Infant Laundry Detergent ?

I'm using kodomo too with the softener as well.
But my washing machine is front loading so i don't add too much or you will get too much soap suds and damage the machine.

I think no problem with top load washing machine but with front load. .you really need to just use a little to prevent too much suds.

hi 1stmum2014, am using top load wo..... during washing i had to scoop out the suds as I'm afraid it will spill out. When the m/c is draining water before rinse, I do it again.
Btw, I bought those refill packs found in Venus or Pink Beauty for age 3. Shldn't be that much of difference rite? :confused:

Kodomo gives out a lot of bubbles, cannot pour a lot for top load. I usually pour slightly less than required cos the clothes are usually not dirty anyways.

Dragonics : I don't really follow what's the detergent amount on the packaging. Just agar agar depend on how much you are washing. If it's very soiled usually I will hand wash a bit first before dumping in. No point put too much if it's not rinsed properly may cause more problem lor

I use normal detergents because as we carry babies, our clothes also comes in contact with them.
So, it did not matter much. Unless babies have sensitive skins. But vv impt is to rinse thoroughly after washing.

Anyone using pigeon brand before and how was it? I just bought two bottles during some talk and price is rather reasonable.

I see a lot of mummies using kodomo. I m using kodomo as well to hand wash baby's clothes but find that after a few rinses, the water is still cloudy though I put in less than the recommended amount. any mummies with similar concerns?

Was using kodomo too. But had switch to purex. Cheap and good. Strong enough to remove baby stain and I like the smell btr than kodomo. Purex is sold at giant at abt 10 bucks. While kodomo cost about 17$. Purex can be found at giant or sheng shong supermarket. Don't see it at ntuc thou. Maybe mummies can try it. The reviews are really good too

Was using kodomo too. But had switch to purex. Cheap and good. Strong enough to remove baby stain and I like the smell btr than kodomo. Purex is sold at giant at abt 10 bucks. While kodomo cost about 17$. Purex can be found at giant or sheng shong supermarket. Don't see it at ntuc thou. Maybe mummies can try it. The reviews are really good too

Thks for sharing :)

I went OG people's park yesterday and saw Pureen liquid detergent (A-B-D) 2litres on promotion. 2 for $19.80.
Go grab some , mummies.

In my local store pamela kiddy wash is available and it has worked best for my kids laundry and I keep using it every time .
I have been using it for more than 5 years
------------
RX Marine was established in 1996 in Mumbai, India; as chemical manufacturing company catering exclusively to the needs of the marine industry. In a short span of 12 years the company has established itself as one of the leading wholesale suppliers of a wide range of chemicals for - Marine industry internationally - and other local industires and plants. Our client list bears testimony to this. The RXSOL policy has its foundations on two pillars of strength - a continuous investment in research and development to deliver premium quality products and a commitment to service.

-------------------
Degreaser

Last edited:

Back