June 2019 Mummies

Hi I am interested to join the WA grp my EDD is on 11 June 2019 and this is my 2nd pregnancy after 6yr gap. My gynae is from Thomson Medical her name is Dr Pamela Tan, I am looking for Confinement Nanny. My number is 9450 4670 Mei Fen. I have found 1 confinement nanny but not sure any1 heard her review her name is Auntie Kelly Leok from JB.

Reactions: zmm

Hi Mummies, can someone add me into the whatsapp June mummies group? My EDD is 11 June 2019. 3rd pregnancy. :)
My contact is 96258470. Thanks

Hi to all mummies!

Was introduced to this forum by my friend! Would love to share experiences and seek advice with all of you! I'm a first time mummy. Please do add me on the WhatsApp group too! My number is 9176 1740. Oh my EDD is 27 June 2019! :)

Hi I am interested to join the WA grp my EDD is on 11 June 2019 and this is my 2nd pregnancy after 6yr gap. My gynae is from Thomson Medical her name is Dr Pamela Tan, I am looking for Confinement Nanny. My number is 9450 4670 Mei Fen. I have found 1 confinement nanny but not sure any1 heard her review her name is Auntie Kelly Leok from JB.

I am also with Dr Pemela Tan, my edd is 25Jun 2019.

Hello, I am interested in join WA group, my number is 90520829 my EDD is 25Jun 2019, my Dr is Pamela Tan, Thomson Medical, thanks!

Hi to all mummies!

Would love to share experiences and seek advice with all of you! I'm a first time mummy. Please do add me on the WhatsApp & FB group too! My number is 9006 8876 and my EDD is 30 June 2019! :)

Hi, am interested to join the WhatsApp group! EDD 22 June 2018, first pregnancy and my number is 91893969 :)

Hihi everyone! I am interested to be added on whatsapp too! My edd is 22 June, first time mom. My number is 8126628. Thanks !

Hello, we are a group of Year 3 Ngee Ann Polytechnic students from the Diploma of Chinese Media and Communication. We are currently conducting a research for our final-year project on the topic of confinement. The purpose of our project is to promote the tradition of confinement through a mobile application which can be used, before and during confinement.

Through this research, it will help my group with the planning of content for our final year project. This survey will take you about 3 to 5 minutes, thank you for your participation!

Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdLQqkKyJSqtUr9MSNct7ZqWGISLPA32IS9y9BDMQDZR7B_vA/viewform

IG: project.stillyoung

FB: project.stillyoung

Gmail: [email protected]

Hello mummies, please add me to the WA group. My first bb is 2 weeks old now. My number is 96736681. Thanks!

Hi June mummies here. I'm a nanny staying at Canberra Drive. Am this line for 7yrs plus. 2girls that hv been brought up by myself and they are 12yrs n 15yrs old. My hp is 94369313. Chinese Singaporean

Back