Ichiban Montessori - Sengkang West

lawshe

Hi mummies, anyone send ur kids to this new branch?? any review for this child care centre??? thanks..

it was a convert from young talents @ Fernvale. The teachers were 80% same. New management, new changes.. but i see it as a "de-provement" as compared to the management of young talents.

it seems to be more commercial minded..

The curriculum improved alot compared to previously . I can see them gradually improving things with the backing of a big organization .

Its $100 more then YT
Unfortunately I can't afford.
The principle seems quite dedicated, she does follow up with parents who are interested in the childcare

Hi all mummies,

My son just started his K1 in Ichiban.. My girl will be joining in March 2013 in playgroup.. So far so good with them. Their fees are ex but it is justified comparing with my son ex sch.. their cirriculums are definitely better and food provided with more varieties and bigger portion. Teachers wise have yet to comment.. But my son enjoyed his sch so much that he actually requested me not to fetch him too early..

I hope more mummies can do sharing here!
happy.gif

Hi, Im new here.. My girl is in K1 in PCF blk 443 full day programme. However I wish to look for another school for her as she hates it there. I am considering Ichiban or Kinderland. Price not much diff... can somebody advice please?

Hi Roselin, can share why ur girl dun like the Kindergarden? My girl will be goin there in 1-2 years time..

Hi Roselin,

Both my kids are with Ichiban.. Elder started Jan 2013 (K1), younger started Mar 2013 (PG).. Both enjoys their sch very much..

Hi mummies,

i had two sets of Ichiban uniform and PE T-shirt n shoes, my daughter had not wear them before. i still had them in plastic bag, because of logistic problem, i had to withdraw my daughter, please let me know if you are interested, Totally new, willing to let go the 4 sets for $50.

Thanks!

Hi,
Does anyone know if ichiban montessori at Fernvale has 3 hr programs for K1 & K2?
Read that the feedback for this school is quite good. I m urgently looking for a kindergarten to transfer my girl coz her current school is abit far & no one to take care of my younger daughter so very tiring to bring my elder one to school everyday.

Many thanks.

hi mummies, any feedback on the infant care service at ichiban montessori? thinking of puting my son here in jun13, so now gathering feedback....

It's good! My son love it, everyday look forward and go home smiling. They do take initiative to make the kids happy!

But too bad my husband insisted to change to the child care downstairs, which every time go to school must cry, shower cried like people killing him. He doesn't even talk at school. Can see the BIG difference.

By the way I have the uniform for boys, for sale. Interested please pm me

Anyone has any recent review of this childcare centre?

Would the teachers be able to handle a 18 mths old boy who likes to be carried to zzz?

TIA

Hi mommies.. Anyone enrolled your kids to Ichiban Montessori purvis st branch by any chance? Planning to enrol my son there and was looking for any inputs or review.. Thanks so much

Hi mummies... My son & daughter going to Ichiban Mon @ Fernvale for N1 & N2 next Jan 2017.
Any mummies selling uniform & PE attire?
If yes, you can PM.
Thank you...

Back