June EDD

Ya not sure if I’m lazy or just fatigued lol. Hard to stay asleep at night too. Tossing and turning. I don’t remember this from 1st pregnancy.

I’m also so emo. As in sad emo don’t know what’s happening when I’m so so happy.

yes, hoping for a smooth and safe pregnancy for us all!!
we really need to start a group chat soon

Pls count me in! June 2022 edd, first timer too excited and nervous

Hello! Edd 13 June here. Just did my 8 weeks scan on Monday. Feeling nervous even though it’s my second. First one just turn 3 years old! Cause haven pass the 3 months, so can’t share the news with friends yet. Thought it’s great to be able to chat here.

feeling tired, bloated, nausea all day

Hi mummies! i'm 7wks this wk! 2nd baby! does anyone have experience with pregnancy slightly less than 1 year post c section? i know shldnt have been so kanchiong but my hubby loves kids so much... lol!!

Hi mummies! i'm 7wks this wk! 2nd baby! does anyone have experience with pregnancy slightly less than 1 year post c section? i know shldnt have been so kanchiong but my hubby loves kids so much... lol!!
A friend of mine. But I think this pregnancy u need to do c sec. unless u can find a doc who dare to take risk to do vbac.

hi everyone, expecting dad here! 16 june edd, any other dads here? haha yes, can't tell anyone yet as we have yet to reach the 3 month mark.

my wife (32yo) just did her week 9 scan and our doc has offered us to do either the Oscar ($900) or Harmony ($1700) pre-natal screening tests. he did mention about the accuracy etc. but this is our first child so i am just curious to find out which one did you go for?

thanks and congrats everyone!

hi everyone, expecting dad here! 16 june edd, any other dads here? haha yes, can't tell anyone yet as we have yet to reach the 3 month mark.

my wife (32yo) just did her week 9 scan and our doc has offered us to do either the Oscar ($900) or Harmony ($1700) pre-natal screening tests. he did mention about the accuracy etc. but this is our first child so i am just curious to find out which one did you go for?

Hmmm oscar $900?? Where do u go for the scan?

That’s very expensive.

For me, I will be doing Oscar first as advised by doc. If result is not favorable then we will decide to do Harmony or Panorama.

Hmmm oscar $900?? Where do u go for the scan?

That’s very expensive.

For me, I will be doing Oscar first as advised by doc. If result is not favorable then we will decide to do Harmony or Panorama.

Ah i see, I've read about some people who went with the oscar and then didn't go well so they did a harmony one after? my wife and i thought, just go for the harmony one. still have a couple weeks to decide so thought i'd check in here.

We are with Dr Kenneth Edward Lee, perhaps I should make it clear, I think that the Oscar and Harmony tests he offers are bundled with NT scan and screening for pre-eclamsia too. i'm not sure if theses are normally included in the screenings.

If $900 is high, what are the rates you've got and whats included? hmm its unlikely we go to another doctor though.

TIA

Ah i see, I've read about some people who went with the oscar and then didn't go well so they did a harmony one after? my wife and i thought, just go for the harmony one. still have a couple weeks to decide so thought i'd check in here.

We are with Dr Kenneth Edward Lee, perhaps I should make it clear, I think that the Oscar and Harmony tests he offers are bundled with NT scan and screening for pre-eclamsia too. i'm not sure if theses are normally included in the screenings.

If $900 is high, what are the rates you've got and whats included? hmm its unlikely we go to another doctor though.

TIA

I need to check back my forms again. I paid less than $400 for oscar.

$1200 for harmony (if I’m not wrong)

Mine everything ala-carte. If it’s good bundle, you can consider. Yes I was told some couple just straight away opt for harmony. Pre-eclampsia screening is optional unless your wife has high bp.

I need to check back my forms again. I paid less than $400 for oscar.

$1200 for harmony (if I’m not wrong)

Mine everything ala-carte. If it’s good bundle, you can consider. Yes I was told some couple just straight away opt for harmony. Pre-eclampsia screening is optional unless your wife has high bp.

ah i see, no need to check your forms! a ballpark is enough. thank you so much surely this might help other expecting parents :)

For mine I went to Novena Fetal Assessment centre. Oscar about 300+ and Harmony at about 900+. I already thought its expensive until I saw your prices!

For mine I went to Novena Fetal Assessment centre. Oscar about 300+ and Harmony at about 900+. I already thought its expensive until I saw your prices!
Ahhh thanks for sharing. Meaning harmony at mount E Novena and govt not much difference.

I’m going there next week for Oscar. Yes I paid $300 plus.

15 Jun Edd here! We opted for Panorama straight as I’m considered high risk, at 36 , second kid!

Harmony costs about $800++ at KKH private rate. Your quotation seems very pricey.

Anyone doing iGene test? Was quoted $1.5k by my wife's gynae for it.
Any difference between iGene and Panorama?

Anyone doing iGene test? Was quoted $1.5k by my wife's gynae for it.
Any difference between iGene and Panorama?

looks like another NIPT, according to my chat above, it seems pricey but you should check if its bundled with other tests. my is expensive too but its because its bundled with all the other tests which may not be the most relevant or required. not sure if you can go with a cheaper option like novena fetal assessment center and then bring the results to your gynae but i guess you could check?

Just tested positive on Monday and waiting to see gynae in 2 weeks time at 6 weeks.

congrats, i think you should be probably be july edd, there's a group chat over here that you can join other mommies. i'm in the dad's chat lol. seems pretty good if you have any questions or just want to text some one over there. its alot faster than the forums :D

good luck!

Back