JTS: DIY hairclips

Hi catika, ok shall reserve one for u..
Hi mommies cap abt 3-4 pcs left at $6 each as for headbands, i onli have 8 pcs left in total for all designs.

hi all,

make a 2 color bow, pls check out at my blog
happy.gif

http://sosuistuff.blogspot.com/
(pic too big to upload here)

hopefully got the time to will upload the steps shortly

Thanks Brayden,
the cap looks great on my girl, so kawaii.

Mummies,
anyone organizing any sprees on Ribbons? I need to get some more. Got new project coming up. Hehe..

hi purpleangel, i also saw this few days ago & email them abt international order... here's wat they say:

We have a minimum order of $100.00 for international order.

Minimum shipping and handling charge for US Postal Priority International Mail: $38.00
4 ~ 10 Days to your country + your custom service time and local delivery time

do u think we can get US$100 worth of orders??? :p

ok.. those who wans to order the clips... can PM me on the qty and colours 1st..(think it's abt 65cts each) will work out the details and email those who PM me again.. cos i can't post here.. and i can't post in oversea spree..
sad.gif

Hi Purpleangel,
sorry, without your notice i PM Milkmilk to ask her whether she can help on ordering the Pacifier Clips. Finally go her reply today. YES! she can help us to order.

Sorry, no conflicts or anything.
My reason for her to organize is because currently she is organizing the Ribbons Spree, the Vpost base charge is $12.50. If order together, we only pay 1 base charge instead of 2.

So how do you gals think?

<font face="tahoma">re: pacifier clips

Mummies who has placed order with me.

Kindly let me know by tomorrow (23 Feb), 12 noon whether you still want me to proceed with your orders OR you prefer to order from milkmilk, if she is starting a spree on it.

If there is no response from you by then, i will proceed to order with your orders.

Thanks!</font>

<font face="tahoma">kindly ignored the earlier post.

re: pacifier clips

Mummies who has placed order with me.

Kindly be informed that the spree is CLOSE cos i'm abit confused on who will be ordering now.

Please let me know if you want me to continue with the orders by 23 Feb, If there is no response from you by then, i will take it that your orders are cancel.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks!</font>

hi purpleangle i had replied yr email, will still continue my order under u... thx! :D

christine, if am not wrong, this seller will ship DIRECT to singapore, so no need to go thru VPost, so no other charges incurred, as the seller only charge US$7 to ship to SIN! hope am rite abt tis! :D

<font color="ff6000">hii,
does any1 noe hw/wher to buy the non slip cushion for hairclip? jus bought some aligator clips but kinda of 'slippery'... many thanks in advance!</font>

Hi Bandtz,

I used felt sheets to act as the non slip cusion( if I'm not wrong, Brayden mentioned it before...). You can get felt sheet in any act &amp; craft shop( such as act friends or even Daiso).

Hi,

Need some advice. Does superglue work on fabric flowers? Am trying to stick the flower on the elastic hairband, but I dun have a glue gun. Will superglue work? Or should I sew it?

superglue will hardened when dried and may even leave some white marks.

And thus, accessories may break apart or for flowers, may fall off when the flower is being peeled.

Since it's fabric flowers, best is to sew onto elastic (fabric) hairband.
happy.gif

my gal wearing flower headband... i found these headband by 'accident' ... they are not tight at all and is very soft and elastic!
happy.gif

2187564.jpg
2187565.jpg

<font color="ff6000">hii Kim Tan; many thanks for ur info!

Catika; ur headband is so sweet... hw i wish my ger will put it on w/o pulling...!</font>

hhahahaah... recently she start to heow &amp; put this headband on by herself. This headband was made when she was a baby... finally she's willing to put it on! phew...

CatiKa,

Thank U. Have to pull out the sewing box then. I havent sew anything in a long long time liao... Haha.

Ur ger looks so fair &amp; cute...

janiviy, wow wow, your clippies are so lovely! You have other types of kokka fabric?

Can share where you got the second row purple circles ribbon from? Thanks!

erica,
I got the fabric scraps from a fellow june mummy who is doing a BP on cubes,taggies etc.
happy.gif

Ribbon is from a scapebook store in PS..Made with Love..

Cat,
I saw those fabric in Chinatown. Plenty of stores selling it. 1 metre $8. I think
happy.gif

sexyaqua, i like korker bow n e purple 1.

erica, i wanna try the korker bow. e other time u mention 135degree. but my oven is those conventional type, states 1-10. which no. shd i set it to?

happy.gif

Hi all,
thanks for the compliments...this is my 2nd try..clips nice but my finger not nice ah...got burnt by hot glue
sad.gif

milkmilk,
Dun have to be " jun jun" 135 degree...around 110 degree can liao..I guess for your oven shld be around Mark 3 bah...

Milkmilk, my oven microwave cum oven, so dunno how to advise you, maybe you follow janiviy and try Marking 3?

At most you open up and check periodically to ensure that it doesn't charred and burnt like mine did the first time... hee hee by the time the smell comes out, too LATE!

janiviy

Wow very nice clips and korkers!

Can check with u how u attached the button to the clip? Won't the metal 'ring' beneath protude out?

Catika
I bought the russian doll cloth at a shop in Chinatown same blk as where some of u purchase the ribbons (Beside OG). Very ex wor! It is $16/yard, not $8/m. I bought half a yard. Any one keen I can sell off half of mine. But the cloth background is black.

2200108.jpg

Also have red Jap dolls
2200109.jpg

happy.gif

Hello Kitty,

If it be any comfort, I paid more than you did as I have shipped in from Japan :-(

Can I exchange your 6 buttons with mine? My russisan dolls are on white background just like janiviy's and I have little chicks and apple design.

Back