IVF for Feb/Mar 2017

Yes i do feel hungry more freq. Thinking is it the progesterone supplements inserts causing so. Staying at home is torturous been going out abit to walk walk.

I've been going out since Day2 since my HL only up to Monday. Today is day 6 and I'm back to work.

I did my ET yesterday. Just checking, if anyone here have experience red spotting which turns brown the very next morning? As I have it this morning.

Finally my follicles are growing. Praying hard they continue to grow and my lining thickens...

Last scan reading
Lining 6.3mm
Right 11, 8, 8, 7.5, 7, 7
Left 10.5, 9.5, 8.5, 7, 7

Today scan
Lining 6.8mm
Right 14, 11, 9, 8.5, 9.5, 9, 8.5, 10.5
Left 14.5, 12.5, 10, 11.5, 8.5, 11.5, 9, 8.5, 8.5, 7

Hi all,

Finally my Menses came and going to call SGH tomoro to start my 2nd round journey IVF.. Going to face needle poke in my stomach again... OMG.... Reali praying hard for this time..

Finally my follicles are growing. Praying hard they continue to grow and my lining thickens...

Last scan reading
Lining 6.3mm

Today scan
Lining 6.8mm

Looks good. When is your next scan?

Last scan reading
Lining 6.3mm

Today scan
Lining 6.8mm

Great to hear your progress Sharkles!

I did my first scan yesterday- 5 follies but secretly happy since I have low AMH and yield 2 more follies than my first round. Pray for good quality.

Are you guys busy stuffing your faces during stim? I feel like I am eating so much. Avocado, walnut, chicken, chicken essence, fruits haha
Feels like I am always hiding and eating in the kitchen

I did my first scan yesterday- 5 follies but secretly happy since I have low AMH and yield 2 more follies than my first round. Pray for good quality.

Are you guys busy stuffing your faces during stim? I feel like I am eating so much. Avocado, walnut, chicken, chicken essence, fruits haha

Lucky u. I hv no appetite. The side effects of pergoveris is horrid.

Looks good. When is your next scan?

Friday. Thing is i already stim 16 days so hopefully can er soon!

Haha i am like constantly looking for protein, avoiding carbs, drinking chicken soup, chicken essence, red dates drink, red bean soup, royal jelly, supplements, bird nest.. omgggg

But i dont have much appetite

Friday. Thing is i already stim 16 days so hopefully can er soon!

Haha i am like constantly looking for protein, avoiding carbs, drinking chicken soup, chicken essence, red dates drink, red bean soup, royal jelly, supplements, bird nest.. omgggg

But i dont have much appetite

You will get there, jiayou!
My next scan on Monday. Also slower growth this cycle.
Lining only 6.7, follicles 12.5 to 8.

Yes i do feel hungry more freq. Thinking is it the progesterone supplements inserts causing so. Staying at home is torturous been going out abit to walk walk.
hi why you feel that. i cant wait to have HL ;hehe
wanna take a short break from work

Hi

Cause i get bored and start to worried about the result of the ivf at home. Anyway i returning to wk next that will keep me occupied and not think so much.
I was so looking forward to the break but 2nd day I'm restless le. I think it's really the worry about the results .haha can't really focus on anything

I was so looking forward to the break but 2nd day I'm restless le. I think it's really the worry about the results .haha can't really focus on anything

Me too.. my 1st blood test on 13 March and the final blood test on 23 March. Totally cannot focus on anything...

Why is there 2 blood test ??
I think 1 is progresterone and the other one is pregnancy test. I just done the blood test for progresterone. The next boold test on the 20 March. Thats the final check whether it successful or not.. finger cross!!

Hi

Cause i get bored and start to worried about the result of the ivf at home. Anyway i returning to wk next that will keep me occupied and not think so much.
Hi, try to stay relax and dont think too much, i spend my HL at home watch drama series from kodi.. pick comedy series, it really distract my mind from thinking it.

Why is there 2 blood test ??

Not too sure why was there 2 blood tests. I also too scared to ask why. The nurses gave me 2 dates for the blood test. 13/03 8.30 am and 23/3 8.30 am. Told me to be extra cautious on Day 5, 6 and 7 after the ET. They said it is the implantation days.. I am now on HL till 23/03.

Anyone also did the ET on 08/03? Any symptoms? What food to eat and what food not to eat?

