June 2017 mummies

Good morning ladies
Tested with CB, and from here I think my edd is 11 Jun #2.

Have any1 visited the gyne yet?

Hello ladies! Congrats! Hope i'm in this group! Just tested with CBdigital! . :)
Thinking to wait till Week 6 to see a gynae. How about you ladies?

Hello ladies! Congrats! Hope i'm in this group! Just tested with CBdigital! . :)
Thinking to wait till Week 6 to see a gynae. How about you ladies?
Jus make an appt, probably by then Ard week 6. Is this ur no.1?

I was previously with kkh - tps. Now still hesitating.

U?

Hi guys, based on lmp my edd Shld be 31 May but I am a late ovulator so I kinda suspect I Shld be a June mummy. (Based on conception date, Shld be ard 7 june). I'm a first time mum.

Tough journey for me so far, have been sick since the day I found out I was pregnant. Super bad gastritis that lasted a week and followed by a Super bad cough. Coughing a wk plus now.. Oh and I have spotting for 1 week earlier also. Went kkh A&E and what's not, but too early can't see anything thru transvaginal u/s scan. anyway I'm down with runny nose and sore throat this morning. I haven't been healthy for once and I feel so bad for my bb.

U girls realli have to take good care of ur health :) My first appt will be on 18 October. Nervous.

Hi LiYun and Capricorn Girl... welcome to the mummy club to be. You 2 must be really excited in welcoming your little bundle of joy.

Where are you girls going for Gynea.?

Capricon Girl, so your follow-up will at KKH too? Oh sounded so bad. You got to have plenty of rest. Try to have more small meals than the usual 3 meals kind. Body is adjusting to pregnancy maybe tat y youfeel even weaker. Take good care.

Have you ladies start taking folic acid yet - must take if haven.

I will be going KKH for appt too, subsidise. Yup, alr started on folic acid. Is it normal to be waking up hunting for food in the middle of the night for the past 1week, and now it totally stopped? I can sleep throughout the night for the past 2 days. Everything still fine? Hmmm....

I will be going KKH for appt too, subsidise. Yup, alr started on folic acid. Is it normal to be waking up hunting for food in the middle of the night for the past 1week, and now it totally stopped? I can sleep throughout the night for the past 2 days. Everything still fine? Hmmm....

Li Yun,

I guess should be alright... body changes so subconsciously maybe telling yourself you need alittle more food. Or maybe your dinner was too little?

Or you went polyclinic for referral?

Dun worry too much ;)

Hi LiYun and Capricorn Girl... welcome to the mummy club to be. You 2 must be really excited in welcoming your little bundle of joy.

Where are you girls going for Gynea.?

Capricon Girl, so your follow-up will at KKH too? Oh sounded so bad. You got to have plenty of rest. Try to have more small meals than the usual 3 meals kind. Body is adjusting to pregnancy maybe tat y youfeel even weaker. Take good care.

Have you ladies start taking folic acid yet - must take if haven.

Yep will follow up at kkh private and yes have been taking folic acid since 9 moths ago when trying for baby. Just that during my recent A&E visit, the dr changed my folic from 400mcg to 5mg. I am mostly worried than feeling happy coz of the spotting and faint positives I have on my home pregnancy test kits during the 1st wk when I know I got pregnant. But at least my hcg level has increased now so relieved a bit. I can only wait till my first scan to be more assured. So scary la..

I think its normal, sometimes I get hungry every 2-3hr, sometimes I feel full all the time.. Xclusive may be right, body changes :) you will be fine!

Li Yun,

I guess should be alright... body changes so subconsciously maybe telling yourself you need alittle more food. Or maybe your dinner was too little?

Or you went polyclinic for referral?

Dun worry too much ;)
Yup, I went to Polyclinic for referral. Flying off this coming Sat until the following Sat. The Polyclinic doctor said it's fine to fly. But abit scared though.

Coz the 1st time was all well except for some stuff...
My previous gyne preference which I wasn't told till the time I was push in for csect.
Most importantly you must be comfortable with the gynae. Dont stress over it too much ya!

Oh and I have spotting for 1 week earlier also. Went kkh A&E and what's not, but too early can't see anything thru transvaginal u/s scan. anyway I'm down with runny nose and sore throat this morning. I haven't been healthy for once and I feel so bad for my bb..
Please take care! Spotting is normal but do handle with care! I had spotting for my #1 and I went on bedrest. Take care, drink lots of water!

Such a long wait.... to the first appointment...

Hi,

Im first time mummy. Any good female gynae to intro? I havent go for my 1st prenatal check... still researching.. hope to get some advise from you all.

