Is it possible to have 中文论坛?

jenlew

Hi all..
Just wonder if Singapore Motherhood forum could provide a area for those mothers whose very poor in English like me, I was a Chinese educated Mum, although I can understand and read in forum but i really feel difficult to express what i want to share with others, would be very appreciate if this post will being notice.

可以啊!没问题,你可以在这儿开始中文论坛。有需要我们协助的地方,请尽管联络我们。谢谢!

Hi all..
Just wonder if Singapore Motherhood forum could provide a area for those mothers whose very poor in English like me, I was a Chinese educated Mum, although I can understand and read in forum but i really feel difficult to express what i want to share with others, would be very appreciate if this post will being notice.

支持,支持。

Wrote some, but no way to post up..
Our appologies, as we had Chinese spam attacked before where more than 100 of posts were made by bots, we restricted posts that had Chinese characters. Please go ahead and post and we'll approve the post when we see it. If it took too long and had not been approved, please message us and we'll act on it.

Once you've reached a new membership status instead of "New Member", your posts with Chinese characters will no longer require approval. We appreciate your understanding.

Chinleng, thank you so much for your support and help..
And I think I may try to share the discussion in English as i could.
I like this forum, from my pregnancy to the present, every time when I feel uncomfortable and sad, I will come in..
I will feel that i am not alone to face these problems and seem like my problems there is not really a big deal..
And there is the power to support me for the next..

Back