How to post at WTS - already 1 yr and no reply from Bee Lee for 1 mth plus

jess13

hi Bee Lee, i have been email you regarding the question on post at WTS section since July 2009 till now you have not get back to me. kindly provide yr assistance. thks

Hi Bee Lee,
I have posted in the forum requesting to post on the WTS / Overseas section since Feb 2009. Till today, neither u nor Chin Leng has gotten back to me despite my emails and PMs to you.

Hi,

Even I'm unable to post a thread in "Want to sell" though I registered more that a year ago and have been an active user. What should I do to get the privilege ?

I also have the same problems. I still cannot post in the WTS . Anyone can help? I've been here for > 1 year plus already.

Hi.I'm not sure if I'm entitled to a reply. In anycase, if there's anyone who is able to explain why some are able to post in the WTS and why some are not able to? Is it automated ? or do we need to wait for some bulk requests then we can all be activated to post in the WTS?

Come to think of it, actually why can't SMH automate the granting of access to WTS and oversea spree site for members over 1 yr. It should be very easy to extract from the server the join date of member and batch grant the access to qualifying members.

What is the answers then for not doing this?
Could it be:
1. they don't have the technical capabilities to do so, which is highly unlikely
2. the moderators don't care because this is not generating income for the forum, ie. lowest priority among the ranks of problems they have to deal with daily.
3. they would like to grant access but they know they are creating more problems of sellers peddling their products in WTS and overseas sites thereby a) reducing the income stream in BP thread (and they have little control over it), b) generating more complaints from forumers and driving them away from SMH ...

Which are the more likely scenarios???

Just my 2 cents of thoughts.

<font color="aa00aa">Hi Bee Lee,

Any updates on my request for access to the restricted marketplace since I have submitted my request in Aug 2010 and now is closed to mid OCt 2010. Thanks</font>

Back