Jurong West Mummies

Anyone mummies staying in Jurong West.. i'm trying to start a topic, n set a playdates for the kids to enjoy and mummies to know more friends.

Hi all. I'm a mother livibg in jurong west st 91.i have 2 kids age 6 & 4 one gal n one boy.. my gal is going pri 1 next yr.. nice to meet all mummies here..

Fiofioz,
Ohhh same here! So which gyne and hospital u went too?

Hi all mummies,
Any tips for first time mummy like us?

Hi all, I'm a SAHM of 2, 4years old (girl) and 4months old (boy).
happy.gif
I'm staying in jurong west.

Dear mummies,
we shall arrange a day out with the kid at jurong park MacDonald to let use meet up n chit chat n they kids enjoy the same time.

dear zestless_mummy,

im still waiting for other mummies relpy if they are interested to meet up. we can chitchat and let our kids gather n play,btw congrats to you on the #3... is a boy / gal? N WHERE u staying?

Hi, am staying opposite Jurong point. it will be great to meet up soon as the kids are having their hols now. They will be happy knowing more friends staying in Jurong.. Am expecting another girl
happy.gif

Hi,

I am moving to JW next month. So excited to see this topic. I have two kids, one boy and one girl; boy at 2 years, girl at 8 months.

I am looking for a nanny. Anyone has any recommendation?

And any MTB would like to buy any baby preloved sets? I am letting go alot of baby stuff; medela pump, cooler bag, swaddle warp, KS diaper bag..

Let me know ya..

Hihi,

I'm staying in jurong too n I'm due early sep.. It's my 1st baby.. Or shall we start a group in fb for easier communication?

Hi mummies,

shall we meet on 23/6/12 Saturday, at 11.30am ???

I'm going Sentosa POLW on Friday 22/5/12, anyone want to join ...

Hi Mummies & Mummies to be
I stay in JW too. St 61. Next to pioneer mall. Nice to know you ladies here. I have a 1y4d old girl.
happy.gif

I didn't know there is a thread for JW mummies. I am staying near JP and I am a 2nd time MTB due in sep and got #1 who is coming 2 in aug.

fiofioz & faith,
didn't expect to see you here as we are due in sep.. hee!

I'm staying at St.71, have twin gals (P1) and 1 boy (2yo).

I got young & good nanny to recommend, she's my neighbour (and also my kids' nanny). Anybody interested pls PM me.

Joyce, this is my second child. I'm at 276C.. who knew we might have bump into each other without knowing! My first one is 2 and a half years liao.. you?

Sori difficult to meet at wkend cos all my kids will be around, so usually will bring them out + they hv classes on Sat/Sun too... :-(

FB Grp is a good idea! My name is "Lim Lick Suan" (I think it's rather unique so there's no other person with this name). But if u r sending me a Fren Req pls msg me in FB to identify urself else I'll reject ur Req....

count me in if there is any fb group or activities ard jurong west. i am a sahm with a 2 yr old boy, staying near jurong point.

Hi all Jurong West Mummies,

Guess I missed the previous outings you have. I'm staying in Jurong West St 93. Near Pioneer MRT. I have a boy going to be 4 years old next month. born in Sep.

Hope to meet up with all JW mummies if they is any outings.

Hi Jurong West Mummies,

I'm staying in Jurong West St 61. Near Pioneer MRT. I have a boy going to be 5 years old coming nov & a new born baby boy.

Hope to meet up with all JW mummies if there is any outings.

Hi Jurong West Mummies,

I also stay in Jurong West St 61, my daughter is now 4 years plus, wnat to find an aunty to fetch her from school in evening and feed her dinner, any recommend? thnaks alot.

Hi all,

I am expecting a baby girl within one month, living close to pioneer mall. May I join if the tread is still active?

Hi,

Anyone is keen to join a music class at Blk 674 (previous Summer Kindergarden premise)?

Monday, 10 sessions, 8pm to 845pm.
$260
Parents drop off.
For 2 years n above, or if older kid 5yrs n above with no prior music background.

http://www.kindermusikwithlovestudios.com.sg/about-us/

We currently have 4 kids and require one more to start.
PM me if you need more infor or want to contact the music teacher personally.

Any mummies here can guide me how to get to Jurong West Stadium? what bus goes there? how long to walk from Pioneer Mrt?

Back