1. We've compiled a list of frequently asked questions and their answers at http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/faq-on-using-the-new-forum.21478/
    Dismiss Notice

I regret being a mother

Discussion in 'Motherhood, Pregnancies And Babies' started by Redpillowcase, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Redpillowcase

Redpillowcase New Member

Hi there! I would like to hear your views about this topic. This topic has been going on for awhile and I'm curious to know what mother's felt from both sides of the story.

2. Raspberry38

Raspberry38 Member

Hmmmmm, I am not a mother yet but I have mothers around me. lol. Not sure why you regret being a mother. Maybe you can share ?

3. ktpil

ktpil New Member

Agreed with Raspberry38 - can you share why? I know a few friends who regretted having kids so you are not alone!

4. Hi,
    There are a lot of ladies out there trying to get pregnant but could not. Why do you regret to be a mother? It is a joy to have a child.

5. ktpil

ktpil New Member

We shouldn't judge and compare I think...

6. starlights

starlights Member

I have gfs regretting having 2kids... dont mention about having less me time n not having any form of help from husband n family is 1 thing... then having to argue with a naughty mini-me on a daily basis whos just as stubborn as your ownself can be also very exhausting too..