I want to lose weight after pregnancy, should i try TR90? Testimonial looks great !

Sweet921

I was wondering if this TR90 works ? I saw over 100 testimonial on TR90 facebook page. www.facebook.com/tr90today.

If it can work because i very tempeted to buy.

Should I buy ?

Update :

Only after 15 Days on the program, i lost 2KG

Remained on the same diet, started to run once a week, previously no time to exercise at all

One month later i loss 2 dress size, I lose 5KG

I started avoiding the fried food and the result are even better, i also walk up the stairs instead of taking the lift home ( i stay on the 16th floor so i took lift to the 11th floor and walk up. I increase the difficult by starting at lower floors

After 2 month i lost a total of 8KG

Now i can walk up the stairs from the first floor !!! I start to see the toning of my body :)

I finish the program losing 14kg

Now my weight is 46kg. Love it !

I strongly recommend taking TR90.

You can find out more : www.facebook.com/tr90today

or message this person i bought from. Kimberly 97921567

Last edited:

Nuskin is like a Mlm company. heard alot of ppl join as a part time job too. do note that 800 is only a mth pills n supplement supply if I rmb correctly (I was approached before)
I suggest malay massage since more mummies r discussing about tat? alot proven slim tummy and weight loss as well! same price some more. I did malay massage too and manage to return to my pre-preggy weight.

hope it helps. :)

NO, do not try TRA. I took 2 set of packages but only lost 1.5kg, and now back. TRA is a lie, don't waste your money

My suggestion do not try TRA also. Before my pregnancy, I took a 3 mths package. U know what.. my weight bounce.. and I getting fat not lose weight

I tried TRA and lost 8kg. Overall fat level also dropped. Am now taking TR90 as I want to increase my muscles. I have friends who lost the same amount of weight as me or even more during the 3 mths program. I think it's abt the right food, attitude and most importantly, consultants to help guide you when you're on the program. Good consultants will follow up wth the progress biweekly and fine tune or find the root cause if not losing the weight. By the way, I tried for almost 2 yrs to lose the pregnancy weight gain but to no avail. I tried massage at weight management centers, fibre diets, pills, and etc.. Only TRA managed to help me regain back the pre pregnancy body that I thought was once lost and much more! Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Yup Tried TRA90 before...Would like to say it a good weight loss program but not as what they say won't bounce back....indeed it will bounce back & you need to really control on what you eat after the 3 month...over all it is a good diet plan as other. I always believe in taking nutrition food that help our body so right now what I taken to keep my body good is whey protein shake & cleanse juice. For more info you can check this related website @ http://weightlosssingapore.biz/

Attachments

• isagenix.jpg
    isagenix.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 1,630
Hi

I had taken TRA 2 years ago and lost 8kg from it (and continual 3kg lost post program) and maintained it since, and helped my MIL lost 10kg. I was pre-diabetic and blood pressure was on the rise and hence decided to take the program. The 3mth program accelerated my regain in health. Having to learn the concept of right diet and right exercise is crucial to the success of the program. Any weight management program will not be successful and definite rebound if our diet change back to our old habits. This program encourages a healthy lifestyle and helps to accelerate the process.

I had been doing long distance running 2 yrs before my TRA, and never saw the weight drop cos of my unhealthy diet. To top it off, I was seeing doctor monthly for sensitive nose. a 3mth program actually solved all these problems. No doubt I have friends who lost weight thru strict diet but the fact is healthy weight loss requires good supplementation. Such stress on our body through extreme exercise and diet without proper supplementation of vitamins, will see a drastic drop in antioxidant (if not properly replenished.

I had friends who had seen continual weight loss as long as they keep to 3333 diet. Feel free to whatsapp me at 82226291 for more info

Healthy living is a life long commitment, and food consciousness is the key. I influenced my family to consciously practice 3333 diet during family gathering. May we all be blessed with good health and happiness.

Pameela

Does anyone suffer Gestational Diabetes and had tried TR90 to improve your situation? Please reply ... looks like diabetes is a tough battle to handle :(

Yes, I tried TRA last last year (April 2013). Finished the 3 mths package in July 2013 ... lost 5kg ... continue to watch my diet and continue to lose the kg ... this is because the TRA is still working 'secretly' in our body. To-date, lost a total of 10kg, from size M and L to now size S.

Hi dear tr90 helps it's just a adjustment in equation of your lean muscles and fats . Then u don't have to depend on it . Tr90 gains back ur health n hormone imbalance not lose weight per sey and u need to do lymphatic detox to make it faster

Wechat jamandbread

XT Slimming, they are currently having promotion at $500 per month at no hidden cost, Unlimited sessions with guaranteed results.. free consultation plus freebies.. they will also guide you on what to eat.. very friendly consultants and easily lose 4 to 5kg a month.. can call them for appt at 6684 5400..

looks too good to be true! I am losing more pounds than I expected at a slimming centre now which i feel is safer. I believe the treatments are super effective at removing stubborn fats which i couldn't seem to get rid during my daily exercise :)

Supplements aren't always as safe as they claim. At the end of the day, like Evelly said, Nuskin is like an MLM company, so it's better to seek the advice of people who have tried TRA before but who aren't selling it. That way you can get a more balanced perspective :)

I am satisfied with SHOU slimming centre treatments as of now... hard to believe it is so effective, might cause other problems in the long run...

