Husband's affair with a foreigner

angelyeo7

Hi all..

I am new to this forum. I'd like to seek advise from anyone who have faced similar situation.

I found out that my husband has been having an affair with a foreigner. I engaged the service of a PI to get all the evidences and I have reported the mistress to MOM. So far the case is still under investigation and MOM is not able to advise on the timeline or outcome. The woman has caused a lot of damage to my family and my young child. She became very bold after I found out about their affair. Would like to hear from anyone who have lodged a report with MOM/ICA and if there has been success in getting the homewrecker's work pass revoked/blacklisted in Singapore. Thank you.

even if there is evidence, they wont expel her from Singapore immediately. only will not renew the work permit.

if she is a work pass holder, mom will not take action.

why you say she become bold? did she harrass your family?

I think this is not work related issue else half of domestic workers will be expelled not sure falls under mom ?? u should seek legal assistance even if she sent back which I think is very low chance as none of conditions of employment mentions it as an offence?

I think this is not work related issue else half of domestic workers will be expelled not sure falls under mom ?? u should seek legal assistance even if she sent back which I think is very low chance as none of conditions of employment mentions it as an offence?

FYI, The laws are clear, too. Under the Employment of Foreign Manpower Act, foreign employees are prohibited from involvement in “any illegal, immoral or undesirable activities, including breaking up families in Singapore.” It’s also stated that female migrant workers are not to “become pregnant or deliver any child in Singapore during and after the validity period of her work permit”.

Hi Angela,

sorry to meet you at this platform.

have you decided what to do with your hubby while trying to deport the slut?

FYI, The laws are clear, too. Under the Employment of Foreign Manpower Act, foreign employees are prohibited from involvement in “any illegal, immoral or undesirable activities, including breaking up families in Singapore.” It’s also stated that female migrant workers are not to “become pregnant or deliver any child in Singapore during and after the validity period of her work permit”.

Agree with this post. Foreign worker is not allowed to be pregnant.

Well so what if the foreign sluts are pregnant, they will go for abortion and continue wrecking people family...
the government seriously need to do something about it even tho there’s Woman Charter

I do not think the woman charter protects woman very well these days.

I have working mummies who only got $1.00 maintenance after divorce. What's the world coming into? Let's not forget in our society men is still paid more than women. How many women are upper management in the organisations. And there are organisations who exploit these divorcees to make them work harder because they are aware they need the job and money for survival. Is this fair? Maintenance to the divorcees are still required and should not be at $1.00 esp when they need to work and still provide care for children. Whereas the men can go F around and get themselves some young chick.

Life is indeed unfair. I hope a lawyer and judge can read this post and do something to the women's charter. If the women charter is so strong, the divorce rates would not increase. What are the real reasons for divorcing, it because all these men are cheating outside after they form a family with the woman they love and bore kids with. Why didn't the ministry publish such stats because they don't have a category called cheating. Their category is called unreasonable behaviour.

Let's also look at MSD, what are counsellors doing, how many families have they saved, have they/govt published any statistics?

Let's also look into Code of Conduct of local and offshore organisations. I find offshore organisations better than local organisations when there are special relationships in the organisations - offshore says such relationships are not allowed and can lead to dismissal. Local organisations do not state the same or in fact they do not even state it. What does this tell Singaporeans about local companies? Have any stats been published on this or have stricter control or checks been in place?

With the increasing news on misappropriate use of funds by teacher/staff, molest, rape, road rage, future leaders need to think about why these are happening at increasing rate. Something is not correct or done well, how can they improve and help?

With increasing divorce rates, the future of our country will be more messed up. I hope future leaders of our country come up with a better plan and do the foundation well. Our current foundation is dollar foundation, nothing on family values or ethics. when foundation is weak, the tower will fall. Families will start to fall....the country will be the next.

I do not think the woman charter protects woman very well these days.

I have working mummies who only got $1.00 maintenance after divorce. What's the world coming into? Let's not forget in our society men is still paid more than women. How many women are upper management in the organisations. And there are organisations who exploit these divorcees to make them work harder because they are aware they need the job and money for survival. Is this fair? Maintenance to the divorcees are still required and should not be at $1.00 esp when they need to work and still provide care for children. Whereas the men can go F around and get themselves some young chick.

