In need: PCF / PAP Kindergarten PE Attire, Uniform and shoe.

Hi, needed size M and L for girl PE attire and uniform for PCF.
Best if no centre name printed and label can be taken off.
1. PE white shirt with side blue stripe or with red / blue pant. S,M,L sizes.
2. PCF girl grey uniform dress. M and L sizes.
3. Shoes size above US11/UK10/17CM/28.0
Thank you.

Last edited:

I still cannot find the pictures but PCF told me they are standard PCF uniforms all around Singapore. There are nothing look alike on all the designs.
Can you pm me your picture so I can check?

thought PCF- parkletots is changing new uniform for 2016?

my kids' school had given us forms for the new uniform

thought PCF- parkletots is changing new uniform for 2016?

my kids' school had given us forms for the new uniform

It depends on the centre principal. Mine is still acceptable.
Since your centre cannot let your kids to wear the old ones, can I have them?
At the moment nobody bless any to me yet.
I have been fly kite by Syira above who said has one grey dress to giveaway but she unwilling to reply after deceiving me many times.

Hi, do u still want the uniforms? The standard uniforms can be used anywhere as no location or name printed. But PE attire would have location at the back. I don't have xs and s as my girls are quite tall.

Girl Uniform - size L, XL and XXL
Girl PE attire - size M (2 sets) Bishan North, L Bishan-Toa Payoh

Text me at 96284684 if need. Will be at overseas next week.

I have brand new white school shoes 18cm, unisex, to let go at $8. PM if keen. Collect fr Sembawang anytime this week, AMK next week.

Hi

I hv those uniforms, pic as shown by Syira.

The uniform has pcf CCK at the sleeve. 2 sizes, XL and 2XL, 1set each as my girls are tall.

PE, 3 sets, L - 1 set, XL - 2 sets.

Total 5 sets for $10/-.

Self collect at CCK. Can meet at MRT.

If keen, pm me .

Thank you.

Hi

I hv those uniforms, pic as shown by Syira.

The uniform has pcf CCK at the sleeve. 2 sizes, XL and 2XL, 1set each as my girls are tall.

PE, 3 sets, L - 1 set, XL - 2 sets.

Total 5 sets for $10/-.

Self collect at CCK. Can meet at MRT.

If keen, pm me .

Thank you.

Does the PE has centre name too?
What are actually the shoulder and sleeve lengths for L size? Do not know if its too big.

Yes, the PE has the centre name too..think all PE are with the centre name.

I compare the size... not much difference. just abit longer...

I bought bigger cos intend to wear the full 3 years.. no need to buy again.. :p

Yes, the PE has the centre name too..think all PE are with the centre name.

I compare the size... not much difference. just abit longer...

I bought bigger cos intend to wear the full 3 years.. no need to buy again.. :p

I have seen many without centre names. It depends on centre and where you bought.
I have to think about it because XL and XXL are too big.

I have seen many without centre names. It depends on centre and where you bought.
I have to think about it because XL and XXL are too big.

Hi..

No problem.

:) The uniforms are not much bigger in size but longer cos my kids are taller but slim.

Let me know if you are keen.

Thank you.

Hi do u still need the pcf uniform? I bought preloved frm a mummy .,, its the old design.., i have size m 2 piece but without the white shorts... But u need to self collect frm me at my place... Do pm me if u still keen tks

Hi do u still need the pcf uniform? I bought preloved frm a mummy .,, its the old design.., i have size m 2 piece but without the white shorts... But u need to self collect frm me at my place... Do pm me if u still keen tks

Would like to thank again to coco_pie for asking.

Hi pm me if you still looking.FOC pcf preloved uniforms for gals and pe attires(unisex) if you buying a disney white shoe frm me insole 18 cm,cheap at $10 only(as new condition wore in 2 days only).foc another smaller size shoe ard 16.5 cm

Hi pm me if you still looking.FOC pcf preloved uniforms for gals and pe attires(unisex) if you buying a disney white shoe frm me insole 18 cm,cheap at $10 only(as new condition wore in 2 days only).foc another smaller size shoe ard 16.5 cm

Sorry under budget. Too expensive for me on overall cost plus transport.
If you decided to bless, please kindly let me know.

Anyone willing to bless me the PE shirt will be most appreciated because on next few weeks, need the PE shirt and now I am still have none.

Anyone willing to bless me the PE shirt will be most appreciated because on next few weeks, need the PE shirt and now I am still have none.

Hi

You want to buy the L size from me first? S$2/-.. but you have to self collect or I can meet you at MRT.

Let me know.

Thank you.

Hi

You want to buy the L size from me first? S$2/-.. but you have to self collect or I can meet you at MRT.

Let me know.

Thank you.

May I ask again if the PE shirt has the centre name at the back which is unable to take out? Because at that time you wrote that all of your PE shirts are having the centre name.

I have gals dress in L n unisex pe attire with centre name for pcf to give away (S-L).
Pay for postage $2 each set non nego.
PM me to leave me your email addy if you need a pic.i will email to you.
For PE attire,if you ok with other centre names printed,then ask for pic.

Back