Hubby cheated on me while I was pregnant.

ya, coz honestly, what do u get from bitches and sluts like that? they have no morals! if they think sluts with no morals are so great, then go ahead lor. i'll wait see shake leg if their marriage can survive. i can bet with you a million dollars, either one will cheat. lol

Hi ladies,

I don't mean to be nosey, but I read your stories as I was browing through the forum, I'm so sorry for what happenned, be strong for your children okie..

Just read at ChannelNewsAsia that Singtel is having a Locator service, which allows you to locate the person you want to find out. Here's the site:

http://home.singtel.com/consumer/products/mobile/value_added_services/locator_overview.asp

PS. I dun work for Singtel, so may not have much info either, hope it might help some of you there.. women rules!
happy.gif

I dun think this service work as it will send the person whom we want to locate whether to accept or reject the locator request. So we can't "spy" on them secretly.

sigh i felt a bit frustrated again.. i dunno if i shd expose him or not.. this guy friend is cheating on his wife by asking me out but i made excuses cos i m not keen. anyway if anyone is keen in meeting him up for sex, i dun mind giving out his phone no. i cannot stand him, being a christian and yet want to look for sex, n complain abt no sex from his wife.

btw, he is mr Ong.c.k.

Ling, it's not feasible cos if the person know that u know his location he might make use of it and leave the hp in his office while he goes out, giving out the wrong info and u think he is very good to stay in the office whole night/day.

Ocean, we are all married women here, should not help him to promote his 'services' here. You are abetting the sin.

If i am u, i will tell him off in his face.

mar
i know it is a sin but i told him off several times.. very frustrating. besides this guy's wife is a frequent reader of this smf.

I simply cannot stand him n he even asked me for my friends contact despites being a christian.. wonder what is wrong with those guys including our hubbies too?

i think u should exposed him instead of helping him to look for contact.

Infidelity is a person character, it got nothing to do with his religion. A man is still a man. It's does not make him a saint.

Help the wife and expose those evil things he is doing.

yes i merely put his real name in hope his wife will spot his name here. Really oh my god...

still cannot believe what he said to me earlier on.. i told him to go seek a good talk with his wife rgdg this no sex. he said he still loves his wife n wont seek a divorce but yet he wants to look for sex outside, thus he is still searching for thrills on net. is he a good hubby???? his kids r still too young. i guessed his wife might be too busy taking care of the young children n workload n might hv failed to undstd his needs.

Ocean, tat man is really bullshit loh, how can he make loves with other woman and he still say he loves his wife.. how to have sex without love..???? so angry with this type of man..

qin qin tts a qn tt no one can answer but i ve read from books tt to men love n sex r 2 different things....men can ve sex without love as long e urge is there n e slutty women is readily available....althou when i asked my dh abt it he denies so...lol

women on e other hand r more emotional creatures n thus unable to seperate love n sex...to them u muz love someone to ve sex w e other...

however this does not apply to ALL men n women but i wld say majority....

i myself also knot accept men who can ve sex w other women n yet say loves his wife....wat is he trying to prove...?? tt he's sooo capable to be able to ve many sex partners...?? or tt he's so charming tt all girls want him, his love n his body...?? *pukes*

Qin Qin, sadly to say yes it is true.. this man is a engineer somewhere near KKH. Well-educated ppl and yet he actually did that. wat a shame his wife is in the dark abt his having sex with ladies whom he contacted from the net. wat a joke.... .... fancy saying still loves his wife n have no bad habits and yet sowing his seeds outside. dunno what he is thinking.

There are some problems between me and my boyfriend... He feels that our characters does not go well together and I do not care enough for him. He hopes that I can be somebody who is sensitive to how he feels and would be able to show appropriate care, concern and support at times when he needs it. I hope I would be able to do that, but how?

Ocean
stop wasting your He sounds like a j**k who treats women as sex objects to satisfy himself but is too cheap to pay for it.

Miki
they may not be problems, but milestones...

hmm... characters not going well together and not caring enough for him are 2 separate issues.

When a man says that your characters do not go well together... he could be evaluating your relationship altogether... is he having second thoughts about the relationship?

Or are you at a stage of your relationship where the next step is marriage and he is considering the big commitment question, which is why he is looking at fundamental things like "character"?

If a man is dating a woman, and the relationship is only at that stage, then the key question is interest rather than character.