Hi all~ My LMP was 1 Sep. Based on online calculator, my edd will be 8 June 2017! :)

This is my 3rd pregnancy. I had 2 miscarriages before. So im super nervous now!

Hi,

Im first time mummy. Any good female gynae to intro? I havent go for my 1st prenatal check... still researching.. hope to get some advise from you all.
You can try goggle.

Like which hospital u want give birth, coz some only at Mount a, tmc etc...

Or currently where u staying then search for those nearer yr place for easier checkup...

If you looking at kkh, private suite.. I know there a few female one.

Dr K T tan, Dr June tan, Dr Suzanne.

Hi all~ My LMP was 1 Sep. Based on online calculator, my edd will be 8 June 2017! :)

This is my 3rd pregnancy. I had 2 miscarriages before. So im super nervous now!
Hi cupcake lover,

Jus relax and take good care. Perhaps u should start going for checkup earlier and monitor it more closely.

Doctor will advise u then if bed rest etc i's needed.

Hi cupcake lover,

Jus relax and take good care. Perhaps u should start going for checkup earlier and monitor it more closely.

Doctor will advise u then if bed rest etc i's needed.

Thank you dear:) I did! My first checkup was on the day of my expected period (4weeks), super early but that's what the gynae told me to do last time. I'm currently on bed rest as well. Hcg level has risen too. Are you June 2017 mummy to be too? :)

Thank you dear:) I did! My first checkup was on the day of my expected period (4weeks), super early but that's what the gynae told me to do last time. I'm currently on bed rest as well. Hcg level has risen too. Are you June 2017 mummy to be too? :)
Yes I am (hopefully) one.

Tested positive waiting for checkup on the 22.

Lisen to doctor and have plenty of rest....:)

Hi ladies,

May I know what is the appointment days to visit KKH after obtained a referred letter from polyclinic?

Appreciate your sharing. Thank you.

Just went for my first scan last Wednesday. My edd has been changed from 31 May to 5 June. Still at week 5. Very early..

Just went for my first scan last Wednesday. My edd has been changed from 31 May to 5 June. Still at week 5. Very early..

I used an app and it estimated mine to be 31 May too, but becoz i ovulated late in the cycle, i suspect mine's june baby. Hehe.
Oh yes, when is your LMP?

Am a 3rd time mummy here..

Now shd be just turning 6wks.. when to see a Gynae last 2wks to confirm and EDD was 1st June. Most prob.. will pop earlier.

I gave birth to both my Elder girls in TMC previously.

1st Girl - Normal birth with Epi
2nd Girl - Csect due to low placenta
3rd Pregnancy.. hopefully can VBAC.

TMC estimate bill now is 8K for Csect.. Gulp!!

Most prob.. will opt for either SGH or KKH Under subsidize.

Hi mummies.

I just tested positive today. Edd shd be 9 June. I'm a 2nd time mum. My girl is 3.5yr old already. Now need to start all over again.

Hi oceantear.. may i know when was your last menses? And did you manage to see the yolk sac?
My LMP was at 24 Aug. But my gynae mentioned that I ovulated late, so I'm still at week 5. First scan at week 5 usually cannot see anything. But I saw a little tadpole thingy thru transvaginal scan. Haha. By my next appt I'll be at week 7. Hopefully by then I can see my baby's heartbeat.

Am a 3rd time mummy here..

Now shd be just turning 6wks.. when to see a Gynae last 2wks to confirm and EDD was 1st June. Most prob.. will pop earlier.

I gave birth to both my Elder girls in TMC previously.

1st Girl - Normal birth with Epi
2nd Girl - Csect due to low placenta
3rd Pregnancy.. hopefully can VBAC.

TMC estimate bill now is 8K for Csect.. Gulp!!

Most prob.. will opt for either SGH or KKH Under subsidize.
Hello. Can I ask which gynae did you engage from TMC?

24 Aug. My gynae mentioned that I ovulated late too!! Now the only thing we can do now is wait and wait.. :/

Hey my LMP was 24 Aug too hehehe.. but i only ovulated on CD 23 i think... so i'm about 1 week behind too.. my appt is next Tue.. by doc's calculation i should be 8 wk then. but i think im around 7 wk next wk .. hope everything will fine.. while waiting, the best we can do is to eat healthily, drink lotsa water and get enough rest .. just do our part and all will be good i hope... =D

Previously, I engaged Adrian Woodworth. He did my D&C when i had my first miscarriage follows by 1st born normal and 2nd Born Csect.
Hey my LMP was 24 Aug too hehehe.. but i only ovulated on CD 23 i think... so i'm about 1 week behind too.. my appt is next Tue.. by doc's calculation i should be 8 wk then. but i think im around 7 wk next wk .. hope everything will fine.. while waiting, the best we can do is to eat healthily, drink lotsa water and get enough rest .. just do our part and all will be good i hope... =D
same same!!
Same same. Mine will be Wednesday.

