In search for 1-2 hour enrichment class for my 3 year old

xiehui1128

Hello mummies! I'm in search of an enrichment class where my toddler will be able to spend 1-2 hrs on weekend. I'm a first-time mom and I really don't have ideas on what activities should I put my boy on. Any recommendations and thoughts would be very much appreciated! TIA

Hello mummies! I'm in search of an enrichment class where my toddler will be able to spend 1-2 hrs on weekend. I'm a first-time mom and I really don't have ideas on what activities should I put my boy on. Any recommendations and thoughts would be very much appreciated! TIA

I send my child for drama and STEM programs on the weekend. Helps to build them holistically and become better communicators. Not sure where you stay, but my children go to Helen O'Grady at Goodman since it's near our home. I think for your 3 year old boy drama would be more applicable for now.

I send my child for drama and STEM programs on the weekend. Helps to build them holistically and become better communicators. Not sure where you stay, but my children go to Helen O'Grady at Goodman since it's near our home. I think for your 3 year old boy drama would be more applicable for now.
Thank you so much for this suggestion. I have already enrolled my boy in a memory training tuition school online. I'm so relieved that he was able to blend with his other classmates and I feel like he's always excited when he's in the class.

Back