Hubby has UTI.. Any good TCM to recommend

hopeful80

Hi my hubby has UTI for several months. Took antibiotics and recovered. This month came back again... Is affecting our TTC cos he feels very painful at his penis.. Anyone has good TCM to recommend? Thanks

please see urologist and ask for urine culture test .. that test will find out which bacteria that is causing the uti and doctor can administer the right antibotic ..

most of the time GP dun do urine culture test and they just give general antibotic

please take the UTI seriously. it can lead to kidney infection

Hopeful80,

You can order culturelle from Iherb, it is a probiotics which needs to be refrigerated. Pls advise yr husband to take it after finishing the course of antibiotics. This is to replenish good bacteria in his gut as antibiotics kills all bacteria. If u know other brands of probiotics in Singapore , u can buy it locally. If u still need the TCM contact, you can pm me.

Do find out the cause of uti and why isit recurring. I used to suffered recurrent uti till i see a urologist and understand the cause of it.

Did urine culture test and prescribed the right antibiotics . Do note that not all antibiotics will treat, the urine culture test will inform the doc which antibiotics that is right.

Since than, i have recovered well and i been taking cranberries pills for a few months to prevent from recurring.

Coconut juice may cause swelling at the joints/weakness at the joints according to some sinsehs... Whenever I drink/eat anything with coconut, I will literally swell near my kneecaps and have difficulty in walking:(

Back