I jus posted somewhere. Give Pat an sms to book a slot. I not only lost weight but my figure is sexy sexy now.. Now I look even better after birth.. my fats are at the right places... and breast cancer chances get slimmer too. Sms Pat 96862138. Lady coming to Spore this week. 96862138

It is very disapointing that this entire thread - only have people selling their remaining TRA/ TR90 (didnt work and want to get rid) or asking people to PM them coz it "worked" (obvious sellers/ distributors).

Hi Ladies!

wow that's expensive to spend on just to lose weight right? then if don't work won't it be wasted?!
somemore is like a few thousand!!

Hi Ladies!

wow that's expensive to spend on just to lose weight right? then if don't work won't it be wasted?!
somemore is like a few thousand!!
Im also trying to lose fats during post natal, my dieting and exercising has helped so far for the past year after my having my second one, but I'm still not satisfied with my overall shape. I am open to try slimming centres, definitely not the big ones as Ive heard unpleasant reviews on them, no pills for sure.

Im also trying to lose fats during post natal, my dieting and exercising has helped so far for the past year after my having my second one, but I'm still not satisfied with my overall shape. I am open to try slimming centres, definitely not the big ones as Ive heard unpleasant reviews on them, no pills for sure.
hi tinarei pm me , if you plan to shape up without pill.

Hi tinarei, slimming centres have different results on different individuals. I for one have tried slimming centre and it did work for me, but I still need the discipline in order to maintain my figure.

I am satisfied with SHOU slimming centre treatments as of now... hard to believe it is so effective, might cause other problems in the long run...
Hi nicole, how is shou slimming different from the rest, i have tried or sorts of method to tone my arms and thighs and nothing seems to work. and am looking for something which can tone it

I've tried so many methods and products. All their rebound effect is scary. Currently i just started on TR90, lost 600g in a week. Not a wow figure but within healthy range of weight loss! Of course bearing in mind tt i didn't do any exercises for tt week. So to me it seems to be pretty motivating. But most imptly i did not experience side effects, cuz ultimately it's a supplement. Maybe you ladies can get started by doing a fat analysis first?

*just an update! Just 1week and i lost 0.5% of my visceral fats!

Last edited:
Anyone wants TR90 ? Letting go as long as reasonable offer . Pls msg me at 96862882 . Reason I am not taking cause Breast feeding

Hi nicole, how is shou slimming different from the rest, i have tried or sorts of method to tone my arms and thighs and nothing seems to work. and am looking for something which can tone it
nicolette, I have the same problem areas as you. what have you done in the effort to fix these problem areas? I am eating clean for now but theres so much more to be done!

nicolette, I have the same problem areas as you. what have you done in the effort to fix these problem areas? I am eating clean for now but theres so much more to be done!

I have tried to do cardio for awhlie but it didn't seem to help tone the areas and I don't have to time to do it religiously, I am actually looking at slimming centres now but I am clueless which one to go to?

Hi dear,

You can try boot camp training with my trainer, Donald. His charges are reasonable and he will advise you on your diet too. So it's like nutrition and personal training combination.
Not too bad! I lost about 2-3kg within 4 sessions with him. Think it's a much healthier and natural way compared to supplements or slimming packages.
Can contact him at 97484118 for more details. His name is Donald.

Hi dear,

You can try boot camp training with my trainer, Donald. His charges are reasonable and he will advise you on your diet too. So it's like nutrition and personal training combination.
Not too bad! I lost about 2-3kg within 4 sessions with him. Think it's a much healthier and natural way compared to supplements or slimming packages.
Can contact him at 97484118 for more details. His name is Donald.

Thanks for the recommendation! Yeah I guess that helps if you can commit your time to it. But I am not so sure if that would tighten the loose skin after weight loss?

I would not recommend it. I would go with the old proven methods like exercising and eating healthy.
It is good because it forms good healthy habits and always gives results, even if not as quickly as one could expect

Cousin shared that she had successful results using essential oils for her cellulite issues after delivering her baby.
Envy her results as she is hardworking to apply the oils in the morning and night to see effect in 2mths only. I am pure lazy and don't think will ever slim down... haha.

Oh yes, massage helps to tighten skin after delivery. Also you can apply anticellulite cream religiously after that. Well, if all fails, just go to slimming centre lor.

Cousin shared that she had successful results using essential oils for her cellulite issues after delivering her baby.
Envy her results as she is hardworking to apply the oils in the morning and night to see effect in 2mths only. I am pure lazy and don't think will ever slim down... haha.

That is just for cellulite right? And perhaps some "toning"? Still can't get rid of my fats leh

Hi, am letting go 8 tubes of ageLOC dermatic effects at low price. Pls pm or watsapp me at 96388077 for details.

I have tried to do cardio for awhlie but it didn't seem to help tone the areas and I don't have to time to do it religiously, I am actually looking at slimming centres now but I am clueless which one to go to?

I'm a mother of 2 (age 5 & 10) & taking in natural fruit and veg fruit blend and see results. Affordable price. No need to splurge thousands in slimming centres .
U can meet me to see how I look. I'm healthier and maintain my youth as well. I'm 40 and you'll be surprised of my age.
Call 96840424 for a meet up :)

Last edited:

Hi ladies, have u thought of losing fats and maintaining a healthy you instead ? All in a healthy natural way at a low cost. Call 96840424 to meet me in person. You will see me in person. :)

Back