Inaccurate fertile days? Help? Ttc badly.

Darksoul

Hello. Ok here's the thing, I've tried many apps and websites to check when i ovulate. Here's my scenario. I'm on a 33 day cycle and my period lasts between 5 and 8 days. My last period was from jan 31 till feb 7. So i wanted to see when i ovulate in february. Some of the apps and website say my fertile days are feb 8 to 13, some say feb 14 to 19, while some feb 20 to 25 and even feb 28 to mar 5. Gosh I'm stressed out. But but but on average, my own downloaded apps and some websites go with feb 14 to 19. It's just, how do the rest even say they other dates? I key in everything the same but the answers are all over the place too. So which should i be following? Plus i do look out for my own signs and changes as well. I just haven't tried the feeling the cervix thing for the raw egg white texture. I'm really stressed out and confused because me and my husband are trying for a baby. Been 2 months. Any help is so appreciated. Thanksss.

Hello. Ok here's the thing, I've tried many apps and websites to check when i ovulate. Here's my scenario. I'm on a 33 day cycle and my period lasts between 5 and 8 days. My last period was from jan 31 till feb 7. So i wanted to see when i ovulate in february. Some of the apps and website say my fertile days are feb 8 to 13, some say feb 14 to 19, while some feb 20 to 25 and even feb 28 to mar 5. Gosh I'm stressed out. But but but on average, my own downloaded apps and some websites go with feb 14 to 19. It's just, how do the rest even say they other dates? I key in everything the same but the answers are all over the place too. So which should i be following? Plus i do look out for my own signs and changes as well. I just haven't tried the feeling the cervix thing for the raw egg white texture. I'm really stressed out and confused because me and my husband are trying for a baby. Been 2 months. Any help is so appreciated. Thanksss.

Why don’t u get ovulation kits? Is very accurate when tested positive unless your cycle not accurate

Other than using ovulation kits, you can use hormonal oils to regulate or tiao your body..

The app is basically tracking your days based on the data you have entered. While I can understand why you want to try a few apps, but if you stick to 1 app with all the historical data tracked, it may be more accurate. When you start a new app, you may just have a few months' data and the app will just technically track what you have entered.

And as suggested, using an ovulation kit might be a better option though I personally have not tried using one. I mainly monitor with one app and my cervical mucus.

All the best!

I was confused when I was TTC-ing too. so many websites/people saying different things.
My friend told me to try on the 14th day of your menses. example, menses was 1st Mar, try on 14th, and over the next few days just keep doing, lol.

So far it works for me and I conceived twice using this method with just 1 try. (1 try as in on the same month)

Try taking your basal body temperature daily! After about 3-6 months of tracking, it turns out to the most effective and accurate indication of ovulation for me. A slight shift of temperature and I know my eggs are getting ready!

Hi, apps are not so accurate at times. you have to check your discharge (egg white cervical muscus) . i got scolded by TCM for relying too much on the app (he say the app is dead, human is alive), so better to trust your own body. i check basal temperature every day (check temp first thing when u open your eyes, dont even go toilet or anywhere. just lie on your bed and check temp) and use ovulation kit. temperature + cervical discharge + ovulation kit seems to sync. means on days when i have higher temp, i have discharge and ovulation kit shows positive (or near positive).

Back