June 2018 Mummies and Babies!

Any June moms experience hard stomach and need to walk very slowly?
On and off since start of trimester 3 I started experiencing it, but since ytd ard 5pm, my stomach has been really hard most of the time... and i couldn't really sleep with the rock belly... all the way until now still hard... But i dun think it's labour contractions cos it did not get more painful or more consistent... wonder if Braxton Hicks can last such a long time? Or isit just stress from work?

All the best, hope everything will go smoothly and you will also recover quickly :)
So your baby will complete 35 weeks by this sunday?
Thanks! Have given birth yesterday morning. Baby is born at 34 weeks and 3 days. So pretty small. 1.9kg. He have some difficulty breathing so now in NICU. Cried when I first saw him today after I’m able to walk to see him. But he is doing well today so actually I should be happy. Hopefully tml or the next day can change to normal nursery. For me I think I’m recovering pretty well. The surgery cut is hurting now. But still bearable. :)

Thanks! Have given birth yesterday morning. Baby is born at 34 weeks and 3 days. So pretty small. 1.9kg. He have some difficulty breathing so now in NICU. Cried when I first saw him today after I’m able to walk to see him. But he is doing well today so actually I should be happy. Hopefully tml or the next day can change to normal nursery. For me I think I’m recovering pretty well. The surgery cut is hurting now. But still bearable. :)
Congrats...fenfen. take care..
U must be strong to take care of bb ya..
Any questions or problem taking care of bb,Can pm me or wattsap 97327396...

PlanStork, tightening is due to contraction. May trigger preterm labor. Pls feedback to ur gynae and get medication to control it.

Any June moms experience hard stomach and need to walk very slowly?
On and off since start of trimester 3 I started experiencing it, but since ytd ard 5pm, my stomach has been really hard most of the time... and i couldn't really sleep with the rock belly... all the way until now still hard... But i dun think it's labour contractions cos it did not get more painful or more consistent... wonder if Braxton Hicks can last such a long time? Or isit just stress from work?
an

Congrats...fenfen. take care..
U must be strong to take care of bb ya..
Any questions or problem taking care of bb,Can pm me or wattsap 97327396...
Thanks radish1 for the support! I’m feeling ok. Although baby is still in nicu but he is getting better everyday. And because he is getting better because of my breastmilk, I felt so much better. Like I’m able to save my own baby. Thank you!

Thanks radish1 for the support! I’m feeling ok. Although baby is still in nicu but he is getting better everyday. And because he is getting better because of my breastmilk, I felt so much better. Like I’m able to save my own baby. Thank you!

Be strong mummy! I’m sure your baby can discharge very soon, in the meanwhile, try to rest as much as you can ;)

Is there an ongoing facebook or whatsapp group chat for june mummies? i’m currently on leave already waiting for D day in about 3 weeks time!

Hi everyone, I am expecting my 4th baby EDD 20 June. Previous kids born in Malaysia. First child to be born in SG. Thinking of changing Dr at the last min....! Need advice on which Dr to go for. Was reccomended to go for Dr Pamela Tan. We attended hypnobirthing class and going to use the techniques for the labour . But certain procedures at KKH will be hard to fight against... please add me to the whatsapp chat group. My no. 8660 3504. Am running out of time.

Any mummies here taking Nestle Nan 1 ? Bought 1 dozen and baby don't like this brand.
I've 10 tins here to spare, brand new and sealed. Expiry 2019.
NTUC selling for $52.60. Letting go $45 each.

Hi, I’m late. I do not know got all this forum etc till today. Can add me in the WhatsApp group pls? My LO is 5 months btw

Is there a facebook group of sg june babies?

My due date is on 6june too! Had my first appointment on wed with Dr Lee Keen Whye at Gleneagles, very fatherly and detailed. Next scan will be on my 8th week to see baby's heartbeat, can't wait! :)
Hi I know this is a little late. I am considering Dr Lee and wondered if he is pro natural delivery?

Back