Secondly... not caring enough... to get the appropriate care, concern and support... he will have to open himself to you and share his thoughts, feelings, stress, worries and happiness... if he is ready to do that, and you are ready to listen, then you would be able to do that. Communication is two-way and it takes 2 to make a relationship work.

Also, he will also need to listen to you, your happiness, thoughts and feelings so as to show care and concern appropriately.

That way, both of you can have a meaningful relationship.

Ozzie,

Like what you say, I think he is really having second thoughts about our relationship else he will not be saying all these. He is a person who goes for the "feel". Sometimes he will want you to anticipate how he feels and take appropriate action. I would say it is kind of difficult on my side.

I agree that both of us need to open up ourselves to communicate effectively and good listening will make things work. Perhaps, I may have overlook on this for my part and I am not good at expressing myself resulting him feeling that I hack care about him.

I will work hard and hope things will turn out better.

MIKIIIIIIIIIIII.

Women always have that kind of thinking. We always think we are at fault. But I ask you, how you want to anticipate his feelings??? Do you share his brain? No right? Men always want us to read their thoughts, even my husband. Then when I can't do that, they say I not caring, not this, not that. COME ON MAN!!! Wake up your idea!!! If you dont tell me how you feel, or what you expect from me, how am I supposed to give you?

Eg : His birthday, he wants PSP. But he never etll you. So you give him Xbox because you dont know what. So of course he angry. Whose fault is it???

Men are so stupid.

Tell him it's a 2way road. Not one way all leading to him ok. WAKE UP. Dear, if you let this continue, then you MAY encoutner what happen in my marriage. Work on the communication. Go for pre-marriage courses. DO IT before its too late. Go with him. He needs to know it's work on both parts, not only your fault, it's his too!

Sorry if that's harsh but I have had enough of men who think its only women job to make things right.

rainie_jane,

Calm down... I am in the same boat as you. My bf actually had another china bitch.

I had been trying to save the relationship. I do agree that it is a two-way road. I am trying to communicate more with him but sometimes I tend to get fustrated of his behavior. He feels that the way and the things that I am talking to him is stale and have no life in it. He always says that I does not show interest in the things he do or the things I do. What I feel is, he tends to compare me with the china bitch though he never say so.

One example he quoted:-

When I go shopping and see a top which I feel suits him, but did not show by calling him and telling him that I saw this top which is is and that and wanted to buy for him...

This is exactly what the bitch is doing. I guess for people like you and me, we will just buy it.

Why are we losing out to those china bitches? What can we do to win back our men and stop these bitches from destroying families here...

Well, I had actually engaged a PI to check on this bitch but sad to say, I was cheated by the PI and did not get any reports that I am supposed to get. I just have to keep on going on my part to do whatever I can and will not allow the bitch to get what she wants.

hi, was reading the thread, and would like to share some thots of mine.

Affair is all about how man feel with this other person. not becos he loves that person, but how he feel with her. its very simple. e.g. Miki, yr e.g abt the top....to your bf, its just that china lady who called him and tell him abt the top....she showed to him that he is in her thoughts often, and verbalise it to him, and thus making him feel good.
its really not about the top, its about if he is in your thoughts, in your mind.

make him feel good...man respond to the change in you. we cannot change a person, we can only change ourselves, and that will result in a change in him responding to your changes.
let me quote an example

man has a routine for many years, going out drinking on friday night, coming home drunk. wife resented that, and even on wednesday, started fighting abt it....
one day wife change behaviour, before man leave for drinks on friday night, she told him, she understand his need to go relax with his pals, and ask him to enjoy himself, even told him that she would prepare some supper for him when he come home.
but man still go.....he angrily told her no need to prepare anything, and dont wait up for him.
Man only react that way becos he has been doing it for the past few years.
but that night, he actually came back early, having only a few drinks instead of the usual.
that is a true thing that happen, not some story that i conjured.
this is an example of how he respond to the change in her....she only change her behaviour and he changed.
true, such things dont happen instantly.....give it sometime...
it really work.

if we all take a step back, think of how we are behaving when we are around our man, mabbe we can see how we can improve such behaviours and thus not lose out to china bitches or any other bitches.

just sharing what i learned....hope not offending anyone here

hi ladies,

how are all of u? so long never update.. i hope u all are ok and marriage also ok?

