Infant care at woodlands ave 4

Hi, my son is at PCF Sparkletot infant care at Block 801 Woodlands Street 81. The centre there has from infant care to childcare services.

Hi, my nanny staying near Marsilling MRT. She is kind and cheerful lady has been taking care my son for almost 2 years. Now my son is 2.5 yrs old, i enrol him in childcare for him to learn some social skills. if interested can email me [email protected]. :)

Previously my son was enrolled in Bukit batok branch . The teachers and principal very kind heart and love my son. Due to far distance from home marsiling so I just changed the centre to woodland Blk 801. Today is my son 3rd day only and he is having very serious rash. From the first day and everyday we remind teacher to apply cream but they never. They also never bath properly and mop mop properly with towel. My son hair is wet under air conditioning . They do not provide cereal even we buy and bring over to request on this. If we never insist to have a baby cod for my son, they will just let him sleep on floor with a mat. My son is very unhappy over there for the 3 days. When he was in jurong east Pcf, he enjoy everyday and happy to go there. I'm very heart pain to see my son have such serious rash. He even fall as sleep also refuse to sit down (pain),
ImageUploadedByForum1420557020.894848.jpg
he was standing on daddy arm when we are on the way back to home from woodland Pcf today . The rash is too serious to me (yellow liquid on his wound)! This is never happen since he born. Now he just turn to one year old.

Anyone has feedback for the infant care at sweetlands (woodlands dr 50)?
Hello luvminguk

I've enrol my daughter to infant care at Sweetlands...the one next to Plaza 888 one right?

Did u manage to enrol yr baby over that infant care too? :)

Back