IHerb.com - Buy yourself (FREE International Shipping For Orders Over $40.00 & Free USD10 coupon for

Hi all,

Just made my first purchase with iherb using the code shared by others here. Used Singpost to ship directly to my address.
It's so much more convenient than having to meet up for sprees.....

I would like to share my code VNZ898. It's for first time purchases, with additional discounts.

Happy shopping!

Hi mummies,
I would like to share my code TFM593 after my first purchase using other code too

It's valid for first time purchase. $10 off for orders over US$40 and another 10% off if order more US$60

enjoy shopping!

Hi,
Sharing my iherb discount code : CNV388.

Valid for first time orders. US$10 off for orders over US$40 and additional 10% off for orders over US$60.
US$5 off for orders over US$20.

Good shipping rates from Singpost.

hi,

I would like to share my discount code here:

http://www.iherb.com/?rcode=ZTW567

you will save $5-$10 on your first purchase. you will save $10 when your order is over $40 valid for first purchase. Subsequent purchase will have 5% off on order over $60. Shipping via singpost is only $4.

I've been buying a lot of makeup tools, shampoos and tea from this site and I save quite a fair bit instead of buying from Watson. you can also get baby products from this site which I feel is much cheaper too.

hope this info will help mummies save money. :)

Weekend VIP Special

Dear iHerb VIP Customer,

Now through Monday, April 21st, at 10 a.m., enjoy the following upgraded VIP discount:
14% off any order of $60 or more.

Please note that your regular VIP discounts are:
5% $0+; 10% $60+; 12% $120+; 14% $240+.

Wow worth it! Happy shopping ;)

First time buyer can use code SWB266 to save $5-$10 off your first order. Save $5 below $40 or save $10 above $40.

Hello fellow mums!

Just wanna share with you a great site to buy your health supplements, hair and skincare products, even sports nutrition needs!
I have been using iHerb for a good few years and I can say this really beats GNC (or any other online sites) hands down.

I just list some of the advantages I can remember off-hand:

(1) Cheap and high quality products!
(2) New customers will save 10% off their first order.
(3) You will get 10% cashback for every purchase.
(4) If you refer your friends to sign up and purchase from iHerb later on, you will earn 10% of all their iHerb orders.
(5) Delivery is superb! They are doing FREE International Shipping for orders over $40 USD. If I missed the delivery, I can just go to the nearest SingPost POPStation. Super Hassle-free!

If you do decide to give it a try, please use my referral code: LHS912
Or, just click on the following URL, create an iHerb account and start shopping!
http://www.iherb.com/?rcode=LHS912

DSC_0265.JPG

5% Off w/ promo code MAR1139 + $5 Off w/ promo code SEP15 for orders over $50 (code SEP15 end on Wednesday, September 20th, at 10:00 am. PST.) + 5% Off Next Order = 5% + $5 + 5%

https://sg.iherb.com/?rcode=MAR1139

Save 10% on Select Brightening Facial Care Items
Offer Ends: 09/20 Discount applied in cart.

Save 10% on Select Diet, Weight Loss Items
Offer Ends: 09/20 Discount applied in cart.

Buy any of the select products from Optimum Nutrition, ALLMAX, Muscletech & Get 40% Off BCAA
Both items must be added to your cart.

Up to 15% off our Brands of the Week.

*******Works for any orders !!! not only on your first purchase!*******

* $5 Off w/ promo code IHERBNEW5 for first-time customers

Back