IVF in Johor Baru (JB)

towkayneo

i saw the article at Urban that Singaporean couples are successful in bringing home babies at a lower cost. You are contemplating to have IVF over there?

katniss

dear bkerchic,

There are several over there.. I hear about 60 singaporeans go to the TMC one in JB.. I dunno if its affiliated with the TMC one in singapore..

Supposedly, angela ho is a good embryologist with lots of experience..

Are you muslim? I heard they are also more muslim friendly over there..

Summer, yes, i heard it is much cheaper over there..

towkayneo

dear bkerchic,

There are several over there.. I hear about 60 singaporeans go to the TMC one in JB.. I dunno if its affiliated with the TMC one in singapore..

Supposedly, angela ho is a good embryologist with lots of experience..

Are you muslim? I heard they are also more muslim friendly over there..

Summer, yes, i heard it is much cheaper over there..
Hi Hi! Did you manage to go to JB for IVF? Angela Ho is not with TMC JB, she's with JSH now...

Hey_Jude33

hi, wondering any advice
for these 3 IVF clinics in JB?
TMC Fertility ( Dr Fabian)
IVF Bridge Fertility Centre ( Dr Tan)
JSH Fertility Centre (Dr Sharifah)

which one use international sperm donor bank?
which one has in-house sperm donor bank?

towkayneo

hi, wondering any advice
for these 3 IVF clinics in JB?
TMC Fertility ( Dr Fabian)
IVF Bridge Fertility Centre ( Dr Tan)
JSH Fertility Centre (Dr Sharifah)

which one use international sperm donor bank?
which one has in-house sperm donor bank?
Hello, I have met up with Dr Fabian and felt comfortable with him. Will be exporting my frozen embryos to his lab for PGT soon.

Initially I wanted to try Dr Tan from IVF Bridge but saw not so good reviews, so did not proceed.

Maybe you would want to email or call them to check.

Hey_Jude33

Hello, I have met up with Dr Fabian and felt comfortable with him. Will be exporting my frozen embryos to his lab for PGT soon.

Initially I wanted to try Dr Tan from IVF Bridge but saw not so good reviews, so did not proceed.

Thanks!

jluvj5

Hi,
I just went last Saturday to their new address, but it wasn't open, and the mall looks very empty.
Do I need to make appointment before going?

towkayneo

Hi,
I just went last Saturday to their new address, but it wasn't open, and the mall looks very empty.
Do I need to make appointment before going?
Are you referring to Menara Landmark? Of cos must make appointment before going.