Insurance plan for my child EDD 1 Feb 2018

Wong Chi Kwong

As i am going into number 11 weeks, i plan to get an insurance coverage for me and my child. Been looking through the standalone plans like the OCBC Maxmaternity Care VS Great Eastern Flexi Maternity Cover VS NTUC Maternity 360. Do anyone purchase similar plans? Would like to seek advise or recommendation. Thanks.

Pru first gift need to buy investment linked policy and add on this rider. I think only NTUC and GE is standalone.

As i am going into number 11 weeks, i plan to get an insurance coverage for me and my child. Been looking through the standalone plans like the OCBC Maxmaternity Care VS Great Eastern Flexi Maternity Cover VS NTUC Maternity 360. Do anyone purchase similar plans? Would like to seek advise or recommendation. Thanks.

Hello Chi Kwong,

I'm a GE consultant, our Flexi Maternity Cover is a standalone one-time premium plan that covers pregnant mummies from as early as 13th to 40th week of pregnancy. It means that you don't need to any other policy to be eligible to buy this maternity insurance.
It also has Guaranteed Insurability Benefit + $108 premium voucher where you can use to offset baby plan that you wanna consider in the future.

Please whatsapp me @ 9350 7303 if you are keen to know more details. :)

I got the NTUC one which has better scope of cover and more value for money. My agent who is independent also went through the other plans by AIA, Prudential and AXA and showed me the comparisons.. if you want I can pass you her contact.

Aviva just came up with MyMaternity Plan and does not need to attach with Investment linked product. Coverage seems like higher than any other companies that are provding.

Hi, If you need info regarding Aviva's Newly Launched Maternity plan, feel free to drop me a PM and I will send you product summary. Alternatively you can reach me at 97653565.

Hello Mummies!

I know you’re deciding on the right insurance plan for your beloved baby darling :)

Do check this out from AIA. They have improvised their current Family First Baby to something more awesome!!

I can refer you to my agent if you are keen to more about it.

Share the love ~

This is the one that I was referring to!

IMG_4354.JPG

How and why is it a good plan? What are the coverages vs premium?

Hi SuiSG,

The plan provides protection for both mummy and baby. It covers pregnancy-related conditions, hospital care and death for Mummies. As for the baby, it covers congenital illnesses, incubation, admittance into ICU and HDU and hospitalisation due to Hand Foot Mouth disease and more.

The plan can also be transferred to your baby without medical check-up as well. This also means that the baby enjoys coverage for the rest of his/her life. As for Mummies, you can purchase a similar plan without any medical check-up to enjoy life protection.

What my agent did was to arrange a meet-up with me and had a conversation before giving me a non-obligatory quotation. There are questions to be answered and details to be keyed in to assure the coverage.

PM me your hp number if you’re interested to find out more and I’ll get my agent to contact you. My agent is very patient and will make sure your queries are all answered during the meet-up.

How many weeks pregnant are you by the way? :) are you expecting a prince or princess?

Hi SuiSG, I'm a mummy of 4 young kids and working with AIA. If you're interested to find out more about AIA's new mum2baby plan, can drop me a PM :)

The plan covers pregnancy from 13 weeks and covers 23 congenital illnesses, the highest in market!

Back