Life is indeed unfair. I hope a lawyer and judge can read this post and do something to the women's charter. If the women charter is so strong, the divorce rates would not increase. What are the real reasons for divorcing, it because all these men are cheating outside after they form a family with the woman they love and bore kids with. Why didn't the ministry publish such stats because they don't have a category called cheating. Their category is called unreasonable behaviour.

Let's also look at MSD, what are counsellors doing, how many families have they saved, have they/govt published any statistics?

Let's also look into Code of Conduct of local and offshore organisations. I find offshore organisations better than local organisations when there are special relationships in the organisations - offshore says such relationships are not allowed and can lead to dismissal. Local organisations do not state the same or in fact they do not even state it. What does this tell Singaporeans about local companies? Have any stats been published on this or have stricter control or checks been in place?

With the increasing news on misappropriate use of funds by teacher/staff, molest, rape, road rage, future leaders need to think about why these are happening at increasing rate. Something is not correct or done well, how can they improve and help?

With increasing divorce rates, the future of our country will be more messed up. I hope future leaders of our country come up with a better plan and do the foundation well. Our current foundation is dollar foundation, nothing on family values or ethics. when foundation is weak, the tower will fall. Families will start to fall....the country will be the next.

$1 alimony: you should ask why ppl settle at $1 than $0. $1 reserves the right for the woman to adjust this amount in future should her financial position is weaker. u think the story is as thick as you have known?

'not many women in upper mgmt': so who's the smarter breed here?

'exploit': this happens to everyone w weak mental. you may want to broaden your view.

'MSD saving family': forcing an estranged couple living together is saving the family or splitting them up is saving the family?

'code of conduct': are you referring to office relationship? merely rules set-up by an organization can deter EMA? rules are set and bend by people. maybe an island-wide curfew or close all night entertainment helps in EMA? code of conduct should be self upbringing and respect.

'stricter checks': chk every employee's hp? disallow bonding at work? all work from hm? raid the hotels or check on marriage status of every couple holding hands on the street? hmm...

'increase divorce rate': divorce is no longer a stigma.
this is a new norm, unless you are living in a cave.
maybe should i say if the Women's Charter allows 'toto winnings' to all dv (weak) party, dv rate will certainly shoot to the sky? while in contrast EMA will be lesser as the fault party will definitely not want to be in the position of giving out that 'win-fall'?

'families fall... country next': wah! u think too big (from a narrow angle).
DV is the govt's problm? then marriage is who's credit? govt, parent or yourself?
for granted $1, you need to work. for paying that 'win-fall' (alimony), you need to work your guts out.
you don't work, someone else will.
today, those who's getting the $1 still has a job, he/she got to thank the 'dollar-foundation' country, that pushes her ppl to wk, that in turn create job opportunity for 'exploited' individual to switch job and higher chance for women to climb the corporate ladder. understand?

Hi all..

I am new to this forum. I'd like to seek advise from anyone who have faced similar situation.

I found out that my husband has been having an affair with a foreigner. I engaged the service of a PI to get all the evidences and I have reported the mistress to MOM. So far the case is still under investigation and MOM is not able to advise on the timeline or outcome. The woman has caused a lot of damage to my family and my young child. She became very bold after I found out about their affair. Would like to hear from anyone who have lodged a report with MOM/ICA and if there has been success in getting the homewrecker's work pass revoked/blacklisted in Singapore. Thank you.

What is the point of using employment or immigration laws to get back at the perpetrator? Exacting revenge will only fortify their beliefs that you are a vindictive woman with an insatiable desire for revenge. You provide others a chance to attack you in future by shaping your child's impression of you negatively.

Focus your resources and keep your dignity.
Use those evidence for a divorce and get out of the marriage. Don't take a single cent from him and raise your child yourself. You will win your child's respect and reserve your child's rights against the parental maintenance act should the father decide to use that on your child when your child grows up. Look far. Do not be blinded by revenge, it's not worth your effort.

