IVF support group

I am keen to join the WhatsApp group too. Btw, I have started on my 2nd cycle today. There's a change of type of injection for this round.

Hi ladies, can I know if any of u had done ivf fet and then slight cramp after 10day post 5day blast transfer? Is this normal? I’m so worried sick and beta is tomorrow.

Actually I think forum is a good place to talk about the issue. So we have records for those who plan to seek helps to find the answer from the chat history or learn more about ivf journey.
I am not oppose of forming WhatsApp group but chatting in forum will reach out to more ppl who need help rather than forming a private chat group

Hi, im new here.. just had my 2nd failed IVF at KKH under Dr TTH. My beta done just last monday 25th March which is negative. Planning to go again on july (3months break) to condition my body. But thinking what supplement to take to increase my egg quality. For my last 2 IVFs i dont have frozen embryo.

Last edited:
Hi, I am new member. Anyone has experience searching for egg donors. My doctor has told me to look for an egg donor, but I could not find any.

Hi ladies

I’ve just returned 400 red eggs this morning to Zhu Sheng Niang Niang for blessing me a pair of twins. Spreading the baby dust!!

1) Shuang Lin Cheng Huang Miao (Siong Lim Temple, part of Lian Shan Shuang Lin Monastery)

184 Jalan Toa Payoh
Phone: 6259 5292
Opening hours: 8am – 5pm

2) Giok Hong Tian Temple (Yu Huang Dian)

495 Havelock Road
Phone: 6733 5727
Opening hours: 7am – 5pm

Back