots playgroup at Blk 653A Jurong West Street 61?

i'm planning to send my son for the sunday class 10~10.45am.

Just called them, but they need at least 7 angels to start a class. Currently having 4.. need 3 more. Anyone keen?

For Registration & Enquiries, you can call 67290210

Hi evening, I am new here...what is 'PM'? I only have time to check the forum now - very hectic in the office. Boss wants me to rush a deadline and I have to work 5 full days this week.

How about next Friday? Good for you?

PM stands for Private Message. if you would like to send anyone prvate message, doubleclick on her name to write message. the message will be sent to her email.

Hi Blumarine, thanks! How do I enable it? I tried sending PM to myself and couldn't.

No problem. I am not 100% sure that I don't have to work next Friday.

Hi,

My boy is born in the year 2007, i am currently looking out preschool, nursery for him in jurong... I have shortlisted some popular 1, can mummies out there care to share ur feedback or comment...

1.Q-dees @ yunnan
2.JCK @ taman jurong
3.SFA @ boonlay
4.Ichiban @ yunnan
5.Zoophonic @ JW
6.MMI @ Jw / JE

hi ladies
paiseh my darlings n me were under the weather since last fri. my girl just went back to playgroup today. so tired looking after cranky babies... i'd rather be the one n only sick one... than to see em suffer.

kangeroo, blumarine, aryanti i'm happy to meet too. shall we PM each other our mobile to make arrangement?

i've heard zoophonics JW not bad but didn't attend before. JCK has many good reviews from Jurong mummies that i know. however not so good reviews on MMI, should go check it out.

Sorry. Pls enlighten me what's JCK? Where is it? Near.....? SFA? Where in Boon Lay?

Actually would like to have more information abt childcare for 18mths toddler. Any information to share?

Thanks

jck = jurong cavalry kindergarten
my girl's attending talent plus playgroup. can check out their website. I like the structure she's been attending since 26 mth o. can send there when hit 18 mths. =)

Hi everyone,

I have just attending a zoophonic playgroup trial today. And here my feedback regarding zoophonic @ JW. My boy is currently 16mth, personally i dun feel that 18mth toddler is suitable for playgroup, as their actitivies r more suitable for toddler ard 24-30mth (ard2year n up), eg. using glue to paste paper, painting with finger, n mixing water n flour to mke a drough n etc. End up the smaller toddler playing with glue n painting all over the hand, n table, clothes n ....I think that 18mth is too early n young for toddler to attend playgroup, it is waste of $ to start too young as they didnt learn much. The class is 2hr long which i think not suitable for too small bb. 18mth bb's attetion span is too short, they cant sit long for 2hrs. I wonder hw 18mth bb going to cope alone when parent put them in the playgroup without parent accompany, somemore some classes are 3hrs long. My bb manage to join in the class for only 1hr, It more suitable for 2yr up toddler, can see those bigger 1 doing their work well, atok it is a mess.

The reception ladies do say it is too early to start. The class is full of 2005 n abit 2006 toddler and my son is 2007, i think he is the youngest, hahaha... Think i will continue my BJG (1hr enrichment) with my son till he is bigger then i put him in the playgroup, maybe next year ba.

The overall lesson is not bad, compare to tumble tots @ JE. The young chinese teacher voice is loud n powerful althought the class is quite noisey. She manage to capture children attention with her voice The actitives is very fun oso but more suitable for 2yr up. Class is abit messy, small, n cramp.

Next coming week i will be going MMI JW for trial too, will update all jurong mummies after the trial...

Jurong mummies out there, got any feedback regarding the school which i memtion earlier????

Hi

am looking for bbsitter around st61/st98 area.
thanks!

also looking for
1) newborn diaper (nepia, pamper premium)
2) nursing pillow
if u have any to let go, pls pm me

thanks!

halo lim..

paiseh...i dnt have those things u wan...when ur edd?
in fact my blk level 5 heard there is an auntie bb sit for ppl....

lim

you dun accept pm either.

me have my brestfriend pillow. only used a week. can let go at half the cost. i stay @ st 61. wanna pick up? do pm me.

margaret

go profile, edit to accept private message =)

Hve checked with the admin side.
WTS and Overseas spree sections are restricted to members who have participated in the forum for over a year. New members will be invited after a year of active participation.
But the pm function is available to new members.

ic...but then when i go to the edit profile...i cant find anyting tat allow me to click accept Pm leh...anyone please help me in tis....thanks so much

Margaret,
which block you staying ? u know the bbsit auntie you mentioned ?
or you can email me more details at [email protected]

evening,
sorry half the price is about how much ?
cos i not very sure of the original cost.
i stay at 653B, near ur place ?

anyone starting ur baby at BJG tis oct term?
I've juz registered for the little crawlers 1 class.Attended the trial on sat. Oh my baby seems not used to the environment and started crying but he can still b distracted for a while when looking at the flash cards. Anybody oso hve same experience?

go for vanessa class. My boy is in her class, my boy concentrate very well when she flash the card coz the way she flash the card is very fast n steady, unlike other teacher. My son have try several teacher, vanessa is the best

hi Margaret,
tat 650 auntie didnt call me lei.
anyway i found one (though i not sure she good a not) cos she reject me once and give me X reason.
Now she say she can look after mine, give me Y reason..confused heehee
anyway i temporary take first lor, if u got better one can still recommend me
happy.gif

hi evening,
thanks for the pillow
happy.gif

BJG is the one in bukit gombak ?
me wanted to let my girl go and attend but they dont seem to have sat afternoon class.
Even trial is always full...
Maybe next time we can go together heehee

hi xuanmummy

no issue. hope the nursing pillow can help you bf longer this time =) my boy attended the trial. they close one eye allowed my girl to be inside. they enjoyed the class. practising GD methodology. just received a brochure on Little NeuroTree, used to be called Trio open house @ Jurong East. nearer than bkt gombak can go tog haha

Back