What is the point of using employment or immigration laws to get back at the perpetrator? Exacting revenge will only fortify their beliefs that you are a vindictive woman with an insatiable desire for revenge. You provide others a chance to attack you in future by shaping your child's impression of you negatively.

Use those evidence for a divorce and get out of the marriage. Don't take a single cent from him and raise your child yourself. You will win your child's respect and reserve your child's rights against the parental maintenance act should the father decide to use that on your child when your child grows up. Look far. Do not be blinded by revenge, it's not worth your effort.
that is the most stuipd advice.
not to take a single cent from the husband for child maintenance!

go and fly a kite. wow wow

actually doesnt wan to reply to a wow wow.
but not to let you give bad advice.

to blacklist the foreigner is to try to save the marriage if possible and also not to let her destroy other family.

if really a divorce, one party to will pay the other who is taking care of the child.
the child is innocent, why would you wan the mother not to get maitnience from the father and deny his visitation rights?
you will be causing hatery between the child and the parent.

you are contradicting yourself.
one hand telling the wife to let go and not to blacklist the foreigner but on the other creating hatred between parent and child.
what kind of nonsense.

that is the most stuipd advice.
not to take a single cent from the husband for child maintenance!

go and fly a kite. wow wow

Blackbunny is a troll. In another thread it was exposed blackbunny is a clone of "cath". Cath as you know goes around saying "she" will teach ladies how to exploit wc, how wc is woman's right blah blah.

So now blackbunny promptly becomes the anti-cath asking people not to claim a cent. Trying to pretend to be a different person.

yawn, so transparent

wah...i dont get how pple can find time to pose as 2 different pple in the same thread. Its time consuming! pple got work and babies haha

wah...i dont get how pple can find time to pose as 2 different pple in the same thread. Its time consuming! pple got work and babies haha

lots of people have free time cos now many wfh etc. Not to mention a lot of trolls are kids, young adults very free just studying not much commitments.

There's this antiVxer thread where this guy not only poses as two different people (dropped one when exposed) and constantly creates brand new accounts to post one liner support posts of the antivaxer with posts like " i agree
please add me to your whatsapp group" making it on first glance seem like a lot of people agree with the anti vxer

All sorts of nonsense lah.

why? i mean i come here to see what issues pple have and maybe get tips. But to pose as someone with different accounts? So crazy, it doesnt even get you money.

but anyway back to the singapore business climate, actually really looking up as more jobs are looking for pple.

but that aside, i thought the airports are closed. so even overseas bride also not easy to get now.

Hi all, I’m new here.. I need help too.. I found out my husband is having affair with a philippine girl(not sure is she a helper.. probably a helper) my husband know that girl got family back at her hometown and he still continue contacting her.. as a wife I have no right to check his mobile? After checking he start worrying.. and I try to use his phone to call that bitch.. he snatch back his mobile and ask me get out of the car! Please help me.. what shall I do? I found out that day and he had nothing to say(speechless) because not the first time I caught it.. and he just left me in the car and walk off..

Last edited:
but anyway back to the singapore business climate, actually really looking up as more jobs are looking for pple.
yup till you talking about the weather and the airport, just want to know are you affected by your wife and trying to create attention here

Hi all, I’m new here.. I need help too.. I found out my husband is having affair with a philippine girl(not sure is she a helper.. probably a helper) my husband know that girl got family back at her hometown and he still continue contacting her.. as a wife I have no right to check his mobile? After checking he start worrying.. and I try to use his phone to call that bitch.. he snatch back his mobile and ask me get out of the car! Please help me.. what shall I do? I found out that day and he had nothing to say(speechless) because not the first time I caught it.. and he just left me in the car and walk off..
you should not say anything before you have real evidence

you should not say anything before you have real evidence
How to find real evidence? I’m just a stay home mom. (cannot afford PI) he say his busy working I also didn’t disturb him.. so when I check his phone why he start to worry.. if there’s nothing between them.. why his acting like this? Snatch back his mobile and ask me get out of the car. I feel so hurt.. I’ve been trying to give him chance with all the problems he create.. but looks like he didn’t even change his behaviour.. keeps denying outside no other girl..