my marriage now ok.. trust of course not really there but sometimes got feel love lah. LOL.

the slut is now married, can u believe it. 19 years old, pregnant, so get married already.

its soon going to be a year since i found out. my husband bringing me for short getaway on that day.. to help me be ok i guess.. things sometimes still hard. long tiem i never come here.. then when i come here, my heart beat so fast, my blood freeze.. sigh, its not a good feeilng thinking of the past
sad.gif

take care of urself ladies. u all are always in my thoughts. *huge hugs*

Jane

Hi Jane,

Great that things are going fine for you. Don't care about that *slut* anymore. She has her own life now. Continue building up stronger bond with your husband and i wish both of you a blissful marriage.
happy.gif

Jane, great to know your marriage is good now.. do not care abt the other woman anymore.ok.

I have another qn to ask the ladies here..
Hmmm i knoe of one galfriend whose husband is "kept man" by another sister from her church for $$$.. so how shd u ladies react if u r in my galfriend's shoe. To make it worse, i saw how this "sister from her church(shd i say "sugar mummy" or girlfriend") behaved so intimately with my galfriend's husband infront of me last sat. Gosh, my galfriend knew everything but dun care abt them. so how to resolve this?

any guys or ladies here can pm me for a chat? im set on my mind for divorce this year..my husband has china mistress n he loves her.

he wants to move out with her already. i still have young kids 4 mnths old.

has any1 here encountered china mistresses? or wat can i do to get rid of the woman? do china woman realli love SG man n realli can stay together for years without marriage?

Really painful I know. But if there is a chance to save a marriage then go for it. But always set he boundaries of loving and self respect.

Hi Val,
U mus be really hurt badly & deeply too. I'm gg thru the same thing. My little one jus turned 4mths. Been in this hurtful circle since Dec last yr when I first found out my hb's affairs with a Filipino girl.

Nothing anybody says can make u feel better, I know. But continue to be strong for ur little one, time will numb all pain eventually. I am telling myself tt everyday.

For my case, the girl was here to work as an "entertainer" in pubs. So she was on workpermit. I managed to obtain her details, so I wrote to MOM and ICA. Think she's been checked by ICA and she went back to her home country for a couple of mths and she's back again, on social visit this time round. To get around the law here in Sg & to prevent becoming an "overstayer", I heard this foreigner is travelling to JB to find job, so she can travel in and out of SG.

If u hv the person's particulars and details and if she's working (esp so if she's working in some undesirable employment, like my case), can try writing to MOM, ICA & SPF to report on her illegal stay or work, etc.

My gf was married since 2009. 21 feb... And last year have there wedding dinner 20-03-11. Yet thing change after all. I feel like a nightmare on. After meet this getai Chen Xiao xin and thing happend a broken married of them. Husband and Xiao xin getai singer was together up to hurt the wife deep deep by there stupid way. Keep sent the wife photo and SMS of them thing to make the wife cannt take it. I understand my gf pain inside her heart. She knw her husband since 2003 for 9 year . Yet treat her this way both of them use to be very close fre and stay in same location of there house. My gf happend her sickness now husband leave her and hurt her this way how a women could take all this by her ownself. She cannt slp and eat worry and scare of all those thing the husband and the Xiao xin wan to do to her. Why must treat my gf this sad way when my gf so in love deep with we husband for 9 year love. Husband beat my gf for more then 6 time up even end in hospital b4. But my gf forgive him few time and stil with him. Yet hurt a 软的女人.. Even my gf chose to be forgive her husband that time when she find up got this Xiao xin . She told alot of fre even infornt of her husband and the women . She stil hope her husband to be back and save the marriage. Husband fre told my gf dnt be silly women this kind of man forget about it not use anymore. How he hurt u we are guy see Liao also not happy. Even the husband knw very well wife love him so much and he stil make way to hurt my gf more deep . When my gf with her husband time her husband is no money de. My gf dnt mind spent with him together all those hard time an nv leave him stil chose to marry him. Together dem those wind wind rain rain time. Then thing change. Husband got money Liao treat her like hell spent his money on the women and buy her lv bag Rolex watch Gucci shoe and go japan holiday. When my gf apply for money in family court husband say no money all this and tt yet stil can bring tt women go Japan holiday . This kind of husband see the way he did to my gf yet stil make her til no way.

Back