Ivf 2022

Jatin

Hi, I did both fresh and frozen cycle. Fresh transfer is usually done 3-5 days after eggs retrieval, while transfer will be done in your other cycle for FET. Some embryos may not survive the process of frozen and thaw, so it may have higher chance if it is transferred on fresh cycle. When i did my fresh cycle, I got my BFP and experienced OHSS but not so bad just need to take some medication and white boiled egg. I only took rest 2-3 days at home then came back to work while waiting the result for both cycles, both got + results. All the best to you!
What are the total package charges they asked for FET ?

towkayneo

Hi ladies,
I've just given birth in Aug and it's the end of my IVF journey. I wish all u ladies luck and a lot of baby dusts! I have 6 boxes of Utrogestan (30caps), expiry in 2024 to bless. I also have 3 vials of proluton, unopened, expiry in 2025 to bless. If you are keen to have them, pls contact me at 97410460 and self collect from Punggol. Thank u and wishing u all the best!! :)
CONGRATS!!!

SA84

Hi Ladies,

I will like to seek your opinions on getting the best IVF doctor and TCM to nourish my health to improve the chances.

I am going to be 44 next years and hopes of having a baby is diminishing...
Tried 2 cycles at KKH but no luck.

Need your recommendations on who to go to tried one last time.
Many thanks in advance.

Kimmie T

Hi Everyone,
I am new to this group. I am currently have 1 open box of AlphaMama A+ (just bought it yesterday, also used once yesterday too). I am give away for someone who are interested in. Please let me know if you are keen. Please let me know if you are keen. (I can be reached at 93616019, location is Eunos)
Thank you
P/s: I have to give away since I have lactose intolerant and my doctor said I just need to take the subtitute supplements instead of taking maternity milk.

Kimmie T

Hi Ladies,

I will like to seek your opinions on getting the best IVF doctor and TCM to nourish my health to improve the chances.

Many thanks in advance.
Hi, I am doing mine at private Clinic at Gleneagles Hospital with Dr Lim Min Yu. I personally really like him since he is thoughtful and willing to answer all of my concern. His team is friendly and helpful too. I hope this help and wish you the best!

towkayneo

Hi Ladies,

Many thanks in advance.
Hello! Can I know which KKH doc were you under?

If you are trying private, you can try Tan Heng Hao from Alpha. He used to be from KKH and he had helped many couples fulfill their dreams of having kids (including myself).

Good luck!

SA84

If you are trying private, you can try Tan Heng Hao from Alpha. He used to be from KKH and he had helped many couples fulfill their dreams of having kids (including myself).

Good luck!

Good luck!
Hi ,

Thanks for the recommendation.
I am under Jerry Chan previously. Both my IVF done by him.

towkayneo

Hi ,

ahhhhh....after Tan Heng Hao left KKH, I had to choose my IVF for a new cycle. Initially I chose Jerry Chan, but after doing some research, I chose Jessie Phoon (but I guess we did not have chemistry after 1 failed cycle) and ultimately, Liu Shu Ling - I got my BFP under her.

SA84

Any other good recommendations ?

Did a bit of research on the private doctors and the information is very general.

Hope to hear more advise.
Many thanks.

Lobangqueen

Hi ,

Hi, I did my ivf at kkh and successfully delivered my baby girl in Sep on my first egg.

Would like to share my KKIVF experience with Dr Wong Keyi considering I have not seen anyone post reviews on her. I started with the subsidized route and was assigned to Dr Wong. I feel that she's very meticulous in her work and gives good recommendations in the medications. I had 21 eggs retrieved in total and had 3 embryos good enough to be frozen using ICSI, of which 1 was my now 2 mths old baby girl :)

All the best in your journey, and baby dusts to you!

Cass_09

hey just finished my 2nd round and went for blood test today - came back with a BFN :( thinking to start on TCM before going for next consult at KKH in Dec
Jiayou.. My 1st round blood test last week also BFN... Today just went to TCM to try to "tiao" body while waiting for next dr appt in Jan

ineedmiracle

Any other good recommendations ?

Did a bit of research on the private doctors and the information is very general.

Hope to hear more advise.
Many thanks.
Hi hi SA84, I'm older than you and going for FET in my next menses cycle. I'm with Dr Loh at TFC. Are you planning for a new fresh cycle? Is this going to be your last one?

SA84

Hi hi SA84, I'm older than you and going for FET in my next menses cycle. I'm with Dr Loh at TFC. Are you planning for a new fresh cycle? Is this going to be your last one?
Thanks for the reply.
Yup, Planning for new fresh cycle.
We wants to try one more time with private. Looking for more opinions here before deciding as it is expensive from what I read.

Heard that Dr Tan Heng hao is good . How is Dr Loh and what is the estimated cost for the cycle. ?

Last edited: