In need of advice for IVF

Carren

Hi ladies, just want to seek some advice on the fees for IVF in Singapore by private doctors. Considering the following doctors.

1) Dr Tan Heng Hao from Alpha
2) Professor Ng from Sincere
3) Dr Roland Cheng from Virtus

Would be good if anyone can share your experiences and prices for IVF.

Thanks.

Hi ladies, just want to seek some advice on the fees for IVF in Singapore by private doctors. Considering the following doctors.

Thanks.
i can’t advise on the fees but i’m having few ex colleagues & friends who saw Tan HH and succeeded during first try.

You may want to consider Dr Chris Ng at Camden Med. We have consulted with him about IVF and he's really good.

Thanks.

Hi Dear,

Not sure on the doctors u mention but from my experience of 2 IVF fresh cycle at KKH, i didn't pay a single cent. It was covered by the Govt Co-Fund & Medisave.. My 2 cycle cost $11,000 & 12,600 each n from medisave it took about $2,000-$3,000. I was under the care of Dr Liu Shuling & Dr Jacqueline Viardot.. although i was under the subsidy path, when u are at KKHIVF, its 1 rate for subs n pte patient.. hope this help!

Back