Thanks

I think 1 is progresterone and the other one is pregnancy test. I just done the blood test for progresterone. The next boold test on the 20 March. Thats the final check whether it successful or not.. finger cross!!

Which doctor you are under with? The nurse told you the 1st blood test is progresterone?

Which doctor you are under with? The nurse told you the 1st blood test is progresterone?
Im with Dr Loh from TFC. They give me schedule and stated there today is for progresterone.. the nurse told me within today if they call means my result not good, and i have to comeback for injection, but if the dont call means everything is okay.. just wait for next blood test for pregnancy test.

Not too sure why was there 2 blood tests. I also too scared to ask why. The nurses gave me 2 dates for the blood test. 13/03 8.30 am and 23/3 8.30 am. Told me to be extra cautious on Day 5, 6 and 7 after the ET. They said it is the implantation days.. I am now on HL till 23/03.

Anyone also did the ET on 08/03? Any symptoms? What food to eat and what food not to eat?

Thanks
I did mine ET on the 7th .. but I'm only given one blood test date For pregnancy.. on the 17 march .. ohhh I wasn't told about day 5,6,7.. . On HL till 25 march also .. so far I have no symptoms except some crampings .

I did mine ET on the 7th .. but I'm only given one blood test date For pregnancy.. on the 17 march .. ohhh I wasn't told about day 5,6,7.. . On HL till 25 march also .. so far I have no symptoms except some crampings .

u transfer how many days of embryo? so fast BT?

I transferred day 5. How about you ?
So far have you experienced any symptoms? Today is my day 8. I have yet to encounter any except for tender breast and tremendous throbbing headache. I am afraid it may not work again this time round. My blood test will be on 16 March

Im with Dr Loh from TFC. They give me schedule and stated there today is for progresterone.. the nurse told me within today if they call means my result not good, and i have to comeback for injection, but if the dont call means everything is okay.. just wait for next blood test for pregnancy test.

Oh I see.. me also with Dr loh from TMC. They never tell me 13/03 for progresterone. How to gauge if the result is good or not? Like above which number is good? When is your next blood test??

Okie. I done the ET on Day2. Then dr loh and nurses told me to be more careful on the day 5, 6 and 7 which is Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Monday got to go back for blood test. Me also no symptoms too except some crampings. Very worried.. today is Day4 after ET. Is it better to ET on Day 5? I also dunno why they asked me to ET on Day2.

Oh I see.. me also with Dr loh from TMC. They never tell me 13/03 for progresterone. How to gauge if the result is good or not? Like above which number is good? When is your next blood test??
The progresterone reading must be at 100, anything less or more is not good. My next BT is on the 20/03.

My BT is also on 20 March.. i am with sgh

My ET was also on the 7th March :)

yay! lucky also that thh is still around on Monday.
what's your results today?

Omg... so scared he not around!!

Wed
Lining 6.8mm

Today
Lining 8mm
Right 16.5, 12.5, 13, 13, 10.5, 11, 13, 11.5, 9.5, 9
Left 16.5, 13.5, 13, 12.5, 14, 10, 10, 8.5, 8, 8, 8

Omg... so scared he not around!!

Wed
Lining 6.8mm

Today
Lining 8mm
Right 16.5, 12.5, 13, 13, 10.5, 11, 13, 11.5, 9.5, 9
Left 16.5, 13.5, 13, 12.5, 14, 10, 10, 8.5, 8, 8, 8

you have quite a lot growing now. and your lining thicken so fast.
Don't worry, I was informed he is away only 14th and 15th. if he is away on Monday, they would have already told you. When will you be doing ET then?

Haven't login to forum for a while.

My last scan on 6 Mar.
16, 14, 16, 12.5, 11.5, 14.5, 11
16.5, 15.5, 14, 12.5, 10.5, 16, 12, 11, 13.5, 8.5, 9

Was a sudden peak from 7 follicles.
Manage retrieve 13 today. Not as pain as i thought.
Baby dust to all & Good Luck Ladies.

Was busy with new house reno so didn't went TCM.
But i think my 2 failed iui (Sep, Nov) helps the doctor to know my condition better & prepare my body for ivf.
Doctor & tcm say do continuously and higher success rate.

Btw i using this from taobao, pretty comfy and keep womb warm.
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=42990406355&spm=2014.12193480.0.0

Back