Infant care/ child care nearby are full, what to do ?

MaternityChic

Dear All,

My baby is born in sept 2014. I was planning to put him in infant care from Jan 2016 or child care from April 2016. But the nearby schools are full, even till 2017.

I stay in buona vista area.

Do you meet such issue too ? What do you do ?

* I am sorry i post this in the wrong category. I should be in 2014 mums instead. Can admin help me move? or how do I delete this ?

U mean it is really full or under wait list? Normally, the centres will put u under wait list and would only confirm the availability 3 months b4. If really full, maybe u wanna explore centres which are further away but with school bus service or near work area instead. I dun like the cc near my house so I choose 1 that is further away n engage school bus. So, it solved my problems.

I called 1, it is full.
There is another which I am in waiting list. The number 50th.

I getting quite panicky.
I worry that all child cares are this packed

Hi mummies, I just move to Hougang and couldn't find a child care center that is available for my son. any recommendation? by the way share with you ladies I just register for this booking site for schools and child care center there's a free offer of 10bucks. http://flyingcape.leadpages.co/compass/

I called 1, it is full.
There is another which I am in waiting list. The number 50th.

I getting quite panicky.
I worry that all child cares are this packed
I think 50th is quite far. Most probably won't be able to get in by Jan 16. Have to find alternatives now.

Back