Husband attempted to cheat with massage

Justadream

Need some advice, I’m currently a few months into my marriage. Just recently, I came across my husband’s WhatsApp and found out that he enquired with a lady who was offering sensual massages a year ago, just one month after he got me my engagement ring. In the text msgs, he tried asking for a photo of the lady and considered booking a day use hotel for the service. There weren’t any msg after that. What should I do and make out of this? Should I confront him about it. If I do, he will know that I was prying into his WhatsApp messages.

I feel since it's a already long time ago and you have just got married. move on and let go. also if recently he doesn't go anymore then it's ok.
dont confront, its will complicate matters even more.

Hi Justadream,
Dun react too fast. U might want to monitor the situation and observe his behavior first before being impulsive.
Dun alert him & give him any slight chance to suspect you. Till you hv gather solid evidence than thrush it out with him.
good luck

Was it really a one time deal? Nobody knows except your husband. Maybe he hasn’t done it again, but the fact that he still keeps the messages after one year, I would see this as a red flag. You already know he has capacity to cheat.
Do trust your feelings and observations. If you don’t feel safe with your husband, trust your intuition. You can confront him only if you are able to gather solid evidence that he still does it after marriage. If he hasn’t cheated on you after marriage, let go and move on. Trust him until he gives you a reason not to.

Back