Husband's sperm always leak or flow out out after sex

WynnTay

I lifted my leg up with a pillow underneath when he is cumming, and sleep with a pillow below my buttock.

But most of the time when I wake up in the morning, his sperms will already be flow or leak out.

Is this a concern? Can anyone share experience or suggestion how do you make sure there will be no leakage post sex?

think is the semen or the fluid.

guess u r asking if this affects fertility? don't think so.

Does it mean our attempt to conceive has become wasted when it's leaked out? I can feel the semen leaked out during the middle of the night, after 3/4 hours later

Does it mean our attempt to conceive has become wasted when it's leaked out? I can feel the semen leaked out during the middle of the night, after 3/4 hours later

If it leaks out after that many hours it should be fine. Happens to me too and when I googled everyone says it's normal because it's mostly fluid only. Most of the sperm already swam inside. Hope this helps :)

it happens. i think you are trying to make a baby ? even so it will
still leak out. dont have to be concerned about it. you might want to clean up yourself after the deed :)

If it leaks out after that many hours it should be fine. Happens to me too and when I googled everyone says it's normal because it's mostly fluid only. Most of the sperm already swam inside. Hope this helps :)
it happens. i think you are trying to make a baby ? even so it will
still leak out. dont have to be concerned about it. you might want to clean up yourself after the deed :)

Yes, trying to make baby. Sometime it leak out sometime it doesn't.

sperm is in the semen, but once inside the sperm supposed to swim further in. the excess fluid may flow out. of course some sperm may flow out as well, but these are the 'weaker' ones that will not make it so don't worry about them.

Back