Annyeonghaseyo! So glad to find this group :D

This is my first pregnancy and I seen gynae ysty. EDD is 11 Jun 2017. At 5 weeks 2 days, we can't really see bb on ultrasound yet, but gynae assured me everything is where they should be -- ie. the waterbag and yolk sac is there already.

The pregnancy news was a bit of a scare for me at first, because just 2-3 weeks ago,
- i had a breast biopsy involving local anesthetic , and
- a dental x-ray
I done a pregnancy test (Guardian brand) before the xray, but result was negative.

So you can imagine my panic when i redo the test on 9 Oct using ClearBlue Digital and realise i am more than 3 weeks pregnant. The gynae assured me that the xray and anaesthetic nowadays are very precise and will not harm bb. My gynae is experienced and nice, and i like him. But I heard he may be away first week of school holidays. Just wondering if there's any chance bb will arrive 2 weeks earlier, and if so, does anyone know of any other gynae who is around in June 2017? Thanks!

Annyeonghaseyo! So glad to find this group :D

This is my first pregnancy and I seen gynae ysty. EDD is 11 Jun 2017. At 5 weeks 2 days, we can't really see bb on ultrasound yet, but gynae assured me everything is where they should be -- ie. the waterbag and yolk sac is there already.

The pregnancy news was a bit of a scare for me at first, because just 2-3 weeks ago,
- i had a breast biopsy involving local anesthetic , and
- a dental x-ray
I done a pregnancy test (Guardian brand) before the xray, but result was negative.

So you can imagine my panic when i redo the test on 9 Oct using ClearBlue Digital and realise i am more than 3 weeks pregnant. The gynae assured me that the xray and anaesthetic nowadays are very precise and will not harm bb. My gynae is experienced and nice, and i like him. But I heard he may be away first week of school holidays. Just wondering if there's any chance bb will arrive 2 weeks earlier, and if so, does anyone know of any other gynae who is around in June 2017? Thanks!

An-nyeong !!

Me too.. i went for surgery under General Anesthetic on 09th Sept and 2wks later.. i found out that am already in my 5weeks.

I checked with a Gynae.. and he said.. its ok.. its save.. so not to worry.

For early labour.. yes there's possibilities.. my firstborn EDD was 16th March 2011 but my waterbag burst and I gave birth to her on 19th Feb 2011.. Thats about 4wks earlier. She was already turning into 36wks, no complications and no extra stay in the hospital needed.

An-nyeong !!

Me too.. i went for surgery under General Anesthetic on 09th Sept and 2wks later.. i found out that am already in my 5weeks.

I checked with a Gynae.. and he said.. its ok.. its save.. so not to worry.

For early labour.. yes there's possibilities.. my firstborn EDD was 16th March 2011 but my waterbag burst and I gave birth to her on 19th Feb 2011.. Thats about 4wks earlier. She was already turning into 36wks, no complications and no extra stay in the hospital needed.

New
Thanks for the reply, this is helpful! Guess i better search harder for a gynae who is available in early-mid june then.

Hi peachpink!

I'm also #2 this time. How old is ur first one?

Which gynae u seeing? I haven't decide mine. I went nuh for #1 but no slot now till end dec.

Hello all mummies, nice to meet you all. Just tested positive 2 days ago. Expecting #2 and awaiting to see gynae on 24 Oct. :)
i

Hi ladies..

Anyone experiencin tummy cramp jus like mens cramp or something...

It been bothering me for a few days each lasting about 10 to 15 mins... and someday it happen more than 1...

I dUn have any spotting... thus nv urge me to go see doctor. But jus feeling uneasy n of coz when the pain is here.. it's so so unbearable for me.

Hi xclusive, I got cramp like menses cramp 1 time before I knew I was pregnant after that more of mild cramp.

If u worried or too frequent maybe better to see a doc for assuring?

Hi ladies..

Anyone experiencin tummy cramp jus like mens cramp or something...

It been bothering me for a few days each lasting about 10 to 15 mins... and someday it happen more than 1...

I dUn have any spotting... thus nv urge me to go see doctor. But jus feeling uneasy n of coz when the pain is here.. it's so so unbearable for me.

Hi there

2nd time mummy here

Shld be about 6-7weeks now and feeling super nauseas. This pregnancy seem more tiring than the first. Abdominal cramping is common as our uterus is expanding. But if feel painful or sharp pain then u may wanna check with ur gynae. I hv also experience more pain than cramp this pregnancy.. not sure if its due to carrying #1.

Back