IPL-Beware 'Unlimited' Package

tulip3

Those IPL packages that are unlimited have many hidden terms and conditions. For example only allowed 2 monthly appointments. And only allow a fixed number of shots per session.

I would like to find out which are the more successful IPL packages around, number of sessions to complete and number of shots. And of course the prices. tks

I go to doctors and do it. Is around $70 per session. I think one underarm they zap around 8times or more. Is very detailed zap as compared to those unlimited ones. Doc reccomend u go back every 6 weeks.

I bought my package from Musee for less than $100 in year 2012. Did 5 times since then until 2013. 8weeks once. Stopped due to pregnancy and lately continue back. So far so good. Results varies from individual that is why they offer unlimited session, I guess. Each time the consultant will zap 6-7 times on each side. Well this will depends on individual's body built.

Do Beware of UMLIMITED PACKAGE. It is actually LIMITED!!! I have fallen for unlimited IPL. They have asked me to do it weekly, and if they tell you to do it weekly or 2x a month, it is not IPL.

Everytime i go for a session, they always upsell me to extend another 3mos of umlimited session which turns me off...

If it is not done by a doctor, its not an IPL. please watch out guys

Back