July 2019 mummies

hi ladies, just tested positive today.. 1st preg, very scare and nervous.. any recommendation for gynae?

Congrats! Don’t be nervous .. it’s exciting! I haven’t think about it but probably NuH and if no complications (pls!) lol. My first child was breech and I changed hosp and gynae at week 37 so that I can deliver naturally which I eventually did

Congrats! Don’t be nervous .. it’s exciting! I haven’t think about it but probably NuH and if no complications (pls!) lol. My first child was breech and I changed hosp and gynae at week 37 so that I can deliver naturally which I eventually did

Icic. Your first child also NUH? I'm considering private hosp like TMC or Mt A..

Hi all 1st pregnancy here too and 6 weeks today! My GP told me to see the Gynae at 8 weeks. Considering KKH private or TMC but TMC is quite far from where I stay. Anyone knows any good Gynae central/south/west?

I’m 6+1 today. Went for ultrasound, nothing but only a sac. My gynae suggest a vaginal scan. There is a tiny little heartbeat at the top corner.. gynae suggest to revisit at week 8. N also to discuss if I wana test down syndrome cos I’m 35 years old this year. Any mummy taking the test?

I’m 6+1 today. Went for ultrasound, nothing but only a sac. My gynae suggest a vaginal scan. There is a tiny little heartbeat at the top corner.. gynae suggest to revisit at week 8. N also to discuss if I wana test down syndrome cos I’m 35 years old this year. Any mummy taking the test?

Congrats!

OSCAR blood test n ultrasound only can done in between week 11-13... in KKH, they will advise all future mummies to do the test doesn’t matter your age..

Hi all 1st pregnancy here too and 6 weeks today! My GP told me to see the Gynae at 8 weeks. Considering KKH private or TMC but TMC is quite far from where I stay. Anyone knows any good Gynae central/south/west?
Congrats!

Congrats! Usually transvaginal scan in early weeks .. the Oscar isn’t so early. I Guess I will take it this time too as I did w my firstborn (was 35 then)

Shall we start a WhatsApp chat? Pm me if you are keen with your number and name please

Last edited:
Hi all, just tested positive this week and I'm into Wk5 and 2 days. If everything goes well, then I will have a July baby. *finger cross*. I made appointment with my gynea next Wednesday for a scan. This is my 2nd pregnancy but it feels like the first one. I am more worried and anxious compared to first one and has a worse morning sickness. Hope share our experience and also support for each other.

Naturally conceive? Tested positive with kit?

Yes, natural conceived. Appreciate the polyclinic doctor help me to write urgent referral letter to NUH, yesterday done my first scanning at NUH. Can see Sac but cannot see heartbeat because i refuse to do vaginal scanning. I scared more bleeding. Then the gynea very nice also help me to type urgent request for scanning at another department on next week. But she said hormones pill is not necessary, ask me to take more rest.

I went to KKH as subsidied patient, both hospital take long time, feel NUH clinic G very small, almost all seat occupied

I think I am week 5 so by when should I see gyne? Do I need to buy Blackmores pregnancy supplements now to eat? Coz my first born went at week 5 cannot see much only see one dot.

I think I am week 5 so by when should I see gyne? Do I need to buy Blackmores pregnancy supplements now to eat? Coz my first born went at week 5 cannot see much only see one dot.

My GP told me to see the Gynae at week 8. I was given folic acid and bought multi vitamins from IHerb.

My gynae only see me from week 7 onwards.. advise from nurse is to just take folic acid only.

My GP told me to see the Gynae at week 8. I was given folic acid and bought multi vitamins from IHerb.

Too early to take multi vitamin. Important for first trimester is Folic acid only. Normally Gynea will issue u multi vitamin n fish oil from second trimester onward..

My wife start multi vitamin at week 14 n stop folic acid..

Hihi

I'm tested positive on 06 Nov, 3 says passed menses.. Have 1 older boy at 13 months.

Been having cramp :( will be seeing doc next Wed.

Anyone having cramp too ??

Hihi

I'm tested positive on 06 Nov, 3 says passed menses.. Have 1 older boy at 13 months.

I have cramps during my 3-4 weeks too.. but the cramp stop on week 5.. the morning sickness kicks in for me at week 6.

Hihi

Yes, me too. Few days ago, seems normal.
You can take bedrest will feel better.

Hi mummies! Tested + on Friday. Edd 17 July 19. This is my 4th. Eldest is 13 yrs old, 2nd is 3 yrs old and 3rd is 2 yrs old. Any mummies keen to join a Facebook group only July 2019 edd mummies?

Hi mummies! Tested + on Friday. Edd 17 July 19. This is my 4th. Eldest is 13 yrs old, 2nd is 3 yrs old and 3rd is 2 yrs old. Any mummies keen to join a Facebook group only July 2019 edd mummies?

Here is the link to join the group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/2302463320079210/

Once the group hits 30 members i will change the status to Secret Group as there are some members that prefers the privacy

Hope to see more of you ladies in the group...so much to share and discuss

Do you want to join the WhatsApp group? If so, please pm me your name and number?

Hello it's my first pregnancy and I'm really excited and nervous! Hope to hear and share experiences with everyone here :)

Hi everybody. I thought i was supposed to be in June group based on my last menses date but it appeared that my sac is younger than expected. so my EDD should be early July. Should be week 6 today.

Hi all, just tested positive this week and I'm into Wk5 and 2 days. If everything goes well, then I will have a July baby. *finger cross*. I made appointment with my gynea next Wednesday for a scan. This is my 2nd pregnancy but it feels like the first one. I am more worried and anxious compared to first one and has a worse morning sickness. Hope share our experience and also support for each other.
Congrats. Send me a pm if you Want the WhatsApp group.

Most of us already at WhatsApp chat, pm me
to be added in. It will be closed when I reaches ard 20-25.

hi all, was tested positive last week, im about 5w +2, edd around early july.

just wondering is there any whatsapp group?

Back