Infant care in Jurong East/CBD to recommend

glorym

Hi all, anyone has any recommendations? Am looking for one with lower child-teacher ratio.

Also willing to explore anywhere near the west or central.

Thank you!

My boy is in Mulberry at jurong east IBP since he is 3.5months. The centre is at Acer building but they will be moving to new building at Creative. It's very spacious and new. Fyi Ratio is 1:3.

My boy is in Mulberry at jurong east IBP since he is 3.5months. The centre is at Acer building but they will be moving to new building at Creative. It's very spacious and new. Fyi Ratio is 1:3.
Thank you mumtobe0813! What are their monthly fees like if you don't mind i ask ? :)

Their infant care fee us 1.6k. Govt sub 600 provided u r full time working mum. If total family income is below 7.5k there will additional $200 govt subsidy

Their infant care fee us 1.6k. Govt sub 600 provided u r full time working mum. If total family income is below 7.5k there will additional $200 govt subsidy
Hi mumtobe0813, how do you think about the service and teacher for Mulberry Acer infant care? Appreciate if could share with me or PM me. I am considered as well if I unable to get a nanny. Thanks ya

Hi Glorym, did you manage to choose a infant care for your kid?
Hi Purplerainbow!

No not yet. I contacted mulberry to request to visit one of their centers but they have yet to get back to me. Am really looking for one with low teacher-child ratio. Do u have any others to recommend?

Hi Purplerainbow!

No not yet. I contacted mulberry to request to visit one of their centers but they have yet to get back to me. Am really looking for one with low teacher-child ratio. Do u have any others to recommend?

I am in waiting list of the Cove caterpillar at jurong east (opposite hospital that building) but their waiting list is superb long cos they only took in 12 infant. So I give up already. Currently I had lock in a slot at Josiah Suntec as it near my work area. Concurrently, I am looking for nanny as well. Hope can get a good one near staying area.

I am in waiting list of the Cove caterpillar at jurong east (opposite hospital that building) but their waiting list is superb long cos they only took in 12 infant. So I give up already. Currently I had lock in a slot at Josiah Suntec as it near my work area. Concurrently, I am looking for nanny as well. Hope can get a good one near staying area.
I thought they only take in from 18 months? Hmm. What are their rates like?

Only JE one accept infant, maybe you can call and enquire the availability. Last year Sep I did the viewing already. rate bout 1600 to 1700

Back