July 2020 mums

JeeJay

Hi there! Any mummies with good news yet? I just went to see Dr and my EDD is 6th July.
Any mummy groups up?

You guys can join the Tele gram mummy chat at

Last edited:

hi.. jeejay.. i've just found out BFP on deepavali.. according to apps i should be around the same edd as you however i still need to wait for my first gynae appointment next friday..

i'm so excited and yet so worried about my fetus growth..

btw which gynae did you visited?

‍Hi!
I had a bleeding episode but all’s fine now! Edd should be around 5 Jul :)
Nice to meet y’all JeeJay & Veronica!

‍Hi!
I had a bleeding episode but all’s fine now! Edd should be around 5 Jul :)
Nice to meet y’all JeeJay & Veronica!

Nice to meet you guys too!
I havent schedule with Gynae yet. Tested with my GP.

Will set up a chat. Can you guys PM me your number pls?

hi.. jeejay.. i've just found out BFP on deepavali.. according to apps i should be around the same edd as you however i still need to wait for my first gynae appointment next friday..

i'm so excited and yet so worried about my fetus growth..

btw which gynae did you visited?

my gynae is Dr Kelly Loi from Health & Fertility Centre for Women :)

do you all have any morning sickness? i don't feel anything at all which kinda makes me worry.. the most is my breasts are a little sore thats all.. now each time i go toilet i'll keep checking my panty to ensure no stain/ blood.. (i'm a bit paranoid due to i've a mc last year.. )

btw you girls know any brand of skincare products and cosmetic that are safe for pregnant lady?

Hi everyone! I just found out last weekend and finally got my blood test done at my GP. Hope everything goes smoothly.

I’m also getting a little paranoid like you Veronica. Seems to have more discharge than usual and that makes me go check every time for any blood.

Hi all,
Nice to meet y’all. I just tested positive yesterday. Is there a WhatsApp or telegram chat I can join? Thank you :)

Hi all,

We've setup a WhatsApp group for July 2020 Mummies. You can PM me to join.

Last edited:
Hi Jee Jay, just found out that I am having my number 2! Would like to join the chatgroup :)

Hi dear! You can join us at Tele gram

Hi! I'm frm the feb 2020 grp, i have two cans of dumex mamil maternity milk (one unopened, one I've only taken one portion out of it bef i realised i cldnt take the taste), and two bottles of Blackmore's folic acid (gynae put me on diff vitamins trimester 2 onwards) . Giving away for free, self collect though. Lemme knw! I cn be reached on telegram via @paddlepoppp

Dear mummies,

How are you managing your wardrobe? Just realised that I can’t fit most of my work clothes now and I’m going back to work in 2 weeks’ time!

Help!

Back