IVF over 40 with high succeed rate Doctor

Don't think they reveal such success rates here.

I think the doctors in private practices tend to see more older patients (since no subsidy co-founder funding from govt) and they maybe more open to offering various treatment not available in govt public hospitals.

Hi ladies, which doctor has higher ivf succeed rate dealing with women over 40? Need recommendation!

Hi...I was already 44 when I visited Dr LC Cheng last year, did one round of IVF with frozen embryo transfer this year, now I am into 10 weeks pregnancy.
I also did about 6 sessions of acupuncture at Raffles Hospital TCM with Dr Zhao before embryo transfer.
On hindsight if I were younger I would try acupuncture then try to conceive naturally or IUI first before IVF. Because I hear from Dr Zhao of cases where couples do acupuncture for months then conceive naturally.

Hi...I was already 44 when I visited Dr LC Cheng last year, did one round of IVF with frozen embryo transfer this year, now I am into 10 weeks pregnancy.
I also did about 6 sessions of acupuncture at Raffles Hospital TCM with Dr Zhao before embryo transfer.
On hindsight if I were younger I would try acupuncture then try to conceive naturally or IUI first before IVF. Because I hear from Dr Zhao of cases where couples do acupuncture for months then conceive naturally.

Hello,

congratulations to you!!

i m also going for ivf with Dr Cheng in June.

may i know the info of acupuncture with Dr Zhao?

since i m a new joiner to Singapore in June, not very familiar with the environmemt. may know is there any contact i can reach them for booking the acupuncture? and how much per session?

Back