you should do thing discreetly or try to monitor him, not openly take his hp to check.
whether he have any affair, he will still think you didnt give him face.

you should do thing discreetly or try to monitor him, not openly take his hp to check.
whether he have any affair, he will still think you didnt give him face.
I give him many face for the past few years already.. many time I try to forgive and forget, thinking that he said he will change and he promised he will stop doing all this.. so last year I totally didn’t check his mobile because I want to believe him and trust him.. but it’s a nightmare

If you can drive, you should drive the car away. Let him clear his head to think while walking home.
(Just kidding)

For him, this is a guilty action. He is guilty.

If you can drive, you should drive the car away. Let him clear his head to think while walking home.
(Just kidding)

For him, this is a guilty action. He is guilty.
I also wish I know how to drive.. but I can’t afford the monthly installment.. His not guilty for all this.. and that maid too.. both are not.. they think they are right..

always remember once a cheater always a cheater ..these things are inbuilt and will repeat so dont think it will ever get ok..whether is with foreigner gf or local

always remember once a cheater always a cheater ..these things are inbuilt and will repeat so dont think it will ever get ok..whether is with foreigner gf or local
Hope those people who breakup other people family de.. will get their KARMA..

Their level of karma will depends on how fast u regain your foothold and how well you move your life.

Btw, driving is a skill. Go get 1.

Their level of karma will depends on how fast u regain your foothold and how well you move your life.

Btw, driving is a skill. Go get 1.
On the progress of it.. if anyone don’t often use this forum.. can feel free to exchange contact if you don’t mind? Pls PM if you interested to exchange contact.. I’m a Chinese Singaporean :) I just need more guidelines..

Last edited:
How to find real evidence? I’m just a stay home mom. (cannot afford PI) he say his busy working I also didn’t disturb him.. so when I check his phone why he start to worry.. if there’s nothing between them.. why his acting like this? Snatch back his mobile and ask me get out of the car. I feel so hurt.. I’ve been trying to give him chance with all the problems he create.. but looks like he didn’t even change his behaviour.. keeps denying outside no other girl..

How are you now? Did you take any action?

Hi all..

Can I know how you went about reporting this? What evidence is required? And has there been any positive outcome so far?

Dear all, I’m having similar issues.. caught husband having affair with a philippine MAID.. damage here = divorce.. I’ve gather evidence by getting a PI.. if you wish to chat more please feel free to PM me. We should support and help each others Thank you..

I’m going through divorce proceedings.. I feel I’m getting better bit by bit.. I clearly see what kind of person he is after being together for 16 years.. Yes I did take action on both of them..
good you move forward.
this kind of man let him rot, luckily u find out the truth

good you move forward.
this kind of man let him rot, luckily u find out the truth
His totally a jerk.. I clearly see him after all this.. he file divorce against me using “unreasonable behaviour” but I’m using adultery against him.. his divorced paper stats “wife no maintenance” “children maintenance $600 (but actually he only transfer $500) child tuition fee lowest for 1 subject already $400 then the rest leh? And he said “house transfer to him” and “pay for his legal fee” you all think this is too much! :mad:

His totally a jerk.. I clearly see him after all this.. he file divorce against me using “unreasonable behaviour” but I’m using adultery against him.. his divorced paper stats “wife no maintenance” “children maintenance $600 (but actually he only transfer $500) child tuition fee lowest for 1 subject already $400 then the rest leh? And he said “house transfer to him” and “pay for his legal fee” you all think this is too much! :mad:
this kind of man really rot to the core. make sure you get maintenance and fight for the share of the house with him.

really a bastart

pls be strong and don't get intimidated
I told him I use PI and get evidence for me since you don’t want to admit and keep denying when been caught by me.. and he lie about that bitch is going back and they have “nothing” already and ask me go ahead and complain.. I told him don’t worry.. I WILL go complain and his next message said “you want to make me don’t send money to you” does that consider as “threatening” le right?

Back